THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I met with Housing Secretary Jackson and Treasury Secretary Paulson to discuss the economy and the turbulence in our Nation's mortgage industry. The fundamentals of America's economy remain strong. But the mor

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, General David Petraeus and Ambassador Ryan Crocker testified before Congress on the progress of America's strategy in Iraq, including the surge in forces. They agreed that our Coalition faces formidable challe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

MRS. BUSH: Good morning. This is Laura Bush. For the weekly radio address, President Bush has handed the mic over to me. And today, I'd like to talk about something that's close to my heart -- America's heart health. February is American Heart Month

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I traveled to New York City to talk about the state of our economy. This is a topic that has been a source of concern for families across America. In the long run, we can be confident that our economy will con

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. It's not every day that Americans look forward to hearing from the Internal Revenue Service, but over the past few weeks many Americans have received a letter from the IRS with some good news. The letters explain that mi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Fifteen months ago this week, I announced the surge. And this week, General Petraeus and Ambassador Crocker gave Congress a detailed report on the results. Since the surge began, American and Iraqi forces have made signi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. At the stroke of midnight tonight, a vital intelligence law that is helping protect our nation will expire. Congress had the power to prevent this from happening, but chose not to. The Senate passed a good bill that woul

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I have been traveling this past week in South Asia on a trip to Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan. My first stop was Afghanistan, and I was thrilled to see firsthand the incredible transformation that has taken place ther

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Last weekend, the people of Iraq formed a national unity government. This is an important milestone on the road to democracy in Iraq, and it marks the beginning of a new chapter in America's involvement. Last Sunday, I t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I want to talk with you about the new Medicare prescription drug coverage that went into effect at the start of this year. Everyone on Medicare is eligible for this new coverage, but the enrollment deadline of May

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, I spoke to you from the Oval Office to lay out my vision for reforming our Nation's immigration system. And on Thursday, I went to Arizona to visit with the men and women of the Border Patrol. I wanted

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. New Year's Day will soon be upon us, and with it will come New Year's resolutions. This weekend is a good time to give thanks for our blessings -- and to resolve to do better in the coming year. One of our greatest bless

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In just eight days, the State Children's Health Insurance Program -- or SCHIP -- is set to expire. This important program helps children whose families cannot afford private health insurance, but who do not qualify for M

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This is an historic time for our Nation's economy. Last week, we learned that September was America's 49th consecutive month of job creation -- the longest uninterrupted period of job growth on record. And on Thursday, w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Thursday, I traveled to California to visit communities ravaged by wildfires. I walked with a married couple through the charred remains of their home. I met with emergency responders. I talked with displaced families

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Christmas is just a few days away. As Americans gather around the tree with family and friends, we remember the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guard men and women who will be spending this holiday far away

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today is my daughter Jenna's wedding day. This is a joyous occasion for our family, as we celebrate the happy life ahead of her and her husband Henry. It's also a special time for Laura, who this Mother's Day weekend wil

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This Memorial Day weekend, kids will be out of school, moms and dads will be firing up the grill, and families across our country will mark the unofficial beginning of summer. But as we do, we should all remember the tru

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Americans are concerned about the high price of gasoline. Everyone who commutes to work, purchases food, ships a product, or takes a family vacation feels the burden of higher prices at the pump. And families across our

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, as Americans prepare to welcome a new year, we do so with heavy hearts and fond memories of our 38th President, Gerald R. Ford. We mourn the passing of a courageous leader, a true gentleman, and a loving fathe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说