THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I addressed the Department of Homeland Security on its fifth anniversary and thanked the men and women who work tirelessly to keep us safe. Because of their hard work, and the efforts of many across all levels

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I am in Lima, Peru, meeting with leaders from nations in the Asia Pacific region at our annual summit. This summit comes at a time of serious turmoil in the global economy. It also comes at a time of unprece

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Americans gather with loved ones to celebrate Thanksgiving. This holiday season is a time of fellowship and peace. And it is a time to give thanks for our many blessings. During this holiday season, we give th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, our country received good news in the fight against illegal drugs. New data show that illicit drug use amongst young people continues to decline -- and that we are making good progress in our efforts to help t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I'm attending the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia, and I'm looking forward to a great day of college football. But more importantly, I'm looking forward to spending time with the brave men and women of the Un

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For years, America's automakers have faced serious challenges -- burdensome costs, a shrinking share of the market, and declining profits. In recent months, the global financial crisis has made these challenges even more

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I gave my official farewell speech to the men and women of America's Armed Forces in a ceremony at Fort Myer, Virginia. For the past eight years, I have had no higher honor than serving as the Commander-in-Chi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For the last eight years, I have had the honor of speaking to the American people Saturday mornings through this radio address. In hundreds of broadcasts, I have talked to you about important issues affecting our securit

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Americans from all walks of life are continuing to feel the effects of the financial crisis. In recent weeks, concerns about the availability of credit, the safety of financial assets, and the volatility of the stock mar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Congress passed a bipartisan rescue package to address the instability in America's financial system. This was a difficult vote for many members of the House and Senate, but voting for it was the right choice

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, more than 120 million Americans went to the polls and voted for a new President and Congress. No matter how we cast our ballots, all Americans have reason to be proud of our democracy. Our citizens hav

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I am hosting a summit on the global financial crisis with leaders of developed and developing nations. By working together, I'm confident that with time we can overcome this crisis and return our economies t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This was a good week for the cause of freedom. On Wednesday night in Iraq, U.S. military forces killed the terrorist Zarqawi. The killing of Zarqawi is an important victory in the global war on terror. This Jordanian-bor

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. As President, I took an oath to defend the Constitution, and I have no greater responsibility than to protect our people, our freedom, and our way of life. On September the 11th, 2001, our freedom and way of life came un

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. The United States Senate is now considering my nomination of Judge Sam Alito to be an associate justice on the Supreme Court. As Americans saw in his confirmation hearings, Sam Alito is a man of great character and integ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

I have a dream I say to you, my friends, so even though we must face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American d ream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Fourscore and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new Nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to theproposition that all men are created equal. Now, we are engaged in a great Civil War, testing whether that Nation, or

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

巴顿将军 GeneralGeorgeSmithPatton 乔治·巴顿-美国陆军五星上将,号称“铁胆将军”。他是一个暴戾的军神,他既可以一边信仰上帝和天国,一边对着血肉横

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(斯福总统内务部部长1941年面对纳粹德国的侵略发表演讲) 美国人代表什么? What is an American ? Harold Ickes May 18, 1941 This remarkable speech was delivered during an

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To be a charismatic leader, it helps to have speaking skills that convey strength, experience, and *likeability. Contrary to popular belief, a speakers message might not matter as much as the style in which the speech was delivered. A new study finds

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间