Oh, I see! he then said, laughing and scratching his Wig. 我明白了,他于是抓抓头上的假发,笑着说。 It can easily be seen that I only thought I heard the tiny voice say the words! Well, well--to work once more. 这声音一准是我听

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 1 第一章 Centuries ago there lived-- A king! my little readers will say immediately. 从前有有一个国王!我的小读者马上要说。 No, children, you are mistaken. Once upon a time there was a piece of wood. 不对,小朋友,你

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Geppetto, who had understood nothing of all that jumbled talk, except that the Marionette was hungry, felt sorry for him, and pulling three pears out of his pocket, offered them to him, saying: 那些颠三倒四的话杰佩托没有完全听懂,只明

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I want you to know that the Shark, being very old and suffering from asthma and heart trouble, was obliged to sleep with his mouth open. 我想让你们知道的是,这条鲨鱼太老了,又加上害了哮喘病和心脏病,睡觉只好张着嘴巴

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 33 第33章 Very sad and downcast were the two poor little fellows as they stood and looked at each other. 两个可怜的家伙站着互相对望,非常难过和沮丧。 Outside the room, the Little Man grew more and more impatient, 门外,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

And now do you understand what the Little Man's profession was? 诸位现在想必知道,那个小个子男人是干什么的了? This horrid little being, whose face shone with kindness, went about the world looking for boys. 这个坏家伙脸上

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Ah, you don't like hay either? he cried angrily. 啊,干草你也不爱吃?他生气地叫起来, Wait, my pretty Donkey, I'll teach you not to be so particular. 好吧,我的宝贝驴子,让我来教教你别那么挑剔。 Without more ad

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

This hay is not bad, he said to himself. 这干草还不坏。他心里说, But how much happier I should be if I had studied! 可我要是继续读书了我会开心的多! Just now, instead of hay, I should be eating some good bread and butter.

Others rode on bicycles or on wooden horses. Some played at blindman's buff, others at tag. 还有的骑自行车或木马,有的捉迷藏。有的玩捉迷藏,还有的在涂鸦。 Here a group played circus, there another sang and recited. 这儿

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Don't worry so much. 别担心那么多。 Only think that we are going to a land where we shall be allowed to make all the racket we like from morning till night. 你就想一想,咱们要到一个国家去,在那儿,咱们可以无拘无束,从

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 31 第31章 Finally the wagon arrived. It made no noise, for its wheels were bound with straw and rags. 最后马车到了,车子一路过来一点声音也没有,因为轮子上裹着干草和破布。 It was drawn by twelve pair of donk

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What a great country! repeated Pinocchio, puzzled as to what to do. 多棒的国家呀!皮诺乔又说一遍,不知如何是好。 Then, in sudden determination, he said hurriedly: Good-bye for the last time, and good luck. -Good-bye. 接着,他突

Vacation begins on the first of January and ends on the last day of December. 假期从一月一号放到十二月最后一天。 That is the place for me! All countries should be like it! How happy we should all be! 这个地方真合我胃口!所有

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Now it must be known that, among all his friends, Pinocchio had one whom he loved most of all. 现在诸位要知道,皮诺乔在他的朋友里有一个最要好的。 The boy's real name was Romeo, but everyone called him Lamp-Wick, for he was lo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I know Pinocchio well and he is indeed a very wicked fellow, lazy and disobedient, who instead of going to school, runs away with his playmates to have a good time. 因为我很熟悉皮诺乔,可以保证他确实是个邪恶的家伙,既懒又不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

They did not have to repeat their words. The Marionette walked swiftly along the road to the village. 不等他们说第二遍,木偶就快步走向了通向村庄的道路。 But the poor fellow hardly knew what he was about. He thought he had a n

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

A few minutes after, a Bricklayer passed by, carrying a pail full of plaster on his shoulder. 过了几分钟,街上又走过一个泥水匠,肩上扛着一桶灰泥。 Good man, will you be kind enough to give a penny to a poor boy who is yawnin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

This is our plan: We'll come once in a while, as in the past, to pay a visit to this henhouse, and we'll take away eight chickens. 这就是我们的计划:我们照旧过一段时间来鸡舍一次,拿走八只鸡。 Of these, seven are for us,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As he spoke, he stopped suddenly, frozen with terror. What was the matter? 他正这么自言自语着,突然间大吃一惊,停了下来。发生了什么? An immense Serpent lay stretched across the road--a Serpent with a bright green skin, f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Geppetto did not have a penny in his pocket, so he made his son a little suit of flowered paper, a pair of shoes from the bark of a tree, and a tiny cap from a bit of dough. 杰佩托口袋里连一个子儿也没有,于是用花纸给他的孩子做

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记