Sometimes silence expresses more than words do. 有时候,沉默比话语表达得更多。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

最初学英语,excuse这个单词应该是最早出现在我们视线中的单词之一,但是学了这么多年,说了这么多年的excuse,你到底有没有把它真正说的很正确呢?最近在查看同学们作业的时候,发现这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

TEXT A Spring Sowing It was still dark when Martin Delaney and his wife Mary got up. Martin stood in his shirt by the window, rubbing his eyes and yawning, while Mary raked out the live coals that had lain hidden in the ashes onthe hearth all night.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 128 The Zombie Project

Most of all she wished for a river they could swim in. There was a formality in swimming which she assumed was like being in a ballroom. But he had a different sense of rivers, had entered the Moro in silence and pulled the harness of cables attached

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

语言是社交礼仪的直接工具,想让你的语言讨大家喜欢吗?当然可以,如果你掌握了交谈的技巧,遵守交谈的法则,你一定会成为社交高手。 Find what to say in your favorite topics. 知道如何谈论你最

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

托福口语题目: Which kind of extracurricular activity would you like to attend if you have a chance: writing essays for students newspaper, joining a hiking club or working in the dormitory discipline committee? 托福口语参考答案: Per

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Lesson 113 Insist on 1.He insisted on doing the experiment himself. 2.A stranger insists on seeing you at once. 3.She insisted on writing at once. 4.Why do you insist on annoying Lucy? 5.She insisted on traveling with me. 6.I insist on an answer. 7.S

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

PSALM 101 1I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O Lord , I will sing praise. 2I will be careful to lead a blameless life- when will you come to me? I will walk in my house with blameless heart. 3I will set before my eyes no vile thing. The d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

今天分享的是爱德华的故事。 1) Her name was Bessie Wallis Warfield.She was born into a poor, southern family on June 19th, 1896. 她的原名叫贝西.沃丽斯.沃菲尔德。她1896年出生再一个贫穷的南方家庭。 2) The only

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

12After Rehoboam's position as king was established and he had become strong, he and all Israel with him abandoned the law of the Lord . 2Because they had been unfaithful to the Lord , Shishak king of Egypt attacked Jerusalem in the fifth year of Ki

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

The next planet was inhabited by a tippler. 小王子所访问的下一个星球上住着一个酒鬼。 This was a very short visit, but it plunged the little prince into deep dejection. 访问时间非常短,可是它却使小王子非常忧伤。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

庆祝湖人夺冠新单:Ron Artest - Champions Artist:Ron Artest Song:Champions [verse 1] moment of silence for the champions for those who make going hard a lifestyle never wait for nothing got to get it right now i'm in the spotlight when th

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

1. I have a choice. 我可以选择。 It is not your talents or abilities, but your choices that ultimately decide your fate. You ARE your choices. 你的命运不是由你的天赋或是能力决定的,而是由你的选择决定了你最终的命运

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是静静的 I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as though your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had seal

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

节奏布鲁斯:Kristinia DeBarge - Speak up 相关介绍 :Kristinia 对于关注欧美乐坛的歌迷来说不会陌生,她是风靡80年代流行乐坛-James DeBarge 的女儿,并且参加了美国偶像旗下的一个电视选秀节目Americ

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The First World War ended on 11 November 1918. Nearly 1 million British servicemen and civilians died in the war. After the war, people thought that it was important to find ways to remember those who had been killed. So, throughout Britain, towns an

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

I turn myself to meet the stars On open skies were goin far Dont be afraid I have your heart So say goodbye Well leave the ground Well ride with the wind On newborn cloud Where we dont need To waste a sound Inhale the silence through these stars Inha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Chapter 56 第五十六章 Then two years more went by, or perhaps three, for time passes imperceptibly in Tahiti, and it is hard to keep count of it; 两年又过去了,也许是三年,因为在塔希提,时间总是不知不觉地流逝过去,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

【经典歌曲】生活就是苦乐参半 The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die I'll take you down the only r

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

暮光之城续集:新月原声插曲Possibility 在暮光之城的续集《新月》原声大碟众多独立乐团之外,难得的一个女声演绎,来自独立乐人Lykke Li的Possibility迷离的反复吟唱恰如其分地彰显了女主角贝

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲