莎士比亚经典语录

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When forty winters shall besiege thy brow, 四十个冬天将会围攻你的额头, And dig deep trenches in thy beauty's field, 在你那美的田地上掘下浅槽深沟。 Thy youth's proud livery so gazed on now, 那时,你如今令人钦羡的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Unthrifty loveliness, why dost thou spend. Upon thyself thy beauty's legacy? 挥霍成性的可人,为什么你把美的遗产耗光在你的自身? Nature's bequest gives nothing but doth lend, And being frank she lends to those are free. 造化只

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate, 爱是我的罪恶,恨则是你的德行, Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving: 因为你恨的是我的有罪的爱情。 O, but with mine compare thou thine own state, 但是如果比较一下你我的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

In the old age black was not counted fair, 从前,黑色绝不能与美并摆, Or if it were, it bore not beauty's name; 即使黑真正美也不能挂美的招牌。 But now is black beauty's successive heir, 而今黑色成了美的合法继承者

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O thou, my lovely boy, who in thy power Dost hold Time's fickle glass, his sickle, hour; 呵你,好男友,时间的镰刀和沙漏现在都已牢牢地受制于你的双手, Who hast by waning grown, and therein show'st 时光的飞逝正反照出

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

But do thy worst to steal thyself away, 但是你可以不辞而别铁了寸心, For term of life thou art assured mine, 反正今生今世你已是我的人, And life no longer than thy love will stay, 我的命不会长过你的爱, For it de

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

O, lest the world should task you to recite 哦,为了防止世人对你究底盘根, What merit lived in me, that you should love 我即身已殁,尚有何德何能 After my death, dear love, forget me quite, For you in me can nothing worthy p

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

No longer mourn for me when I am dead 有一天你会听到阴郁的钟声 Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell 向世人宣告我已逃离这污秽的世界 Give warning to the world that I am fled 伴随最龌龊的蛆虫往另一世界安身,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect, 骂你责你并不是你的过失, For slander's mark was ever yet the fair; 因为美人从来难逃流言蜚语。 The ornament of beauty is suspect, 世人的猜忌无异是美人的装饰, A crow

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(259) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn, 他的脸俨然如往古岁月的留纹, When beauty lived and died as flowers do now, 那时的美恰如今日之花自灭自生。 Before the bastard signs of fair were born, Or durst inhabit on a living

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Against my love shall be, as I am now, With Time's injurious hand crush'd and o'er-worn; 有一天我的美人会沉沦如我,被时间的毒手捣碎、研磨, When hours have drain'd his blood and fill'd his brow With lines and wrinkles; when h

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Sweet love, renew thy force; be it not said 宝贝儿爱呵,快重振你的雄风, Thy edge should blunter be than appetite, 别让人说你的欲念超过你行动的刀锋。 Which but to-day by feeding is allay'd, 前日如愿以偿,饱餐一顿

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Those petty wrongs that liberty commits, 你趁我不在你心头的时候, When I am sometime absent from thy heart, 便放荡不羁,肆意风流。 Thy beauty and thy years full well befits, 论青春论美色你二者兼备, For still tempta

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all; 把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走, What hast thou then more than thou hadst before? 且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦? No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call; 爱呵,你找不

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes, 面对命运的抛弃,世人的冷眼, I all alone beweep my outcast state 我唯有独自把飘零的身世悲叹。 And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries 我曾徒然地呼唤聋耳的苍天

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage 爱呵,您是我的主,您的德行 Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit, 早已赢得我臣服于您的忠心, To thee I send this written ambassage, 我而今缮写谨呈上片纸诗行, To witness duty

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

My glass shall not persuade me I am old, 镜子无法使我相信你已衰老, So long as youth and thou are of one date, 只要你和青春还是同道, But when in thee Time's furrows I behold, 但当我看见你脸上的皱纹, Then look I d

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(389) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? 或许我可用夏日将你作比方, Thou art more lovely and more temperate. 但你比夏日更可爱也更温良。 Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, 夏风狂作常会摧落五月的娇蕊,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

A Great Man Teacher: Would Shakespeare be a great man if he were still alive today? Student: Of course. He must be a great man, for so far nobody has lived to over 400 years. 一名伟人 老师:如果莎士比亚还活着,他会是一名伟人吗?

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语