父亲节暖心语录:爸爸就是我的英雄 Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. Ann Geddes 任何男人都可以成为一名父亲,但是只有特别之人才可称之为爸爸。安格迪斯 A father is always maki

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A Doll's House 《玩偶之家》(亨里克 易卜生,挪威) A Farewell to Arms 《别了,武器》(海明威,美国) A Midsummer Night's Dream 《仲夏夜之梦》(莎士比亚,英国) A Tale of Two Cities 《双城记》(查尔斯 狄更斯,英国

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tis better to be vile than vile esteem'd, When not to be receives reproach of being, 冰清玉洁反蒙不辩的沉冤,倒不如去作恶又不受恶名牵缠; And the just pleasure lost which is so deem'd Not by our feeling but by others' seeing

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

What potions have I drunk of Siren tears, 曾喝过几多诱人入险境的泪珠, Distill'd from limbecks foul as hell within, 它们像是从地狱般的蒸锅里蒸出 Applying fears to hopes and hopes to fears, 使我把恐怖当救星,用希望

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Accuse me thus: that I have scanted all Wherein I should your great deserts repay, 恨我、骂我吧,对你的大德恩威我本应追思图报,却至今碌碌无为。 Forgot upon your dearest love to call, 每天每夜我对你的至爱不曾稍

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Let me not to the marriage of true minds 呵,我绝不让两颗真心遇到障碍 Admit impediments. Love is not love 难成百年之好。爱不是真爱, Which alters when it alteration finds, 如果对方转弯自己立刻转向, Or bends wi

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there And made myself a motley to the view, 唉,我的确曾四海周游,做过当众献技的小丑, Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear, 自轻自贱,低价把最珍贵者出售。 Made

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O, never say that I was false of heart, 啊,可千万别说我曾假意虚情, Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify. 尽管别离似曾使我情火降温, As easy might I from myself depart 我离不开自已如离不开自已的灵魂,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soul Of the wide world dreaming on things to come, 无论是我自己的顾虑还是苍茫乾坤预知未来事物发展的先知之魂 Can yet the lease of my true love control, 都不能限制我的真爱的周期

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

(When) in the chronicle of wasted time 曾翻阅过远古史册的零篇残简, I see descriptions of the fairest wights, 见往昔的美人留踪于字里行间, And beauty making beautiful old rhyme 古谣之美在于它讴歌的便是美, In

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Alack, what poverty my Muse brings forth, 唉,我的诗神本可趁机纵横诗坛, That having such a scope to show her pride, 却谁知到头只写出平庸的诗篇, The argument all bare is of more worth 它的题材本身就价值无比,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(581) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

My love is strengthen'd, though more weak in seeming; 我的爱骨子里已加强,外表上显得弱, I love not less, though less the show appear: 我脸上虽显淡漠,心里却热恋如火。 That love is merchandized whose rich esteeming Th

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(359) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O truant Muse, what shall be thy amends 啊,诗神,有一种真侵染于美, For thy neglect of truth in beauty dyed? 你却不纵情讴歌,这又该当何罪? Both truth and beauty on my love depends; 真和美都仰仗我的爱而生存,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(338) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

But be contented: when that fell arrest 有一天,地狱的阴差自地狱来临 Without all bail shall carry me away, 不由分说将我拘走,但不必担心, My life hath in this line some interest, 我的诗行与我的生命已藕断丝连,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

When I have seen by Time's fell hand defaced 曾见过时间的毒手跋扈飞扬, The rich proud cost of outworn buried age; 抹掉前代留下的豪华与荣光; When sometime lofty towers I see down-razed 曾见过高楼俄倾成平地, And

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Ah! wherefore with infection should he live, And with his presence grace impiety, 唉,为什么他会栖身浊世,其丰采令朽腐亦假作神奇, That sin by him advantage should achieve 靠他的荫庇罪恶亦讨得便宜, And lace itsel

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

If there be nothing new, but that which is 假如天下无新东西,万古如斯, Hath been before, how are our brains beguiled, 那么我们的大脑多么容易痴迷, Which, labouring for invention, bear amiss 尽管想发明创造用心良苦

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Against that time, if ever that time come, 怕的是那个时候,那时候一旦到来, When I shall see thee frown on my defects, 你会皱起双眉,嫌我是个障碍, When as thy love hath cast his utmost sum, 那时候你已烧尽爱的每一

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

That thou hast her, it is not all my grief, 你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情, And yet it may be said I loved her dearly; 虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。 That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief, 她占有了你,这才令我

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

As an unperfect actor on the stage, 像一个演戏的新手初次登场, Who with his fear is put besides his part, 慌乱里把台词忘个精光, Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage, 又像是猛兽胸怀满腔怒火 Whose strength

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集