15 Address at Gettysburg 葛提斯堡演说 Abraham Lincoln 亚伯拉罕林肯 Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equ

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

尤德思‧巴克提兹娜是俄罗斯本土艺术家,她用照片幽默地讽刺社会规范。这场演说展示了俄罗斯的青少年文化,简短有趣地提示大家,不必太严肃,多些戏谑的趣味。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

段津简介: 段津先生1953年毕业于北京外国语学院,被派往朝鲜开城中国人民志愿军停战谈判代表团任翻译,属于新中国第一代英语翻译。曾为陈毅、邓小平、李先念、郭沫若等老一代国家领导

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1. President Barack Obama takes the oath of office, speaking of limitless possibilities for the nation. He spoke before a flag-waving crowd of hundreds of thousands on the National Mall. 2. After a lunch at the Capitol, an inaugural parade down Penns

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(一月)

My construction company's built a dozen of these eco-buildings. 我们公司承建了无数环保建筑。 We've never had anything more than a minor injury. 芝麻大的事故都没出过。 What are you implying? 你那么说是什么意思? Don't

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

14 Address To His Troops 乔治华盛顿对部队的演说 George Washington 乔治华盛顿 The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

The young people across America serving our communities, teaching children, cleaning up neighborhoods, caring for the least among us, each and every day. 他们是遍布美国的年轻人,他们服务于我们的社区,教育我们的孩子,疏通

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Republicans and Democrats in Congress are reacting to President Barack Obama's speech, in which he warned Americans that the economy faces a dire day of reckoning, but one the country can recover from. 美国国会共和、民主两党议员对奥巴马

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

In a video interview with Egyptian news outlet El Wady, first grader Ali Ahmed delivers an incredibly precocious condemnation of the Muslim Brotherhood that will leave you speechless. 这段由埃及媒体El Wady播出的视频采访中,这个预科学

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

贾米拉利斯考特是一位三语演说家;在她有感染力的有关蹩脚英语的演说中,她赞美并挑战了三种口味全然不同的英语,分别是和朋友对话的英语,在课堂上说的英语,和父母聊天的英语。她

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

President Bush has delivered his final State of the Union Address to Congress and the American people. He urged the American public to support his Iraq policies and called on lawmakers to take action to boost the U.S. economy. 布什总统星期一晚上

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, who is poised to become only the second woman ever nominated to run for vice president of the United States, assured delegates to the Republican National convention that she has the experience and credentials for the job.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

By VOA News 21 February 2008 U.S. Republican presidential candidate John McCain has denied having an inappropriate relationship with a female telecommunications lobbyist. The Arizona senator told reporters Thursday that he and lobbyist Vicki Iseman w

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

当狗看着我们的时候在想什么呢?诗人比利柯林斯用想象展现了两个性格完全不同的宠物的内心世界。这是一个很有魅力的简短演说。最适合短暂休息和进入梦想世界...

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

今天我们要学的词是stump。 Stump, 意思是游说演说。President Obama stumped for New Jersey governor Jon Corzine's re-election effort, 美国总统奥巴马为新泽西州长柯赞参选连任站台。Former President Bill Clinton stump

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

U.S. President Barack Obama's fourth nationally-televised evening news conference Wednesday was dominated by the debate over reforming the country's health care system. The president is trying to overcome objections to his plan from lawmakers in both

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

Hello,is that Maggie? Yes,why aren't you sleep? It's one AM. I can't fall asleep. Don't you have a speech contest tomorrow? You've got to sleep well tonight. I'm too nervous. I'm afraid I'll fail. You need to calm down. It's no big deal. You know my

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Address at Gettysburg Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal(2) Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing wh

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读