Gettysburg Address Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whet

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Congress began to debate its annual spending bills. The American people expect us to spend their tax dollars wisely, or not at all, and to pursue pro-growth economic policies that will allow us to reduce the d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I met with a group of veterans and military families who support our troops and our mission in Iraq. These men and women know the tremendous sacrifices that our troops and their families are making. And I appr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today, I am traveling to Minneapolis to the site of Wednesday's tragic bridge collapse. Like millions of Americans, I was shocked and saddened when I heard the news that the I-35 bridge gave way during rush hour. The bri

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In America, August is considered a slow news month. But in the war on terror, America and our allies remain on the offense against our enemies. And this month, we've had some encouraging news from both Afghanistan and Ir

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

In recent months, American and Iraqi forces have struck powerful blows against al Qaeda terrorists and violent extremists in Anbar and other provinces. In recent days, our troops and Iraqi allies launched a new offensive called Phantom Strike. In th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I traveled to Kansas City to address the annual convention of the Veterans of Foreign Wars. I spoke about the ideological struggle that our Nation faces in the 21st century, and the lessons we can draw from the

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I traveled to a hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where I visited with doctors and health care experts. We discussed an urgent priority for our Nation, how we can make health care coverage more affordable an

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I traveled to New York City to address the United Nations General Assembly. In my speech to the leaders gathered there, I spoke about a more hopeful world that is within our reach -- a world beyond terror, whe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, the government of North Korea proclaimed to the world that it had conducted a successful nuclear weapons test. In response to North Korea's provocative actions, America is working with our partners in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Americans across our Nation gather with loved ones to give thanks for the many blessings we share. We're grateful for our friends and families, who fill our lives with meaning and purpose. We're grateful to li

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I returned home this week from a visit to the Middle East. On my trip, I met with Prime Minister Maliki of Iraq to discuss how we can improve the situation on the ground in his country and help the Iraqis build a lasting

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Christmas is fast approaching, and I know many of you are busy trying to finish up your holiday shopping. This week, we received good news about the economy that should brighten the season and keep us optimistic about th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This Memorial Day weekend, Americans pay tribute to those who have given their lives in service to our Nation. America is free because generations of young Americans have been willing to sacrifice to defend the country t

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I visited the city of Chicago. In that great city, and across America, our strong and growing economy is creating jobs and delivering prosperity to more of our people. In the Chicago area, businesses have added

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I returned from Russia, where I met with world leaders at the G8 summit. The summit was an opportunity for important talks with these nations, and it brought progress on key issues. We had wide-ranging discussi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

GoodThoughtstoKeepinMind可口可乐CEO论生活 Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some fiveballs in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends,Spirit.And you're keeping all

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【美国总统电台演说】2005-11-19 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I am currently traveling in Asia on a trip to Japan, South Korea, China, and Mongolia. I'm visiting with friends and allies in the region to discuss issues vital to the future of all Americ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week I visited Arizona and Texas to observe firsthand our efforts to protect our southwest border. And I met with customs and border protection agents who are working tirelessly to enforce our laws and keep

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

Blood,Sweat and Tears-热血,汗水和眼泪 First Speech as Prime Minister May 13, 1940 to House of Commons On May 10, 1940, Winston Churchill became Prime Minister. When he met his Cabinet on May 13 he told them that I have nothing to offer but b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲