Success,WilferdA.Peterson论成功 There are no secrets of success. Success is doing the things you know you should do. Success is not doing the things you know you should not do. Success is not confi

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. One important commitment of the Federal government is to help America's poorest children get access to health care. Most of these children are covered by Medicaid, which will spend more than $35 billion to help them this

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend, Americans mark two important dates in our Nation's history. On Saturday, we celebrate the 232nd birthday of the United States Marine Corps. And on Sunday, we celebrate Veterans Day -- and give thanks for al

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In a few days, our Nation will celebrate Thanksgiving. Like millions of Americans, members of Congress will travel home for the holiday. Unfortunately, as they get to work carving their turkeys, they're leaving a lot of

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week our Nation celebrated Thanksgiving. American families and friends gathered together to express gratitude for all that we have been given. We give thanks for the freedoms we enjoy. We give thanks for the loved o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week, Congress returns from its Thanksgiving recess. Members are coming back to a lot of unfinished business. And the clock will be ticking, because they have only a few weeks to get their work done before leaving a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I want to talk to you about some important policies affecting taxpayers and homeowners this holiday season. On Thursday, the United States Senate passed a bill to fix the alternative minimum tax, or AMT. The AMT wa

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. As families across our Nation gather to celebrate Christmas, Laura and I send our best wishes for the holidays. We hope that your Christmas will be blessed with family and fellowship. At this special time of year, we giv

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This Memorial Day weekend, Americans honor those who have given their lives in service to our Nation. As we pay tribute to the brave men and women who died for our freedom, we also honor those who are defending our liber

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This Monday, our Nation will mark the 5th anniversary of the attacks of September the 11th, 2001. On this solemn occasion, Americans will observe a day of prayer and remembrance, and Laura and I will travel to New York C

【美国总统电台演说】2005-10-15 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend is a momentous time in the history of the Middle East. After choosing their leaders in free elections in January, the Iraqi people have gone to the polls to vote on a democrati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

1963年8月23日,马丁·路德·金组织了美国历史上影响深远的“自由进军”运动。他率领一支庞大的游行队伍向首都华盛顿进军,为全美国的黑人争取人权。

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【美国总统电台演说】2005-11-12 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This coming Tuesday, America's Medicare beneficiaries can begin to enroll for new prescription drug coverage. This new benefit is the greatest advance in health care for seniors and America

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On this Christmas Eve, Laura and I send our best wishes to families across America as you gather in your homes to celebrate the holiday. Christmas is a time of joy and peace, and we hope the holiday season brings all of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. 2005 has been a year of strong progress toward a freer, more peaceful world and a more prosperous America. This year we watched the Iraqi people defy the terrorists and suicide bombers and hold three successful elections

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Last October, I was proud to nominate Judge Sam Alito to be an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. This week, Judge Alito testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the American people

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This past Thursday, I visited a thriving company in Loudoun County, Virginia, named JK Moving and Storage. I met with the owners and workers and with small businesspeople from the area, and I discussed my agenda to keep

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week in the State of the Union address, I set forth my American Competitiveness Initiative. This plan will help our Nation to compete with confidence, raise the standard of living for our families, and generate new

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

Gettysburg AddressFourscore and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now, we are engaged in a great civil war, testing wheth

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

In the academy I attended, elocution was taught in a way I shall never forgetnever! 在我读书的学院,演说术的传授方式我一辈子也忘不了永生难忘! We had a yearly exhibition, and the favorites of the preceptor were allowed to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册