Okay, Earl. This is the L-520 order system touch pad. 你看,厄尔。这是L-520点菜系统触控板。 Look how simple. See? 你看有多简单,瞧 I'm telling you, I can't figure this tricky little thing out. 你听我说,我学不会这复杂

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

No, see, we already met Martha. We're just stopping by to say hi. 不是的,我们以前跟玛莎见过面。现在只是过来跟她问声好。 You've already met Martha. You're just stopping by to say hi. 你们以前跟玛莎见过面,现在只

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, there goes our big break. 我们生意的大突破就此告终 Never would've happened if I had had my necklace. 如果我的幸运项链在的话,就不会发生这种事了 The one with the lucky pearls 你说的是那条有着幸运珍珠

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, stop, stop, stop. We lost him. You know you only tagged the wall, right? 行了,停停停,甩掉他了。你知道你没喷到机器,只喷到了墙吧? Yes, I have no luck. 知道啊,我真是倒霉透了 No one has any luck... with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards, 拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧, because when Han flips that switch, 因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮 the only tip I ca

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

See I told you I can get this skylight open. 都说了我能撬开天窗 Turn on a light! 你倒是开灯呀 Wait till I close the closet door. 等我先把衣柜门关上 Why are the floors so bouncy? 为什么这地板这么有弹性呀 It's called

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, can you watch my tables while I run to the restroom? 麦克斯,我去个厕所,你帮我盯一下 I already am. I've been watching model girl pretend she's eating for 30 minutes. 早就在盯了。我盯着那个假装吃东西的小模特30分

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey! Hello. Serguisz and I are on way up to my apartment. 你们好啊!你好啊!小瑟格正准备回我家 He's making me brunch. 他要做早午餐给我吃 Cornish hens splashed with my special sauce. I love special sauce, I love that! 童子鸡

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Who is it? 谁呀 You're the rock! I'm the balloon! 你才是石头,我是气球 Without me lifting you out of your negative rockness, 要不是我拯救你这块消极的臭石头 you wouldn't even have a cupcake business. 你哪来的小蛋糕生意

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Nice of everyone to stop by. 大家都过来看我,真好 Didn't see Caroline. She busy tonight? 没看见卡洛琳,她今晚很忙吗 Oh, no, she's here. 没事,她就在这儿呢 She's out there running around, 她在外面忙乎 trying to sw

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Thank you so much for inviting us. 谢谢你请我们吃饭 Are you enjoying that beluga? 这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗 Mmm, so much. Thank you. I haven't had caviar in forever. Mmm. 太开心了,谢谢你,我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Max, come out. 麦克斯,出来吧 If I came out, it would not be for you, it's be for that hot Dragon Tattoo girl. 如果我要出柜,肯定不是因为你,而是为了那个火辣的龙纹身女孩 Welcome, board members, to the very first fi

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Here you go, table ten, Earl. 给,厄尔,10号桌结账 Have any exciting plans for tomorrow? 明天有何绝妙计划 Just trying to not die in my sleep, Max. How about you? 别在睡梦中上天堂,我就阿弥陀佛了。你呢 I'm going to

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What's that smell? 什么味道? I'm making cupcakes. 我在做小蛋糕 You lit the pilot light? 你点着烤箱了? Didn't have to. Look. 不需要,你看 No way! The Bluestar in purple? What the... how did it get... 不是吧,紫色的蓝色

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'll take you in two at a time, let me go check with my associate. 我一次会带两个人进去看货,让我先跟我助手确认一下 And I'll be right back for Adin and Lublubah. 然后就回来带安丁和露布鲁巴进去 Such a good memory

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

So sorry. I got caught up in a hostage nicoise situation. How'd it go? 太对不起了。沙拉太美味,我走不掉。卖的怎么样 Did you get full price for the ring? 戒指有全价出售吗 Oh, do you know me? 哎哟,您认识我吗 Becau

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well well, if it isn't everything that's wrong with the current economy, in a boys' v-neck sweater. 唉,居然有人穿小男孩的低领毛衣,世界经济的萧条可见一斑呀 Oh, what do you think you are doing? 哎呀,你这是在干嘛呢

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Hey, Caroline, is Max around? 卡洛琳,麦克斯在吗 Um, she might be. I'll go check. 可能在,我去看看 You'll never guess who just came into the restaurant. 你做梦也想不到谁来了 You'll be very happy. 你会开心死的 Gary, th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I know it's not Burberry like we're used to, 我知道这不是我们以前用的高级货 but I'm telling you, used moving blankets are gonna be in this year. 相信我,搬家包家具的毯子今年将会是时尚尖端 Who's a trendsetter? 创造潮

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Oh, not very pretty. 不是很漂亮 But at least you tried, Michael. 但至少你努力过了,迈克 Just one question. 我只有个问题 Are you sure that you're gay? 手这么不巧,你真的是同性恋吗 Oh, okay, Caroline. Let's see your

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季