THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, we received more good news showing that our economy is strong and growing. The Department of Labor reports that our economy has now created jobs for 46 consecutive months. America added 132,000 jobs in June, a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

【Hillary发表败选演说】It must have been extremely hard to concede defeat to Donald Trump, but she did it, with grace. She's a fighter. 无论如何,希拉里作为世界政坛上杰出的女性领导人,还是令人敬佩的!我来节选,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Next week, Americans will gather with friends and family to celebrate the Fourth of July. I look forward to spending this Independence Day in Martinsburg, West Virginia, with the men and women of the West Virginia Air Na

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

Good morning. This week I am traveling in Europe, where I am meeting with world leaders to discuss ways to address challenges like climate change, to work together to combat diseases like malaria and HIV/AIDS and help advance freedom throughout the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, I traveled to Iraq's Anbar Province to visit our troops and see with my own eyes the remarkable changes they are making possible. If you want to see some photos from this trip, go to whitehouse.gov whe

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Europe, where I attended the NATO summit and witnessed the hopeful progress of the continent's youngest democracies. The summit was held in Romania, one of the 10 liberated nations that have join

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This month will mark the three-year anniversary of the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom, which liberated Iraq from the tyranny of Saddam Hussein. As this milestone approaches, I will be giving a series of speeches to upd

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend I am traveling in California, where I'm focusing on important issues for our Nation's future, including our economy, energy prices, the war on terror, and immigration reform. America's economy is strong, and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I nominated General Mike Hayden to be the next Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. The work of the CIA is essential to the security of the American people. The enemies who struck our Nation on Septembe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Today I am signing emergency legislation to fund the Federal government for the next seven weeks. This legislation was necessary because Congress failed in its most basic responsibility: to pass the spending bills that f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Tuesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee is expected to vote on Judge Michael Mukasey's nomination to be our next Attorney General. I thank the committee for scheduling this vote. I urge them to approve this fine man's

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Members of Congress returned to Washington after their Fourth of July recess. While they were at home, they heard a clear message from their constituents: Americans are concerned about high gas prices. Everyon

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Earlier this week, I spoke with Prime Minister Maliki of Iraq. We discussed the recent increase in violence in his country. Attacks have grown significantly during the first weeks of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. The

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend, I am in Russia meeting with other world leaders at the G8 summit. This annual summit gives us a chance to talk about key issues facing all our nations, such as energy security and the threat of infectious d

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week the international community continued to build a political and security framework to confront the crisis in the Middle East, a crisis that began with Hezbollah's unprovoked terrorist attacks on Israel. Secretar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

【美国总统电台演说】2005-11-05 THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week I was proud to nominate Judge Sam Alito to be an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. Judge Alito is one of America's most accomplished and respected judge

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. As we begin 2006, we are hearing more good news about the American economy. This week we learned that our economy added 108,000 jobs in December and has added over 400,000 jobs in the last two months. Our unemployment ra

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

The most common phobia people have is the Fear of public speaking. Some people dread public speaking even more than death. Most of us live with this fear throughout our lives. Being an underrated skill we fail to get proper guidance to overcome our s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

1994年度的诺贝尔经济学奖,授予美国普林斯顿大学数学系的纳什教授等三位对博弈论作出奠基性贡献的学者。好莱坞大制作《美丽心灵》A Beautiful

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

My next experience in elocution was still more disheartening, 我接下来的演说经历依旧非常令人气馁, so that I never had a chance of showing what I was capable of in that way till I set up for myself. 以至于我从来没有机会表现

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册