Someone must live in that little hut, said Pinocchio. Let us see for ourselves. 这小屋准住着人,皮诺乔说,咱们上那儿去看看。 They went and knocked at the door. Who is it? said a little voice from within. 他们就走过去敲门。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 36 第三十六章 My dear Father, we are saved! cried the Marionette. 亲爱的爸爸,我们得救了。木偶叫到。 All we have to do now is to get to the shore, and that is easy. 我们只需要上岸就行了,那是很容易的事。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 32 第32章 Everyone, at one time or another, has found some surprise awaiting him. 每个人都曾今发现有一些惊喜在等待着他。 Of the kind which Pinocchio had on that eventful morning of his life, there are but few. 皮诺乔在那

CHAPTER 30 第30章 Coming at last out of the surprise into which the Fairy's words had thrown him, Pinocchio asked for permission to give out the invitations. 最后惊喜于仙女对他说的话,皮诺乔请求仙女允许他去分发邀请函。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What was his disgust, however, when on tasting the food, he found the bread to be made of chalk, the chicken of cardboard, and the brilliant fruit of colored alabaster! 可等到他一吃,马上就倒胃口,原来面包是粉笔做的,烤鸡是板

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

He stepped back and gave the door a most solemn kick. 他退后两步,然后给了这门重重的一脚。 He kicked so hard that his foot went straight through the door and his leg followed almost to the knee. 他踢的太用力以至于他的脚直

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

A second time he came to the door and again he ran back. 第二次,他走到门口,然后又跑回来了。 A third time he repeated his performance. 第三次,他重复了他的动作。 The fourth time, before he had time to lose his courage,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

54.67CHAPTER 27 第27章 Going like the wind, Pinocchio took but a very short time to reach the shore. 像风一般,皮诺乔很快就到达了海岸。 He glanced all about him, but there was no sign of a Shark. The sea was as smooth as glass. 皮诺

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 24 第24章 Pinocchio, spurred on by the hope of finding his father and of being in time to save him, swam all night long. 皮诺乔一心想要及时赶到救他爸爸,于是游了整整一夜。 And what a horrible night it was! It poured

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

They went into the empty coop and there they found nothing but a bowl of water and a small basket filled with chick-peas. 他们落到一个空了的鸽子窠里。那儿只有一碗水和一篮鹰嘴豆。 The Marionette had always hated chick-peas.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I left him three days ago on the shore of a large sea. -What was he doing? 三天前我是在海岸边跟他分手的。-他在那里干什么? He was building a little boat with which to cross the ocean. 他在造一只小船想要飘洋过海。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 23 第23章 As soon as Pinocchio no longer felt the shameful weight of the dog collar around his neck, he started to run across the fields and meadows, and never stopped till he came to the main road that was to take him to the Fairy's house.

At the sound, two large Mastiffs appeared, dressed in Carabineers' uniforms. 听到声音,马上来了两只身穿火枪队制服的獒犬。 Then the magistrate, pointing to Pinocchio, said in a very solemn voice: 然后法官指着皮诺乔,用庄

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Through this crowd of paupers and beggars, a beautiful coach passed now and again. Within it sat either a Fox, a Hawk, or a Vulture. 在这群叫化子和穷人中间,不时走过一些高贵马车,里面坐着狐狸、鹰或是秃鹫。 Where is

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 18 第18章 Crying as if his heart would break, the Marionette mourned for hours over the length of his nose. 木偶哭的伤心欲绝,为他的长鼻子呜咽了好几个小时。 No matter how he tried, it would not go through the door. 不

Chapter 15 第15章 As he ran, the Marionette felt more and more certain that he would have to give himself up into the hands of his pursuers. 他跑着跑着,木偶越来越确定自己会放弃,落入追逐者的手中。 Suddenly he saw a litt

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

It is too bitter, much too bitter! I can't drink it. 这太苦了!实在太苦了!我喝不下。 How do you know, when you haven't even tasted it? 你尝都没尝怎么知道呢? I can imagine it. I smell it. I want another lump of sugar, then

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

In a quarter of an hour the coach was back. 一刻钟不到,这辆马车就回来了。 The Fairy, who was waiting at the door of the house, lifted the poor little Marionette in her arms, took him to a dainty room with mother-of-pearl walls, put hi

I understand, said one of them to the other, there is nothing left to do now but to hang him. 我明白了,其中一个说,除了吊死他没有别的办法了! To hang him, repeated the other. 吊死他吧!另一个跟着又说了一退。 T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

He turned to look and behold, there in the darkness stood two big black shadows, wrapped from head to footing black sacks. 他回头一看,就看见黑暗中站着两个巨大的黑影,从头到脚用黑口袋裹着。 Two figures leaped toward h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记