This formula works wherever metaphor is present. 这个公式适用于所有的暗喻。 Elvis uses it, but so does Shakespeare in this famous line from Romeo and Juliet: Juliet is the sun. 埃尔维斯用到它,莎士比亚也同样用到它,于《

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Look in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest, 照照镜子去吧,给镜中脸儿报一个信, Now is the time that face should form another, 是时候了,那张脸儿理应来一个再生。 Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest, 假如

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck, 我不是从星辰得出我的结论, And yet methinks I have astronomy; 可我似乎对占星也不学而精, But not to tell of good or evil luck, 但我不想要去预知吉凶祸福, Of plagues, o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

The little Love-god lying once asleep 有一次,小爱神沉沉走入梦乡, Laid by his side his heart-inflaming brand, 他那点燃情焰的火炬就放在身旁, Whilst many nymphs that vow'd chaste life to keep 许多发誓长保童贞的仙女

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Cupid laid by his brand, and fell asleep: 丟下火炬的爱神沉沉入梦乡, A maid of Dian's this advantage found, 给月神的使女把良机送上, And his love-kindling fire did quickly steep In a cold valley-fountain of that ground; 她赶紧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

In loving thee thou know'st I am forsworn, 你知道为了爱你,我背叛了另一个情人, But thou art twice forsworn, to me love swearing, 但你发誓爱我,却是双重背信。 In act thy bed-vow broke and new faith torn, In vowing new

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O, from what power hast thou this powerful might 啊,你那魔力究竟来自什么源泉, With insufficiency my heart to sway? 竟能左右我的心灵,尽管你有缺陷? To make me give the lie to my true sight, 你教我把眼见为实称作

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O me, what eyes hath Love put in my head, 啊,天!爱在我头上安的什么眼? Which have no correspondence with true sight! 为什么它面对真相视而不见? Or, if they have, where is my judgment fled, 说看得见吧,我的判断力

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

My love is as a fever, longing still 我的爱是热病,它永远在渴望 For that which longer nurseth the disease, 能使其热状态总呈高潮的药方, Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill, 它总在吞吃那增热延病之物, Th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth, 可怜的灵魂,罪恶躯体的中心, these rebel powers that thee array; 反叛的情欲缠绕着你全身, Why dost thou pine within and suffer dearth, 为什么你这样深心里强忍饥寒, Pain

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Those lips that Love's own hand did make 为爱神我黯然伤神, Breathed forth the sound that said 'I hate' 而她却用亲自造成的双唇 To me that languish'd for her sake; 对我吐出了一声我恨。 But when she saw my woeful state, 但当

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

The other two, slight air and purging fire, 还有两种元素,净火与轻风, Are both with thee, wherever I abide; 不论我栖身何处总伴随你的行踪; The first my thought, the other my desire, 风是我的思想,火是我的欲望,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Who will believe my verse in time to come 将来谁会相信我这些歌唱, If it were filled with your most high deserts? 如果你至高的美德溢满诗章? Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb 尽管天知道这只是一座坟墓,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing, 呵,再会吧,你实在是高不可攀, And like enough thou know'st thy estimate: 而你对自已的身价也十分了然。 The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing; 你德高望重到可不受

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Or I shall live your epitaph to make, 如你先我而逝我当写下你的祭文, Or you survive when I in earth am rotten; 如我不幸早衰便安然自朽于墓茔。 From hence your memory death cannot take, 你纵然仙逝英名会长在人口,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Why is my verse so barren of new pride, 为什么我的诗缺乏点晴之笔, So far from variation or quick change? 行文沉闷呆板,千篇一律? Why with the time do I not glance aside 为什么我的诗不顺应时尚, To new-found meth

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

If thy soul check thee that I come so near, 若你的灵魂骂我贴你贴得太亲密, Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,' 那就对瞎眼灵魂说我原是你的心欲; And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there; 你的魂儿知道心

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Be wise as thou art cruel; do not press My tongue-tied patience with too much disdain; 当心呀,你可别一味由着性儿残酷,我缄口的忍耐或难容你过分的侮辱, Lest sorrow lend me words and words express The manner of my pity-

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes, 说真的,我爱你并不借助于你的眼睛, For they in thee a thousand errors note; 因为眼晴看到你身上处处是毛病; But 'tis my heart that loves what they despise, 不过眼晴所轻视

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Whoever hath her wish, thou hast thy 'Will,' 只要她有心欲,你就会有意欲, And 'Will' to boot, and 'Will' in overplus; 多重的欲、多量的欲、多余的欲; More than enough am I that vex thee still, 我是那总搅得你心神不宁

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集