Coming through, hot food. 借过,滚汤热菜 Look out, very hot! Man, it's hot. 小心,热气腾腾,天啊,热死了 You're a waiter, not a weatherman. 你是个服务员,不是气象员 Hey, pretty girls, I like the way you push around th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So you can just walk in here? Anyone can just walk right in? 你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊?这里谁都可以随便进的吗? Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone. 去年我是

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

A waitress? That is insane. That is so insane it should be in an ice tub in an asylum. 服务员?这太扯了。这太扯了,就跟在疯人院做冰桶挑战一样。 I'm so glad you're great, because when I saw you in those three-year-old loubo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Yeah, now, after the emergency trip to that salon. 现在才不错,多亏了我跑去发廊紧急补救。 When you got done with me, I looked like a baby bird on chemo. 你刚剪完我头发时,我就像一只在化疗的小鸟。 I'm sorry I ha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Oleg, come to the bed. I need you! 奥列格,快来床上,我需要你! All right! Only took you four years, but I'm here, baby. 没问题!虽然才花了四年时间,但我来了,宝贝。 No, it's not like that, Oleg. 不,不是你想的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen. 先生女士们,拍卖会即将开始。 Hi, Max. I'm so excited to be here. Oh, hello, Caroline. 你好吗,麦克斯。好高兴来这里。你好,卡洛琳。 Sophie, I apologize for the other da

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

I'm not getting that cup. 我才不会去买那奖杯 What? Then why did you say you would? 什么?那你干嘛答应他你会买? You can't tell a man in prison no. He'll hang himself with his belt. 不可以拒绝在坐牢的人啊。他会用皮

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Sophie, just look at you. You couldn't look more scrumptious. 苏菲,瞧瞧你。秀色可餐到了极点。 Oh, maybe I could. With a little chocolate drizzled on me. 也不是不能突破哦。只要在我身上洒点巧克力就行。 Oh, good,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

That was like watching someone club a baby seal. 刚才就像看人拿木棒打爆小海豹一样 Why wouldn't you just say yes to his friend request? 干嘛不加他好友啊 Because I never check Facebook why would I? 因为我从来不上脸书 加了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Evening hot chocolate. 晚上好 巧克力帅哥 Max we got big trouble from little China. 麦克斯 小中国惹大麻烦了 Hi Max. 你好 麦克斯 Big trouble? 大麻烦吗 There's nothing big about him. 瞧他那小样 He looks like I won him in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Okay, I've got the kosher cookbook, salt, flour, sugar, new mixing bowls, 我买了犹太洁食食谱,盐,面粉,糖,新的搅拌碗 and I stopped at the goodwill and got us two appropriately sad schmatas to wear for tomorrow. Let's start. 还去

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

You like that? Stop. You like that? Stop it. You like that? S--that's it! 爽吗?停下。爽不爽?别撒了。爽死了吧?停...够了 Listen, hit me with one more dead president and you'll be six feet under with Biggie and Tupac. 听好,再

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Come in here, ma. This way. 妈,快过来,这边 Don't say anything to her. Let's just get our money and get out of here. 千万别告诉她。我们拿完钱就走 Max, she should know. 麦克斯,她该知道的 You wanna ruin their day and no

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, look. We just passed a Carvel. 快看,我们刚路过一家凯菲 What's a Carvel? 什么是凯菲啊 Carvel ice cream. You know, Fudgie the Whale, Cookie Puss. 凯菲冰激凌啊。他们的软糖鲸鱼,饼干猫没听过吗 Come on, how cou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Caroline's birthday. Woot, woot. 卡洛琳过生日啦,呜呼,呜呼 Thanks, but you don't have to say that after everything. 谢谢,这些话不说也没差啦 Max... I know you had limited budget, but music is free. 麦克斯,我知道你预算

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, I'm so excited for this party. 麦克斯,我好期待这个派对啊 I wore my loose clothing so I can dance all night. 我穿了宽松衣服来,以便彻夜热舞 God, I cannot take this party pressure. 天啊,派对的压力快让我崩溃

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Yes, Caroline. I am a cashier. 没错,Caroline。我是收银员。 I'm sorry, a what? 不好意思,你是啥? I'm a cashier. Yeah, turns out things aren't great. My husband left me for my dad. 我是收银员。人不可能事事顺心。我老公

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Oh my god you've been robbed! 天啊 你家进贼啦 This is how it always looks. 我家本来就这样 Oh my God totally cute! 天啊 你家真不错 All right I'll be back at 4:00 好了 我四点回来 and we can go to work together. 然后我们一

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Earl 厄尔. Earl 厄尔! I made your favorite,red velvet. 我给你做了你最爱吃的 红丝绒蛋糕 My little cupcake brought me a cupcake. 我的小甜心给我带了小蛋糕啊 Let me pay you for that. 我还是把钱给你吧 Oh, no, no.It'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, are you thinking what I'm thinking? 你也在想我想着的事吗? Since we broke up, he got fat. 我跟他分手后,他变胖了。 It's only been four days. 你们才分手四天好吗。 Wynonna Judd gets fat in an hour. 薇诺娜贾德一

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季