THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend, I will join millions of Americans in one of our favorite national pastimes: fishing. I'm going to be on the Chesapeake Bay. For those who love fishing, the most important thing is not the size of your catch

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. For many Americans, the new year began with a resolution to live a better and healthier life. Whatever goals you have set for yourself this year, one goal we can all share is reforming our Nation's health care system. Am

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today, my Administration is releasing our 2008 National Drug Control Strategy. This report lays out the methods we are using to combat drug abuse in America. And it highlights the hopeful progress we're making in the fig

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Senate leaders introduced revised legislation on comprehensive immigration reform. I thank leaders from both parties for their bipartisan effort to fix our immigration system so it can meet the needs of our Na

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, my Administration submitted to Congress an interim report on the situation in Iraq. This report provides an initial assessment of how the Iraqi government is doing in meeting the 18 benchmarks that Congress as

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I visited with troops at Charleston Air Force Base. These fine men and women are serving courageously to protect our country against dangerous enemies. The terrorist network that struck America on September the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. In recent weeks, Americans have seen horrific images from Iraq: the bombing of a great house of worship in Samarra, sectarian reprisals between Sunnis and Shias, and car bombings and kidnappings. Amid continued reports a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Monday, I will attend a naturalization ceremony here in Washington. It's always inspiring to watch a group of immigrants raise their hands and swear an oath to become citizens of the United States of America. These me

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I'm traveling in Europe. In the past few days, I have visited Slovenia, Germany, Italy, and the Vatican. I'm spending this Saturday in France. And I will conclude my trip in the United Kingdom. In my meetings,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives held a conference to highlight the work being done by our Nation's armies of compassion, with help from the Federal government. This conference d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, the newly elected members of the House and the Senate took their oaths of office and became part of the 110th Congress. I congratulate them all, and I look forward to working with them over the next tw

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week, I will travel to Europe to attend the G8 summit. At this meeting, the leaders of industrialized nations will discuss ways we can work together to advance trade, fight disease, promote development that works, i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Monday, I visited New York, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon to attend memorials marking the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. It was an emotional day for me and for our country. On that day, we remembered those wh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, I held important meetings at the White House about the situation in Iraq. On Monday, I met in the Oval Office with one of Iraq's most influential Shia leaders, His Eminence Abdul Aziz al Hakim. We discussed th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week, the United States Senate will begin debate on a constitutional amendment that defines marriage in the United States as the union of a man and woman. On Monday, I will meet with a coalition of community leaders

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This past week I traveled to Austria and Hungary, where I had productive meetings with our European allies. We discussed the challenges and opportunities we share, including the importance of spreading prosperity at home

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

麦克阿瑟:国会大厦告别演讲(MacArthur:FarewellAddresstoCongress) 道格拉斯·麦克阿瑟(Douglas MacArthur),美国陆军五星上将。出生于阿肯色州小石城的军人世家。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

【美国总统电台演说】2005-10-22 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I signed into law a bill that supports our ongoing efforts to defend our homeland. To defend this country, we have to enforce our borders. When our borders are not secure, terrori

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

林肯盖茨堡演说150周年 One hundred and fifty years ago this month (November 19), at the height of the U.S. Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln delivered a short address at a battlefield in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The bloody battle that had

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年11月

“挑战号”惨剧致辞(TheSpaceShuttle

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间