And then I went with the Fox and the Cat to the Field of Wonders to bury the gold pieces. 后来我同狐狸和猫去了奇迹之地,把金币埋在地里。 The Parrot laughed at me and, instead of two thousand gold pieces, I found none. 一只鹦鹉

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 35 第35章 Pinocchio, as soon as he had said good-by to his good friend, the Tunny, 皮诺乔对他的好朋友金枪鱼说过再见, tottered away in the darkness and began to walk as well as he could toward the faint light which glowed i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

I laugh at your story! cried the man angrily. 我对你的故事感到可笑!男人气得狂叫。 I know that I spent four cents to get you and I want my money back. 我知道我花了四美分买你,现在我想要拿回我的钱。 Do you know

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Don't you recognize me? said the Snail. Yes and no. 你不认识我了吗?蜗牛说。又像认识又像不认识。 Do you remember the Snail that lived with the Fairy with Azure Hair? 你记得住在天蓝色头发仙女家的那只蜗牛吗? D

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

You are right, little Cricket, you are more than right, and I shall remember the lesson you have taught me. 你说的对,小蟋蟀,你说的太对了,我要记住你给我的教训。 But will you tell how you succeeded in buying this pretty li

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Answered the old fellow, thinking he had to deal with one of those boys who love to roam around at night ringing people's bells while they are peacefully asleep. 老头儿回答着,心想准碰上了小坏蛋,深更半夜来开玩笑。人家好好

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Then, in order to teach the Donkey that it was not good manners to bray before the public, 于是,班主为了让驴子懂得当着观众的面驴叫是没有规矩的, the Manager hit him on the nose with the handle of the whip. 就用鞭子柄在

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What do I want with a lame donkey? said the Manager to the stableboy. 班主于是对管畜栏的小厮说:我要一头瘸腿驴子能干什么呢? Take him to the market and sell him. 带他到市场上去卖了吧。 When they reached the squar

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

He began to cry, to scream, to knock his head against the wall, 他开始又哭又叫,用脑袋去撞墙。 but the more he shrieked, the longer and the more hairy grew his ears. 可他越是叫喊,耳朵里的毛长得越多越长。 At those pi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

The day came at last when Pinocchio's master was able to announce an extraordinary performance. 终于到了这一天,皮诺乔的主入可以宣布演出场真正非凡的节目了。 The announcements, posted all around the town, and written in l

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Most honored friends, Gentlemen and Ladies! 尊敬的朋友们,女士们和先生们! Your humble servant, the Manager of this theater, presents himself before you tonight 您谦恭的仆人,马戏团的班主今晚将为诸位观众 in order t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

What is the matter? Oh, help me! I can no longer stand up. 你怎么啦?唉哟!救救我!我再也站不住了。 I can't either, cried Pinocchio; and his laughter turned to tears as he stumbled about helplessly. 我也站不住了,皮诺乔也

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

As soon as they had set foot in that land, Pinocchio, Lamp-Wick, and all the other boys who had traveled with them 皮诺乔、小灯芯,以及一起来的孩子,一步入这个地方 started out on a tour of investigation. 就马上开始进行了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

In fact the wagon was so closely packed with boys of all ages that it looked like a box of sardines. 事实上,车上挤满了各个年纪的孩子,看起来活像一堆沙丁鱼。 They were uncomfortable, they were piled one on top of the other

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

To his great surprise, he found himself in a huge net, amid a crowd of fish of all kinds and sizes, who were fighting and struggling desperately to free themselves. 使他惊奇万分的是,他发现自己竟然在一个大鱼网里,夹在一大堆

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

CHAPTER 28 第28章 During that wild chase, Pinocchio lived through a terrible moment when he almost gave himself up as lost. 这场疯狂的追逐中,皮诺乔经历了一个可怕的时刻,让他几乎要放弃认输了。 This was when Alidoro

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Enraged at not being able to fight the Marionette at close quarters, they started to throw all kinds of books at him. 孩子们眼看无法对木偶近身肉搏,愤怒不已,于是开始朝他扔各种书。 Readers, geographies, histories, gramm

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Good boys love study and work, but you-- -And I, on the contrary, am a lazy fellow and a tramp all year round. 好孩子爱读书爱干活,可你 正好相反,我一年到头懒惰流浪。 Good boys always tell the truth. -And I always tell lies

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Poor Pinocchio huddled close to the doghouse more dead than alive from cold, hunger, and fright. 可怜的皮诺乔靠在狗屋旁瑟缩着,生不如死的又冷,又饿,又怕。 Now and again he pulled and tugged at the collar which nearly cho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

How far is this Field of Wonders?Only two miles away. Will you come with us? We'll be there in half an hour. You can sow the money, and, after a few minutes, you will gather your two thousand coins and return home rich. Are you coming? 奇迹宝地离这

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记