Were 't aught to me I bore the canopy, 我但高举华盖,想用外表来张扬 With my extern the outward honouring, 堂皇的门面,或是为所谓百世流芳 Or laid great bases for eternity, 奠下伟大的根基,这一切有什么用? W

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

If my dear love were but the child of state, It might for Fortune's bastard be unfather'd' 假如我的真爱只结胎于时势和环境,它就是命运的私生子,找不到父亲, As subject to Time's love or to Time's hate, 或贱如野草,或

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

No, Time, thou shalt not boast that I do change: 不!时光,休夸口说我也在随你更新, Thy pyramids built up with newer might 你纵有力量把金字塔重新建成, To me are nothing novel, nothing strange; 对我而言,它们不新

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

That you were once unkind befriends me now, 今日因祸得福于你过去对我的无情, And for that sorrow which I then did feel Needs must I under my transgression bow, 回首当初,我曾感到多么伤心,至今难以承受自已过失的重

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Like as, to make our appetites more keen, With eager compounds we our palate urge, 正如为了有更好的胃口,我们常用酸辣味刺激舌头 As, to prevent our maladies unseen, 我们服泻药用假病来把真病赶走。 We sicken to shun

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Or whether doth my mind, being crown'd with you, 占有了你我便富比王侯,是否我的心灵 Drink up the monarch's plague, this flattery? 便因此染上了帝王自我阿谀的瘟病? Or whether shall I say, mine eye saith true, 不,或许

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Your love and pity doth the impression fill 借得你的真爱和怜悯我当抹尽 Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow; 流言的长舌在我额上烙下的污痕; For what care I who calls me well or ill, 只要蒙你青眼相顾为我文过饰

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Then hate me when thou wilt; if ever, now; 你乐意恨我就恨我吧,立刻开始, Now, while the world is bent my deeds to cross, 反正世人们现在都想和我为敌, Join with the spite of fortune, make me bow, 你可和厄运联手强令

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

So shall I live, supposing thou art true, 那我还得像被骗的丈夫继续生存, Like a deceived husband; so love's face 假定你是忠实的,觉脉脉温情 May still seem love to me, though alter'd new; 虽今非昔比,似仍在你脸上留

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

From you have I been absent in the spring, When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim 是在春天的时侯我就离开了你,那时灿烂缤纷的四月披上了彩衣, Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing, 就连忧郁的土星也含笑翩

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(349) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

How like a winter hath my absence been From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year! 你是这飞逝年华中的快乐与期盼,一旦离开了你,日子便宛若冬寒。 What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen! 瑟缩的冰冷攫住了我

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Some say thy fault is youth, some wantonness; 有人说你错在年少浪荡, Some say thy grace is youth and gentle sport; 有人说你美在年少情长, Both grace and faults are loved of more and less; 美和错都多少受人赞赏, Thou m

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Those parts of thee that the world's eye doth view Want nothing that the thought of hearts can mend; 你那天生丽质可面对众目睽睽,真个是你想有多美就有多美。 All tongues, the voice of souls, give thee that due, 千嘴万舌从心

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Tired with all these, for restful death I cry, 难耐不平事,何如悄然去泉台; As, to behold desert a beggar born, 休说是天才,偏生作乞丐; And needy nothing trimm'd in jollity, 人道是草包,偏把金银戴; And purest f

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Since brass, nor stone, nor earth, nor boundless sea, 既然大地沧海巨石坚金 But sad mortality o'er-sways their power, 均难与无常永世并存, How with this rage shall beauty hold a plea, 那么,娇若柔花的美 Whose action is no

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Is it thy will thy image should keep open My heavy eyelids to the weary night? 你是否执意要用你的倩影似幻,使我于漫漫长夜强睁睡眼? Dost thou desire my slumbers should be broken, While shadows like to thee do mock my sight? 你

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore, 宛如不息滔滔长波拍岸, So do our minutes hasten to their end; 我们的分分秒秒匆匆奔赴向前。 Each changing place with that which goes before, In sequent toil all forwards do con

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

That god forbid that made me first your slave, I should in thought control your times of pleasure, 使我臣服于你之前的神灵,不准我限制你行乐的光阴, Or at your hand the account of hours to crave, 不准我弄清你如何度过每

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Being your slave, what should I do but tend Upon the hours and times of your desire? 既是你的奴仆,我只能聊尽愚忠,满足你的欲望,一刻也不放松。 I have no precious time at all to spend, 我虽无宝贵的时间供自己驱遣

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Not marble, nor the gilded monuments Of princes, shall outlive this powerful rhyme; 王公大族的云石丰碑或镀金牌坊终将朽败,惟我强劲的诗章万寿无疆。 But you shall shine more bright in these contents 我的诗行,将使你

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集