Max, thank you so much for taking me dancing. Max,太感谢你带我来跳舞了。 Well, you signed that paper that said if I did, you'd do the side work for the next six months. 因为你签了卖身契说如果我带你来接下来六个月的兼职

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Come on, Chanel shoes! Come on, Chanel knockoffs. 快出来,香奈儿的鞋。快出来,山寨香奈儿 Why are you not dressed yet? 你怎么还不换衣服 'Cause ladies take forever. 因为女人上厕所慢死了 It's all the spanx. 都怪那些

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Sophie, this is silly. You know you two wanna get back together. Sophie,别纠结了。你心里清楚你俩想重归于好。 Caroline, we already have the Ouija board. Caroline,我们已经有通灵板了。 We don't need another thing around h

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

We knew it, we got it. I knew it, I saw it! 我们知,我们行。我早知,我已见。 Is this how you imagined it when you were laughing at all the dumb-dumbs on Cupcake Wars? 你嘲笑上节目的傻蛋们时,有想到过此情此景吗?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hi, I'm Caroline, the roommate and prima ballerina. Sorry about your sugar plums. 嗨,我叫Caroline,是Max的室友兼首席芭蕾舞演员。很抱歉伤了你的蛋蛋。 Sebastian. 我叫Sebastian。 Ba-ba-ba! No names! No names! 叭叭叭!不

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Ooh, nope. It's really all stuck up in there. It's so odd. 不行。被卡得死死的。真是奇了怪了。 I don't know how a thing like this could happen. 怎么会发生这种事呢。 Uh, you put me up into the wall. 因为你想把我关进墙里

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Okay, tell me one good thing about this show that I hate, 'cause I've never seen it. 那你得告诉我这节目我会讨厌的一个原因,因为我从来没看过。 Well, it's all about this family and their struggle to...keep up. 这节目是在说

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Buy four brownies and the fifth buzz is free. 买四发大麻巧克力蛋糕,第五发免费挑。 Brooklyn Bitty Bites bit it! Yeah! We won! 布鲁克林咬一口咬死了!爽!我们赢了! Eat it, red haired lady and your asian daughter! 吃屎

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Well, well, here comes the sun, and the moon is looking great too. 哎哟,哎哟,阳光美女驾到,身后两轮满月丰臀也美丽动人。 Oh, Earl, your flirting is just the right amount of dirty, and that's not easy. 厄尔,你那七分调

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

And sold. Wow, you're getting everything. 成交。东西都被你买走啦。 Yes, we are. Aren't we, Miss Pickle? 是啊,都被我们买走了。对不对啊,泡菜小姐。 I'm Hamish Mcdonough, by the way. 我叫哈米斯麦克唐纳 Oh, I'm

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Here it is. 做好了 Caroline with an E. 有王字旁的卡洛琳 I have your new and correct nametag. 我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌 Oh thank you Han. 谢谢你 憨 I've seen something I should not have. 哎呀 看到了不该看的东西

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, did you blow a possible cupcake customer tonight? 麦克斯,你今晚是不是吹了一个潜在的客户? You know I don't mix business with pleasure. 我可是公私分明,干活时候从不吹。 We have to keep pushing our cupcakes. 我们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

You poor baby. You have a fever of 102. Just have to rest, Bubala. 你个可怜的娃。你都烧到38.9度了。乖乖休息吧,亲爱的 I'm really fine. That towel thing feels awesome. 我真的没事。这毛巾也太舒服了吧 It's a cold co

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

See, this is what I love, Max. The family, the tradition. 麦克斯,我就喜欢这些。家庭,传统 The lasagna with the crazy raisins. 意大利面加超多葡萄干 And those two little boys, could they have been more precious? 还有那两个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Pick up. Table 10, table 12, 上菜,10号桌,12号桌 table 69. 69号桌 Oleg, there is no table 69. 奥列格,店里没有69号桌 There could be. 一切皆有可能哦 Oleg just sixty-nined me, and now 我又被奥列格用69号调戏了 I do

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, you look insanely good. 麦克斯,你今晚真美。 Thanks. Now, maybe you could repeat that to your wife, and where is she? 谢谢夸奖。要不要把这句话对你老婆复诵一遍啊,她人呢? We never got married. 我没有跟她结

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(243) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

There's my cute boyfriend. Hey. How did everything go at spike's liquor? 我可爱的男人来啦。去酒店买酒的过程如何? Well, I got a little bit confused about what charity we're pretending to help, 我去买的时候有点搞不清我们

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(346) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hope those sheets are okay. 希望你能睡得惯这床单 Oh don't worry about it. 不用担心 I know they're the best you could afford. 我知道你就只能买这么好的了 Not really. The good ones are on my bed. 其实不是 更好的我自己用

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Whatever that is 这娇娇女明显就是 it does not belong in this diner. 来错地方打错工了 It belongs in a show on Bravo. 她应该去演电视 But she blonde hair so shiny 她是金发妞 金发闪闪 good for business. 有助财源广进啊

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(435) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hi, everybody. Sophie's here! 各位乡亲。苏菲驾到啦! And look at my new coat. It's double-breasted. 瞧我的新狐皮大衣。是双巨乳呢。 Pretty nice, huh? It was a gift from me. 很不错吧?是我送的礼物呢。 It's the onl

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季