THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Wednesday night, I addressed the Nation from the White House to lay out a new strategy that will help Iraq's democratic government succeed. America's new strategy comes after a difficult year in Iraq. In 2006, the ter

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I appeared before Congress to report on the state of our union. I asked members of the House and Senate from both sides of the aisle to join me in confronting the great challenges before us, so we can build a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I would like to talk to you about an urgent priority for our Nation: confronting the rising costs of health care. In my State of the Union Address, I invited Democrats and Republicans in Congress to work with my Ad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. One of my most solemn experiences as President is visiting men and women recovering from wounds they suffered in defense of our country. Spending time with these wounded warriors is also inspiring, because so many of the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In times of war, Congress has no greater obligation than funding our war fighters. And next week, the House will begin debate on an emergency war spending bill. The purpose of this legislation should be to give our troop

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, my Administration reached an agreement with Republicans and Democrats in the Senate on immigration reform. I thank the leaders in both parties who worked hard to produce legislation that will secure the border

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you today from the Mile High Coffee Shop in Englewood, Colorado. Mile High Coffee was founded by Brian Verbeck who is the city's entrepreneur of the year. I'm here to have a cup of his famous coffee, and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I want to talk to you about a matter of national security that has been in the news -- the National Intelligence Estimate on terrorism. The NIE is a classified document that analyzes the threat we face from terrori

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In recent days, we have seen shocking acts of violence in schools across our Nation. Laura and I are praying for the victims and their families, and we extend our sympathies to them and to the communities that have been

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Election Day is around the corner, and one of the biggest issues at stake in this campaign is your taxes. Here is my philosophy: I believe that our economy grows and the American Dream reaches more citizens when you keep

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend we commemorate Veterans Day, a day when America honors every man and woman who has worn the uniform of our military. In Veterans Day celebrations across our Nation, we remember those who have served in previ

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I'm visiting Singapore, Indonesia, and Vietnam, where I'm attending the annual summit of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum. On this trip, I am carrying a message for the people of this region. America

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I spoke to the American Legion in Salt Lake City. I thanked the military veterans for their lifetime of service to our country. And I gave them an update on the war that America is now fighting in defense of f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, I had coffee with Rockey Vaccarella in the White House. Rockey is from Saint Bernard Parish in Louisiana, and he and his family lost everything they owned to Hurricane Katrina. Rockey drove to Washingt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I met with my national security, counterterrorism, and economic teams. We've set clear goals: We will defeat the terrorists and expand freedom across the world, we'll protect the American homeland and work tire

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, my Administration met a key objective in our efforts to better secure our Nation's border. In May, I pledged to deploy up to 6,000 National Guard members to support the Border Patrol, and we fulfilled that ple

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, America received a stark reminder that terrorists are still plotting attacks to kill our people. Beginning on Wednesday night, authorities in Great Britain arrested more than 20 individuals who we believe were

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, I traveled to Baghdad to visit the capital of a free and democratic Iraq. It was an incredible feeling to stand in the cockpit of Air Force One and watch the pilot steer us in toward Baghdad. After we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Laura and I wish all Americans a safe and happy 4th of July weekend. I'm looking forward to spending Independence Day with members of our Armed Forces and their families at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. These brave men and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

【美国总统电台演说】2005-10-29 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week marked another important milestone in carrying out our strategy in Iraq. On Tuesday, the Iraqi election commission formerly certified the passage of the new Iraqi constitution, af

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说