Another head hangs lowly Child is slowly taken And if violence causes silence Who are we mistaking But you see it's not me It's not my family In your head in your head They are fighting With their tanks and their bombs And their bombs and their guns

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Australian man, Scandinavian town, 澳大利亚的他 皮肤带着北欧的棕褐 Kicking stones round a square. 广场上百无聊赖的他踢着石头 Sat for a while and carved out a smile, 或是安静的坐着 脸上印刻着深深的笑意 As i

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

本集简介: 瑞秋腻烦了当女侍应,送出许多简历应聘; 她在第五大道上(首屈一指的)Saks Fifth Avenue百货公司得到面试机会。 罗斯为瑞秋倾倒。 男人们玩扑克牌,三个女人也想加入,男人们犹

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The Frost looked forth one still, clear night, 霜看到一个平静而晴朗的夜晚, And whispered, Now I shall be out of sight; 低语道,现在我要淡出人们视野; So through the valley and over the height 穿过河谷,越过高山,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The huge tiger limped closer and closer to Jack andAnnie. Jack clapped his hands. We come in peace! he shouted. But the tiger didn't turn away. His eyes blazed. Hislip curled. Arf! Arf! Teddy barked fiercely at Annie. Teddysays run and hide! said Ann

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

听歌学英语:珠儿的超优美旋律Stand(忍耐) Song:Stand Artist:Jewel Style:Pop Walk in a corner shop See a shoplifting cop See the old lady with a gun See the hero try 2 run Nothing's what it seems, I mean It's not all dirty, but it's

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Loving you, I thought I couldn't get no higher Your November rain could set the night on fire, night on fire But we could only burn so long Counterfeit emotions only run skin deep Know you're lying when you're lying next to me, next to me How did we

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sing to me,my dearest nightingale,said a shepherd to the silent songs tress one beautiful spring evening.Alas!said the nightingale,the frogs make so much noise,that I have no inclination to sing.Do you not hear them? Undoubtedly I hea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天和大家分享一段超级实用的口语,这段台词出自《摇滚藏獒》,主角Bodi是一只藏獒,有天在园子玩,结果从飞机上忽然落下了一个收音机。Bodi从来没有见过收音机,更别说是听了。当他听

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Language Points 1. I'm broke. 我破产了。 2. Can you lend me twenty dollars? 你可以借我20美元吗? 3. Sorry. I'm in the same boat. 不好意思,我跟你处境一样。 4. miss the boat 错过机会 5. Fresh off the boat 刚刚抵达的移

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

It is one year since the explosion at the Pike River coal mine which killed 29 men. Greymouth held a memorial service today to remember the men. About 2000 people attended the service. The Governor-General, the Prime Minster, the Mayor of Greymouth a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

你是我心中最特别的旋律:Difference In Me 出自Westlife新专辑的这首Difference In Me,其实大部分是Shane的solo。令人惊喜的地方是这首歌中Shane的声音史无前例地温柔动人Westlife有很多抒情的歌曲,但

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Reaching out Reaching out Been talking to myself for several hours And I keep on calling for a higher power I put another song on this record player Dance 'til I'm drunk on a midnight prayer Reaching out but nobody comes The girl who everyone knew Is

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

自我提高法 Wake up extremely early. 起床超级超级早。 Ekin calan loves to wake up before sunrise because it provides the perfect study-and-work environment. While everyone else sleeps, waking at 5 a.m. is the perfect, way to begin the day

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

BIG:I think we stopped him ,Boo.Youre safe now.You be a good girl,OK? BOSS:This has gone far enough ,James. BIG:Shes home.Just leave her alone. BOSS:I cant do that.Shes seen too much.You both have. BIG:It dosent have to be this way. BOSS:I have no ch

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

So I think we said all there is to say 该说的已经说完了 All the words keep bouncing around in my head 那些话不断在脑海回放 Oh I feel so alone 感觉如此孤独 Please just take me home 请带我回家吧 Seems like all the talk it

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

how to be a good listener 做个好的倾听者 Put the Cell Phone Down 放下手机 We give our phones too much control over us. We jump any time they ring, beep, or buzz. So, silence your phone. Turn it off or put it in a drawer. Better yet, Stop h

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent 我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在 and you hear me from far away, and my voice does not touch you. 你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及。 It seems as though your e

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

沉默本身也是一种思想和心境的流露,是灵魂的另一种形式的回声。 Indeed, for a living being there is no such thing as true silence, for silence itself is a revelation of the mind and the heart, an echo of the soul of a diffe

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

She feared for her lord father, and wondered at his ominous silence. 她为父亲恐惧,对他的缄默大惑不解。 She feared for her brother Edmure, and prayed that the gods would watch over him if he must face the Kingslayer in battle. 她为弟

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》