A neighbor told us about a trip he took with his two-and-a-half -year-old son. It was the first time the father and the boy had been away by themselves. The first night they spent in a hotel, the father moved his bed close to the boy's and when they

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

歌曲: Different Light 艺人: LoveX 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Pretend Or Surrender 发行年代: 2008 风格: Alternative Rock / Metal 相关介绍: Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guita

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

On a cab drive home from the dark side Hearing fat lip preach from the far side I was told about her, I was told about her As we stopped in front of the red light The rain washed our [?] dead night I was told about her, I was told about her She is pu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems. 微笑和沉默是两把利器:微笑解决很多问题,沉默避免许多问题。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as through your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth 我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Another head hangs lowly, Child is slowly taken. And the violence caused such silence, Who are we mistaken? But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

爵士:Vanessa Williams - If there were no song 相关介绍 :这位散发优雅气质的黑美人,将自己由里到外的优点全都毫不加以掩饰的表现出来,姣好的外表让她获选为美国第一位非裔黑人摘下美国小姐后

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

The Lady in Black by Eleanor H. Porter 埃丽诺霍奇曼波特《黑夫人》 Our story today is called The Lady in Black. It was written by Eleanor H. Porter. Here is Faith Lapidus with the story. The house was very still. In the little room over t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The sun has sunk behind the hills, 太阳,藏到山后了, The shadows o'er the landscape creep; 影子,蠕动在寥廓霜天, A drowsy sound the woodland fills, 森林里,响起长短不一的哈欠, As nature folds her arms to sleep: 大地

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

I leaned forward on the table, resting my chin on my folded arms, 我向桌子倾下身去,把下颚放在交叠的小臂上, my hidden fingers gripping the table's edge as I fought to ignore the irrational longing that unsettled me. 我隐藏起来

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

部分人的工作是长期暴露在噪音中的,像迪厅的DJ,机场的工作人员。长期处于这样的工作环境,是否会对听力造成影响? Rob: Hello Im Rob and this is 6 Minute English. With me today is Finn. Hello Finn. Finn:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

When we had trudged along for several hours, in silence, the darkness fell,and the stars began to come out. 当我们默默地走了好几个小时以后,天黑了下来,星星开始发出光亮。 Thirst had made me a little feverish, and I look

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

Champions [verse 1] moment of silence for the champions for those who make going hard a lifestyle never wait for nothing got to get it right now i'm in the spotlight when they turn the lights down only the champs go the hardest in the 12th round i lo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

难言再见!:Our Farewell by Within Temptation In my hands A legacy of memories I can hear you say my name I can almost see your smile Feel the warmth of your embrace But there is nothing but silence now Around the one I loved Is this our farewe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Fallin' For You I don't know boy I think I may be fallin' for you Maybe I should keep this to myself Wait until I know you better I am tryin' not to tell you But I want to I'm scared of what you'll say So I'm hiding what I'm feeling But I'm tired of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

In the longest of nights Stir him at your breast In silence - row him, row him On the bleakest of morns He'll break at your rocks And weeping - row row Maybelove come with corage Maybe courage come with love In the longest of nights Stir him at your

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I used to think that I could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去 And life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首让人忧郁的歌 But now I know the meaning of true love 但现在我明白了真爱的含义 I'm leaning on the ev

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Chapter 41 第四十一章 We arrived at the house in which I lived. 我们走到我住的房子。 I would not ask him to come in with me, but walked up the stairs without a word. 我不想对他说什么请进来坐这类的客气话,而是一言不

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是静静的 I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as though your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had seal

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Among them were some remarkable men, one of whom was the Emperor Trajan. 其中也不乏神奇的人物,如皇帝图拉真, He lived about 100 years after Christ and, long after his death, people were still talking about his justice and his gentl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史