Oh, my gosh, this must be him. 天啊,肯定是他了 You must be Sophie Kuchenski. I'm Serguisz Bilowski. 你是苏菲科臣斯基吧?我是瑟格特比罗斯基 Wow, I love your dress, I love that! 我好喜欢你的连衣裙啊,真好看 Som

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, you, Dr. I-Forget-Your-Name. 喂,就是你,我不记得你名字医生 How? It's written on every wall. 怎么可能,我的名字随处可见 Okay, Dr. Exit. What is wrong with you? 好吧,出口医生。你有什么毛病 Doctors are su

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Forced to clean Sophie's apartment? This is getting dicey. 被迫去打扫苏菲的公寓。这事越来越危险了 Next thing you know, we're locked in a crate on our way to the far east. 很快的,我们就会被关在运往远东的装货箱里

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, my dude. Look at you and your fancy coat. 嘿,伙计。瞧你珠圆玉润,锦衣华服 Retirement looks good on you. 退休生活过得挺滋润啊 Told you I'd come by to see you. 说过会来看你 Hooked you up with some carrots. 给你带了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Shouldn't there be someone to do this for us? 怎么没有人帮我们装袋啊 Oh, he's probably in the aisle cleaning up after the candy gang. 他可能在刚那里清理捅糖帮过境后的残局吧 There was no candy gang in here tonight. 我们这

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Got it. Found the milk. And I found it even faster than the butter. 搞定,找到牛奶了。速度比找黄油快多了 You know they're not hiding it from you. 商品又没有跟你玩躲猫猫 It's a grocery store, not a sorority scavenger hunt.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh! Max... 麦克斯 Will you come look at Brangelina? 能过来看一眼布莱洁莉娜吗 I think the spray tan lady went a little too far. 我觉得那个美黑师有点过头了 I wanted them to look tan not foreign. 我想他们看起来阳光点

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oleg what's up? 奥列格 怎么了 Not enjoying the '90s horse party? 不喜欢九零年代与马共舞派对吗 I thought you said '90s whores party. 我以为是九零年代与马子共舞派对呢 Now I'm wearing girdle and deodorant for no reaso

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Is it just me, or does Han sound kind of sexy when he speaks Korean? 是我自己的错觉,还是阿憨说韩文时有着别样的性感啊 Looks like Han, sounds like Barry White. 阿憨的身子,贝利怀特的声音 Who was that, Han? Do you h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

You'd better have a good reason you're late, 你迟到最好有个好理由 because I managed to get here on time despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair. 因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛从头发上弄下来,也一样没迟

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, I have some big news I want to share with you all as well. 我也有大消息想要跟在座的各位分享 Sophie, that classy lady right over there... Mm, I like this one. 苏菲,也就是坐在那里的高贵仕女...我喜欢这个口味

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Wow! Bummer, dude. You have a time machine? 靠,太倒霉了吧,兄台。你有台时光机 And somehow, it got programmed to this crap diner? 却把自己传送到这间破烂餐厅 I must admit, I am quite taken with steampunk. 我承认,我是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

We have to take this job, it's the next step for us, 这活儿一定要接,这是为了更上层楼 cause all we're doing these days is cleaning apartment and working at the diner. 最近这些日子我们不是打扫公寓,就只是在餐馆干活

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Next! Next! 下一个!下一个! This is unbelievable. Everyone trying to get their taxes filed by midnight. 真不可思议。大家都想赶在半夜前把自己的税单寄出去 Wow, I haven't seen this much last-minute licking since the cops

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Here's another W-2, Hamp;R blonde. 这有另一张W-2表,税务金发妞 Thank you. Max, you worked at a Mexican restaurant in long island city? 谢谢。麦克斯,你还在长岛的一家墨西哥餐馆工作过啦 Oh, my God, don't be so judgme

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

But how could you not know there was a cupcake check in your purse? 你怎么会不知道你包包里有一张蛋糕赚的支票呢 It just got mixed in. 无意间都塞进去了呗 And anyway, who still sends important stuff through the mail these d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Uh, hello, uh, maybe you can help me. I'm looking for Caroline Channing. 您好,我想跟您问个人。我要找卡洛琳钱宁 I have a legal matter to discuss with her. 我有些法律问题要跟她谈谈 Never heard of her. Never seen her. Mr.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Congratulations, it's official. Our website is now live. 恭喜我们,我们的网站正式上线了 Congratulations, it's official. You're a whore. 恭喜,我们的卡洛琳正式浪荡了 I hear you got your Kinko's card punched. What? 听说你到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I may not be a good BFF, I may not throw a great party, 或许我不是个好死党,或许我不懂怎么办好派对 but I do know where to find a free bus to prison. 可我知道去哪里坐免费监狱巴士 Hey, everybody. We got a birthday gir

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So I'll get this finalized, and then I'll stop by the diner tomorrow 我会把一切搞定,明天再来一趟餐厅 so you can sign off on the layout before we go live. 等你验收完效果,网站就能上线啦 This is so exciting. Oh, wait, Ed

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季