Help! Help! he cried. Oh, poor me! Won't someone come to save me? 他喊着:救命啊!救命啊!噢,我真苦命啊!没人能来这儿救我吗? Who is there to help you, unhappy boy? said a rough voice, like a guitar out of tune. 谁能来

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

He looked all about him and instead of the usual walls of straw, 他向四周一看,看到的已经不是原来的干草墙壁, he found himself in a beautifully furnished little room, the prettiest he had ever seen. 而是一个装饰漂亮的小房

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

At this question, the Donkey opened weary, dying eyes and answered in the same tongue: I am Lamp-Wick. 驴子听了这声问话,睁开疲惫垂死的眼睛,用同样的语调回答:我是小灯芯。 Then he closed his eyes and died. 它说完闭

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Very bad, my Marionette, answered the Farmer, very bad. If you have no penny, I have no milk. 太糟糕了,我的木偶,农民回答说,太糟糕了,你一分钱也没有,那我就没有牛奶给你。 Too bad, said Pinocchio and started to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 3 第三章 Little as Geppetto's house was, it was neat and comfortable. 杰佩托的房子很小,但很整洁和舒适。 It was a small room on the ground floor, with a tiny window under the stairway. 那是一间小小的地下室,只有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As for me, let me tell you, I hate to study! 跟您说句心里话,我讨厌读书。 It's much more fun, I think, to chase after butterflies, climb trees, and steal birds' nests. 我更爱追蝴蝶,爬树掏鸟窝。 Poor little silly! 可怜的小

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 7 第七章 The poor Marionette, who was still half asleep, had not yet found out that his two feet were burned and gone. 可怜的皮诺乔睡眼惺忪,还没看到他的两只脚已经完全烧没了, As soon as he heard his Father's vo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

And after the cauliflower, some cake and jam. 吃完花椰菜,再来点儿蛋糕和果酱。 At this last bribery, Pinocchio could no longer resist and said firmly: Very well. I'll take the jug home for you. 在最后一个诱惑下,皮诺乔再也

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Really, you amuse me, answered the Marionette, nodding his head. 你们真让我发笑。木偶点头着回答说。 Hey, Pinocchio, cried the tallest of them all, that will do. 嘿,皮诺乔。他们中最高的叫道,够了。 We are tired of h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

In the morning, bright and early, Pinocchio started for school. 在明媚的清晨,皮诺乔出发去学校了。 Imagine what the boys said when they saw a Marionette enter the classroom! 诸位想象一下,当孩子们看见一个木偶走进他们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Is this Shark very big? asked Pinocchio, who was beginning to tremble with fright. 这条鲨鱼很大吗?皮诺乔问道,开始吓得颤抖起来。 Is he big? replied the Dolphin. Just to give you an idea of his size, let me tell you that he is

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As he did so, he heard a hearty burst of laughter close to his head. 正在这时,他听到自己的头上方突然传来大笑声。 He turned sharply, and there, just above him on the branch of a tree, sat a large Parrot, busily preening his feat

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I lost them, answered Pinocchio, but he told a lie, for he had them in his pocket. 我丢了!皮诺乔回答说,他这是说谎,因为他把它们放在了口袋里。 As he spoke, his nose, long though it was, became at least two inches longer

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 17 第17章 As soon as the three doctors had left the room, the Fairy went to Pinocchio's bed and, touching him on the forehead, noticed that he was burning with fever. 三位大夫一走出屋子,仙女就到皮诺乔床边,摸摸他的脑

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

And do you hold any opinion? the Fairy asked the Talking Cricket. 那你有什么观点呢?仙女问会说话的蟋蟀。 I say that a wise doctor, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. 我要说的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

A few minutes went by and then a wild wind started to blow. 几分钟过去了,一阵风吹了起来。 As it shrieked and moaned, the poor little sufferer was blown to and fro like the hammer of a bell. 风尖叫怒号起来,把吊在那里的可怜

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Pinocchio thought a while and then said firmly: No, I don't want to go. 皮诺乔想了想,接着拿定主意说:不要,我不想去. Home is near, and I'm going where Father is waiting for me. 这会儿就到家了,我要回家,我爸爸在家

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Pinocchio, at that heartbreaking sight, threw himself at the feet of Fire Eater and, 看见这种凄惨场面,皮诺乔扑倒在了班主脚下痛哭, weeping bitterly, asked in a pitiful voice which could scarcely be heard: 用他那小得可怜的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

At that very moment, the Director came out of his room. 这时木偶戏班班主从他的房间里出来了。 He had such a fearful appearance that one look at him would fill you with horror. 他个子大,样子凶,叫人看一眼就会充满恐惧

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

There is nothing to laugh at, cried Pinocchio angrily. 这没什么可笑的,皮诺乔生气地叫道。 I am very sorry to make your mouth water, but these, as you know, are five new gold pieces.我真不想叫你们流口水,可这儿,要是你

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记