Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

Shakespeare? There's an App for That 有关莎士比亚的App NEW YORK Ross Williams is passionate about Shakespeare. He studied acting and directing and is the founder of a theater company called the New York Shakespeare Exchange. But hes well aware

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Those hours that with gentle work did frame, 时光老人曾用精雕细刻 The lovely gaze where every eye doth dwell, 刻出这众目所归的美颜, Will play the tyrants to the very same, 也会对它施暴虐于某一天, And that unfair whi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Then let not winter's ragged hand deface In thee thy summer ere thou be distilled. 那么,在你未经提炼之前,莫让冬寒粗手把你体内的夏天掠夺, Make sweet some vial; treasure thou some place With beauty's treasure ere it be se

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Lo, in the orient when the gracious light 瞧呀,瞧东方仁慈的朝阳抬起了 Lifts up his burning head, each under eye 火红的头颅,每一双尘世的眼晴 Doth homage to his new-appearing sight, 都向它初升的景象致敬, Servin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Music to hear, why hear'st thou music sadly? 你就是音乐却为何听着音乐伤情? Sweets with sweets war not, joy delights in joy. 美妙和美妙不为敌,乐与乐总同根。 Why lov'st thou that which thou receiv'st not gladly, 为什么

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Shakespeare: Soul of the Age 莎士比亚:时代的灵魂 Shakespeare was born on the 23rd of April 1564, at Stratford-upon-Avon, a little town in the heart of England. He was the eldest son of the family and educated at the local grammar school, b

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Say that thou didst forsake me for some fault, 就说你对我负心是因为我自已有罪, And I will comment upon that offence; 我愿意对你的冒犯文过饰非; Speak of my lameness, and I straight will halt, Against thy reasons making n

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Thou art as tyrannous, so as thou art, 有的人残暴因为有美色作资本, As those whose beauties proudly make them cruel; 平庸如你,却竟和她们一样专横; For well thou know'st to my dear doting heart 只因为你知道我已爱迷

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

The expense of spirit in a waste of shame Is lust in action; and till action, lust Is perjured, murderous, bloody, full of blame, 损神,耗精,愧煞了浪子风流,都只为纵欲眠花昏柳,阴谋,好杀,赌假咒,坏事做到头;

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

What's in the brain that ink may character 我的大脑里的东西只要能成为笔底诗文, Which hath not figured to thee my true spirit? 有哪一样不曾用来向你描述我的真心? What's new to speak, what new to register, 表达我的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Sin of self-love possesseth all mine eye 我的眼、灵魂和全身每一部分, And all my soul and all my every part; 全都充斥着自恋的罪行, And for this sin there is no remedy, 没有药物能治愈这种邪恶, It is so grounded i

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

As a decrepit father takes delight To see his active child do deeds of youth, 正像阳精痿顿的父亲喜欢观看年轻气盛的孩子演示风流韵事, So I, made lame by fortune's dearest spite, 我虽曾蒙受命运最大的摧残, Take a

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day, 为什么你期许如此的晴空丽日, And make me travel forth without my cloak, 使我轻装上路,不虑遮风避雨, To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way, 而一旦我涉足中途,你却让

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 假如我这笨重的肉体如轻灵的思想, Injurious distance should not stop my way; 那么山重水复也挡不住我振翅高翔, For then despite of space I would be brought, 我将视天涯海

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

17 Where is the conversation taking place? [A ]In a second - hand book shop [B] In a publisher's office [C] In a library 18 Why does the woman mention William Shakespeare? [A] He gave gifts to millions of people [B] He was a very wealthy man in his t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测