时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第四季


英语课

   Yeah, now, after the emergency trip to that salon 1.


  现在才不错,多亏了我跑去发廊紧急补救。
  When you got done with me, I looked like a baby bird on chemo.
  你刚剪完我头发时,我就像一只在化疗的小鸟。
  I'm sorry I had to use the last of our savings 2 for my hair cut.
  抱歉不得不用掉了我们最后一点存款去剪头发。
  No, you're not. - No, I am not, I love this.
  你才不抱歉。-当然,我超爱这发型。
  Hi, I'm Kim. I just wanted to say sorry that we didn't film here the other day.
  你们好,我是金·卡戴珊。我想为之前没能在贵店拍摄节目而道歉。
  It almost hurts to look at her.
  光看她就觉得杀伤力好大啊。
  I know how hard us girls really work to keep our businesses going, So I'll take a cupcake and I'll totally tweet about it for real.
  我知道我们女生为了自己的事业会有多辛苦,所以我来买一个小蛋糕,然后我真的会帮你们发推宣传。
  Thank you so much.
  非常感谢。
  Here, here, here, here, here.
  给,快拿着。
  We can't break a $100, and anyway, this is so on the house.
  我们找不开100块,不过没关系,这个我们请你吃吧。
  Oh, thanks.
  谢谢。
  Cute hair.
  头发不错。
  Wait. Real quick...Do you think your mother would adopt me?
  等等,问你个问题,你觉得你妈会收养我吗?
  This is super awkward 3.
  这真是尴尬到爆了。

1 salon
n.[法]沙龙;客厅;营业性的高级服务室
  • Do you go to the hairdresser or beauty salon more than twice a week?你每周去美容院或美容沙龙多过两次吗?
  • You can hear a lot of dirt at a salon.你在沙龙上会听到很多流言蜚语。
2 savings
n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
3 awkward
adj.笨拙的,尴尬的,使用不便的,难处理的
  • John is so shy and awkward that everyone notices him.约翰如此害羞狼狈,以至于大家都注意到了他。
  • I was the only man among the guests and felt rather awkward.作为客人中的唯一男性,我有些窘迫。
标签: 打工姐妹花