Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Betwixt mine eye and heart a league is took, 我的眼睛和心达成了协议, And each doth good turns now unto the other: 相约同舟共济互济互利。 When that mine eye is famish'd for a look, 当眼睛无法将尊容亲睹, Or heart in

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Love is too young to know what conscience is; 虽说爱神太幼小,不懂得什么叫良心, Yet who knows not conscience is born of love? 可是谁不知良心原是爱心所生? Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss, 那么温柔的骗子你

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Canst thou, O cruel! say I love thee not, 死冤家,你怎能说我对你没真情? When I against myself with thee partake? 要知道我的自我作贱只是要讨你的欢心, Do I not think on thee, when I forgot Am of myself, all tyrant, fo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Thy glass will show thee how thy beauties wear, 镜子会向你昭示衰减的风韵, Thy dial how thy precious minutes waste; 日幕会向你指出飞逝的青春, The vacant leaves thy mind's imprint will bear, 这空白册页留有你心灵的轨

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

I grant thou wert not married to my Muse And therefore mayst without attaint o'erlook 我知你并非和我的诗神有过姻亲,因而你大可以披览别人的诗文, The dedicated words which writers use Of their fair subject, blessing every

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

So are you to my thoughts as food to life, 如同生命需要食粮,你哺育着我的思想, Or as sweet-season'd showers are to the ground; 好比春天的酥雨为大地注满琼浆。 And for the peace of you I hold such strife As 'twixt a mi

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

When thou shalt be disposed to set me light, And place my merit in the eye of scorn, 有一天我或许在你心中一落千丈,我过去的长处只赢得你轻慢的目光。 Upon thy side against myself I'll fight, And prove thee virtuous, thoug

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Thou blind fool, Love, what dost thou to mine eyes, That they behold, and see not what they see? 爱啊,瞎眼的蠢货,你干了什么使我看不见东西尽管我双眼大睁着? They know what beauty is, see where it lies, 我的眼明知道美

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Two loves I have of comfort and despair, 我有两个爱人,分管着安慰和绝望, Which like two spirits do suggest me still: 像两个精灵,轮番诱惑在我的心房, The better angel is a man right fair, 善的那一个是男人,英俊

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Lo! as a careful housewife runs to catch One of her feather'd creatures broke away, 看呀,当一只家禽跑出了围栏,细心的主妇拔腿便去追赶, Sets down her babe and makes an swift dispatch In pursuit of the thing she would have s

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O, call not me to justify the wrong That thy unkindness lays upon my heart; 你曾残忍地伤害过我的寸心,那么别指望我谅解你的暴行, Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue; 请用舌头伤我,可别用你的眼晴,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

So, now I have confess'd that he is thine, 他是你的,这点我已经承认, And I myself am mortgaged to thy will, 为填你的欲壑我成为你的抵押品。 Myself I'll forfeit, so that other mine Thou wilt restore, to be my comfort still:

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan For that deep wound it gives my friend and me! 我诅咒那一颗使我的心受伤的心,它曾留给我和我的朋友深深的伤痕。 Is't not enough to torture me alone, 你本可以让我独自一

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

How oft, when thou, my music, music play'st, Upon that blessed wood whose motion sounds With thy sweet fingers, when thou gently sway'st 你是我的音乐,当你在幸运的琴键上弹奏乐章,你轻柔的手指拂过键盘,于是琴弦上随指

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O, for my sake do you with Fortune chide, 呵,但愿你为了我而责难命运女神, The guilty goddess of my harmful deeds, 她是造致我行为不端的总根。 That did not better for my life provide 她不曾眷顾改善我的生活, Th

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

How sweet and lovely dost thou make the shame Which, like a canker in the fragrant rose, 你让羞耻变得多么可爱清甜,让它像虫儿深埋在玫瑰芯儿中间, Doth spot the beauty of thy budding name! 使含苞欲放般的美名蒙上了

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

They that have power to hurt and will do none, 他们本有能耐害人却没有害人的心, That do not do the thing they most do show, 他们有很想做的事却没有做的闲情。 Who, moving others, are themselves as stone, 他们让它者动

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Where art thou, Muse, that thou forget'st so long 缪斯,你在何方?为什么许久以来 To speak of that which gives thee all thy might? 你沉默,竞把你力量的源泉忘怀。 Spend'st thou thy fury on some worthless song, 你徒费狂放

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

The forward violet thus did I chide: 我对早开的紫罗兰颇有下面的微词: Sweet thief, whence didst thou steal thy sweet that smells, If not from my love's breath? The purple pride 温柔的贼,你若非沾溉于我爱人的气息,又何

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(308) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集