The Snail, much against her usual habit, began to run like a lizard under a summer sun. 蜗牛一反常性,跑得像夏日太阳底下的一条晰蜴。 When Pinocchio returned home, his father asked him: And where is the new suit? 皮诺乔回到家

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 5 第五章 If the Cricket's death scared Pinocchio at all, it was only for a very few moments. 如果蟋蟀的死吓到了皮诺乔,那也只是一小会儿。 For, as night came on, a queer, empty feeling at the pit of his stomach reminde

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Today there is nothing left in the cupboard, and this candle you see here is the last one I have. 现在橱柜里什么都没了,你看见这支点着的蜡烛吗?它是我的最后一支了。 And then? And then, my dear, we'll find ourselves in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Let's hear the contract! Let us take off our caps together. All right? 让我们先听听协定的内容。咱俩同时摘帽子,同意吗? All right. Ready then! Pinocchio began to count, One! Two! Three! 同意。好,准备!皮诺乔开始大

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The doctor has ordered it because I have bruised my foot. 大夫吩咐的,因为我一只脚擦伤了。 Oh, my poor Pinocchio! Oh, my poor Lamp-Wick! 噢,我可怜的皮诺乔!噢,我可怜的小灯芯! An embarrassingly long silence follo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Who is it? asked Lamp-Wick from within. 是谁呀?小灯芯在里面问。 It is I! answered the Marionette. Wait a minute. 是我!木偶回答说。等一会儿。 After a full half hour the door opened. Another surprise awaited Pinocchio! 过了半

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Oh! If I had only had a bit of heart, I should never have abandoned that good Fairy, 噢,我要有一点儿心肝就好了,我就不会抛弃好仙女了。 who loved me so well and who has been so kind to me! 她那么爱我,对我那么好!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

But is it really so? asked the Marionette, sobbing bitterly. 这是真的吗?木偶悲伤的抽泣着问。 I am sorry to say it is. And tears now are useless. You should have thought of all this before. 不幸得很,这是真的。如今哭也没用

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I don't know anything about that fever, answered the Marionette, 我完全不知道那种烧。木偶嘴里这么回答, beginning to understand even too well what was happening to him. 其实他心里开始变得非常明白了。 Then I will tell

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

In the meantime, Pinocchio lifted himself up from the ground, 这时候,皮诺乔从地上爬起来, and with one leap landed on the donkey's back. 一跳就跳上了这头驴子的背。 The leap was so well taken that all the boys shouted, Hurr

And with one leap, he perched himself there. 他一跳就跳上了车顶。 What about you, my love? asked the Little Man, turning politely to Pinocchio. 那你呢?亲爱的?小个子男人十分客气地向皮诺乔转过身问。 What are you g

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Wait two minutes more. It's too late! 再等两分钟吧。现在太晚了! Only two minutes. And if the Fairy scolds me? 就两分钟。万一仙女责骂我呢? Let her scold. After she gets tired, she will stop, said Lamp-Wick. 让她去骂好了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

If Pinocchio cried much longer, the little woman thought he would melt away, so she finally admitted that she was the little Fairy with Azure Hair. 小妇人担心如果继续让皮诺乔哭下去,他会融化,所以她终于承认了她就是天蓝

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

If only I knew the name of this island! he said to himself. 要是我知道这个岛叫什么名字就好啦!他自言自语。 If I even knew what kind of people I would find here! But whom shall I ask? There is no one here. 至少我得知道这岛

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Were you awake or asleep when they came? continued the Farmer. 黄鼠狼来的时候,你是醒着还是睡了?农民继续问他。 I was asleep, answered Pinocchio, but they awakened me with their whisperings. 我在睡觉,皮诺乔回答说,可

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The Fairy sat looking at him and laughing. - Why do you laugh? the Marionette asked her, worried now at the sight of his growing nose. 仙女坐着,看着他笑。您笑什么?木偶问她。眼看鼻子变得那么长,急得要命。 I am laug

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What do you want from me? asked Pinocchio. -We have come for you, said the largest Rabbit. 你们想干什么?皮诺乔问道,我们为你而来,最大的一只兔子说。 For me? But I'm not dead yet! 为我?可我还没死呢! No, not de

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Chapter 16 第16章 If the poor Marionette had dangled there much longer, all hope would have been lost. 如果木偶在那再吊久一会儿,就会毫无希望可言。 Luckily for him, the Lovely Maiden with Azure Hair once again looked out of he

Chapter 10 第十章 Quick as a flash, Pinocchio disappeared into the Marionette Theater. 一眨眼间,皮诺乔就跑进木偶戏院无影无踪了。 And then something happened which almost caused a riot. 接着就出了件事,这件事几乎闹

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Did they pay for the supper? 他们付了晚饭钱吗? How could they do such a thing? 他们怎么会这么做呢? Being people of great refinement, 作为十分有教养的人, they did not want to offend you so deeply as not to allow you the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记