Oleg, we all know it's me. That sweat-pant salute never lies. Oleg,我们都知道你说的是我。藏你在裤子里的敬礼出卖了你。 Not you. Don't kid yourself. You couldn't handle this beast in the sheets. 才不是你呢,别逗了。你

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Aw, come on, girls, look around. I mean, you already have. 拜托,姐们,四周看看。你们早就在地狱里了。 Okay, now shh. Okay...Ouija, should I take oleg back? 好了,别说话,嗯...通灵板,我应该和Oleg重归于好吗?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Wake up. It's Tuesday, and the DJ didn't come. 醒醒。今天是周二,而那个音乐主持没来。 Maybe he just drank too much. 或许他喝多了而已。 No! He didn't show at all. There's no DJ fresh-and-local in my ones and twos. 不是!他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

This is a disaster. We are the worst team ever. 这真是场灾难。我们是节目史上最烂的一组了。 We are not. What are you doing? 我们才不是呢,你在干嘛? Putting shrimp in my pocket to take home. We gotta get something out

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

All right, we're ready for team one. Step up. You have 30 seconds. 好的,第一组请上场。请上前。你们有三十秒。 Okay, cute aprons. But what's their brand? 好的,围裙挺可爱。但品牌特色呢? In five, four, three, two..

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Kris and Kim are in Vienna and someone stole Kris's Bottega bag and her Chanel clutch with the matching pumps that she bought in Paris. 克丽丝詹娜是卡戴珊姐妹们的妈妈,克丽丝与金在维也纳的时候有人偷走了她的名牌宝缇

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Max, slow down. I can't walk any faster in Sophie's giant sneakers. 麦克斯,慢点。穿着苏菲的大号运动鞋,我走不快。 I can't believe she benches 250 in these. 她居然能穿着这玩意举250磅重的哑铃。 Oh, my God. My han

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Hi, I'm gonna be your waitress, 'cause my mother drank. 你好,我是今晚的服务生,谁让我妈是不争气的酒鬼呢 We need a sec. 稍等一下 Feeling' kinda generous, take two. 姐大方点,等你们两下好了 Then he said to me, d

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Actually, I need two: one for me, and one for my friend Zooey Deschanel. 我要两份,一份给我,一份给我的朋友佐伊丹斯切尔 What? You look like her. Everybody does. 干嘛?你看起来像她啊。谁不像她啊。 It's the least

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Uh, what's happening right now? Max, are you smoking crack? 你在干嘛呢?麦克斯,你在吸毒吗? It's not crack, it's lipstick. I can afford crack. 这不是毒品,是唇膏。毒品我倒买得起。 I'm at the end of my good lipstick

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, if we're making an audition tape to be on a reality show called, 如果我们要给名为世界最不舒服T恤的 The world's most uncomfortable T-shirt, We have already won. 真人秀拍试镜带,那我们已经赢了。 Yes, I could have g

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max... 麦克斯 Are you up? 你醒着吗 Max are you mad? 麦克斯 你生气啦 Are you up and mad? 你醒着生气呢 No and yes. 不 是 Oh your bed's so soft. 你的床好软啊 That's my boob. 那是我的胸 I know I moved out but I came back.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I don't know where you guys are in your bike training. 我不知道你们自行车练到什么程度了 Are we doping or desserting? I can help you either way. 是要来点兴奋剂,还是上甜点呢?我都能帮你们搞到哦。 We're thinking

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max, look at all these customers from Brooklyn midnight ride, I smell of diner success! 麦克斯,瞧瞧这午夜骑行活动给我们带来多少顾客,我闻到了成功的味道。 Really? 'Cause I smell baked crotch. 真的吗?我只闻到胯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, well, well, look who it is. Hair flip and go. 哎哟喂,瞧瞧那是谁。甩头走人姐。 I don't know what you're doing, but it feels weird. 我不知道你在干嘛,但感觉好奇怪。 Now, look who's walk, walk, walking with purpose

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Max. Do you have any gum? My breath tastes like someone else's breath. 麦克斯,你有口香糖吗?我的口气闻着像别人的口气 You're asking me if I have any gum? 你居然问我有没有口香糖 That's like asking New Jersey if it has

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Permission to enter the judge's chambers? 请求进入法官内庭 Permission granted. Excuse the tubs of blue cheese. 请求通过。别介意这些蓝起司。 They're being held as evidence in the case against eating here. 它们是我没有在这偷

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Just found out I paid for more sex than an arab businessman. 刚刚才知道我花在做爱上的钱比一个阿拉伯商人还多。 Maybe this wasn't the healthiest thing I could've done tonight. 或许我今晚不应该做这么神经的事。 So

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Yo yo. Look at that. 快看快看 That girl is workin' harder than Stephen Hawking 那妞儿干起活来比史蒂芬霍金 tryin' to put in a pair of cufflinks. 扣袖口还努力呢 Here let me help you with that. 来 我来帮你 I don't need any h

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(352) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 上菜,12,4,11桌 Got it. 来了 Hey,when you get a second,stop looking at my boobs. 你要有空的话 别再盯着我的胸了 Excuse me. 不好意思 Waitress? 服务员 Dude? 伙计 Hi, what can I get ya? 嗨,你们

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季