Oh, Father, dear Father! Have I found you at last? 噢!爸爸,亲爱的爸爸!我终于找到您了! Now I shall never, never leave you again! 从今往后,我永远、永远不再离开您! Are my eyes really telling me the truth? answer

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Among other things, he built a rolling chair, strong and comfortable, to take his old father out for an airing on bright, sunny days. 除此以外,他还做了一辆轮椅,既结实又舒服,天气晴朗的时候就带他爸爸出门呼吸新鲜空

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The little old man wanted to pull Pinocchio's ears. 杰佩托这小老头马上想狠狠拉皮诺乔的耳朵。 Think how he felt when, upon searching for them, he discovered that he had forgotten to make them! 可诸位想象一下他是多么惊讶吧

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Pinocchio, you wicked boy! he cried out. 他转脸向皮诺乔哭着说:你这个熊孩子! You are not yet finished, and you start out by being impudent to your poor old father. Verybad, my son, very bad! 还没把你做完,你已经这样不尊

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Not even one teacher? Not one. 也没有老师吗?一个也没有。 And one does not have to study? Never, never, never! 人不必学习吗?不要,不要,永远不要! What a great land! said Pinocchio, feeling his mouth water. 多棒的国家

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The unlucky Marionette, hearing this, began to cry and wail and beg. 不幸的皮诺乔一听完,就开始哭泣、哀嚎和乞求。 With tears streaming down his cheeks, he said: How much better it would have been for me to go to school! I did li

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As soon as the Fisherman pulled him out, his green eyes opened wide with surprise, and he cried out in fear: What kind of fish is this? I don't remember ever eating anything like it. 渔夫一把他抓出来,两只绿色大眼睛登时惊呆了。他

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Do you know what I'll do? said Pinocchio. For certain reasons of mine, I, too, want to see that Shark; but I'll go after school. I can see him then as well as now. 你们知道我打算怎么办么?皮诺乔说,出于我的某些原因,我也想看

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What was to be done? There were only two means left to him in order to get a bite to eat. He had either to work or to beg. 那怎么办呢?只有两个办法可以让他能吃点儿东西,要么工作,要么乞讨。 He was ashamed to beg, beca

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 21 第21章 Pinocchio, as you may well imagine, began to scream and weep and beg; but all was of no use, for no houses were to be seen and not a soul passed by on the road. Night came on. 诸位可以想象,皮诺乔开始大哭大叫,大叫

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

It looked as if Geppetto, though far away from the shore, recognized his son, for he took off his cap and waved also. 杰佩托虽然离岸很远,但好像也认出了他的儿子,因为他也举起了帽子挥舞。 He seemed to be trying to mak

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As he sobbed he said to himself: Oh, my Fairy, my dear, dear Fairy, why did you die? 他一边抽泣一边对自己说:噢,我的仙女,我的亲爱的,亲爱的仙女,你怎么死了? Why did I not die, who am so bad, instead of you, who

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

And, in fact, he was down in the yard in a twinkling and running toward the chicken coop. 事实上,一眨眼的功夫他就下到了院子里并跑向了鸡舍。 He opened the door, pulled out the Weasels one by one, and, after tying them in a ba

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Ah, you little thief! said the Farmer in an angry voice. So you are the one who steals my chickens! 啊,你这个小偷!农民生气地说,这么说,我的鸡都是你偷的? Not I! No, no! cried Pinocchio, sobbing bitterly. I came here onl

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Is he dead, I wonder? said Pinocchio, rubbing his hands together happily. 它真的死了吗?皮诺乔说着,高兴得搓了搓手。 Without a moment's hesitation, he started to step over him, but he had just raised one leg when the Serpent shot

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I also am dead. 我也死了。 Dead? What are you doing at the window, then? 死了,那你现在在窗口干吗? I am waiting for the coffin to take me away. 我在等棺材来把我给装走。 After these words, the little girl disappeared and

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What do you want? asked the Marionette. 你找我干嘛?木偶问。 I want to give you a few words of good advice. 我想给你一个忠告, Return home and give the four gold pieces you have left to your poor old father你往回走吧,把剩下

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 8 第八章 The Marionette, as soon as his hunger was appeased, started to grumble and cry that he wanted a new pair of feet. 木偶肚子一不饿,马上就叽哩咕噜,哇哇大哭,吵着要一双新的脚。 But Mastro Geppetto, in o

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Give us two good rooms, one for Mr. Pinocchio and the other for me and my friend. 给我们开两间上房,一间给皮诺乔先生,一间给我和我的朋友。 Before starting out, we'll take a little nap. 在出发之前,我们需要打个盹

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 11 第11章 In the theater, great excitement reigned. 剧院里充斥着热烈激动的气氛。 Fire Eater (this was really his name) was very ugly, but he was far from being as bad as he looked. 木偶戏班班主吃火人(他就叫这么个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记