Y...I'm so sorry. I have to take this. Just a minute. 你...抱歉,我得接一下电话。稍等一分钟。 What? Just say it already. Come on. 干嘛?有屁快放,说吧。 Max, this is great. Think of the exposure. I wonder which reality sh

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

All right, everybody, Frisee, 'cause we got a special guest DJ.In the hizzay who's so hot it's radicchio. 好了,各位,菊苣,我们来了一位特别音乐主持嘉宾。在这市场里最性感的就是菊苣。 Go on. 来吧。 Bob, I'd lik

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

It's payday! And I'm not talking about the delicious little treat with nuts. 今天发工资咯!我可不是在谈论那顿好吃的坚果大餐。 Han, not cool to brag about yourself. Han,自夸是不行的。 Here, Max, maybe you can use the m

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Ah, hello! I have an open diner and no diner staff! 各位好啊!我的餐厅开门了,却没有员工上班! Han, look, I made perfect bread. 阿憨,快看!我做出了完美的面包。 It's bigger than I'm used to. 比我之前吃的那种

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

Han, that toast is trendy foodie food. It'll die here, like my soul did. 阿憨,那个吐司是潮流美食。在这里只会死去,就像我的灵魂。 Our customers are just plain, normal people. 我们的顾客都只是平凡的普通人罢了。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

And the next item up for bid is a silver-plated tin loving cup, property of Caroline Channing. 下一件要拍卖的物品是一个镀银锡制纪念杯,卡洛琳钱宁所拥有过的物品 How much do you think this is going to go for? 你觉得这东

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

One, two... 一,二 Han, did you just go up on your tiptoes like a big boy? 阿憨,你踮脚是为了显得个子高点吗 Well, I wasn't expecting a photo opportunity. 我不知道今天会需要拍照 And I left my Tom Cruise man-heels at home.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

What's up, my man? You look pretty down. 怎么了,伙计,你看起来很低落呀 My mother in korea is working my last nerve, you know, Earl? 厄尔,我远在韩国的妈妈快让我精神崩溃了。 Well, uh, I didn't expect a back and fort

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Well, I was gonna ask what the specials were, but you know what? 本来想问你今天有什么特餐,不过还是算了。 Can I actually just get one of Max's homemade cupcakes? 我能就点一个麦克斯自制小蛋糕吗 Okay, which flavor? Su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Han, I'm so excited. Did you hear my horse is back? 阿憨,我好开心啊。听说我的小栗宝回家的事了吗 This is not conversation. This is just the other thing you say. 你这不是找我聊天。你只是在对我宣布事情。 My cup

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Are you all right, Max? I got here as fast as I could. 麦克斯,你没事吧?我尽快赶来了 Caroline texted me to hurry over 卡洛琳发短信叫我快来 because you didn't know you were pregnant, and you were giving birth over toilet. 说你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

My god, it's so hot up in here. It's like 200 degrees. 天啊,这里热死了,得有90多度吧 If I faint and fall down, the others rats will like eat me and what not. 如果我不慎晕倒跌下去,老鼠们会生吃掉我还啥的 Rats? Max,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Sorry, Max, I can't stop myself. Money, finances... this is my thing. 抱歉,麦克斯,我实在忍不住了。钱,财务,我就是学这个的 If we were at a copper-plated jewelry sale, I'd let you take the wheel. 如果我们是要买铜镀金

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

How could ketchup get this hard? 这番茄酱渍怎么能变得这么硬啊 You just hold it in your hand like this, and say you are the biggest ketchup I've ever had. 只需要用手这么握住,对它说,你是我用过最大的番茄酱 Hey, e

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I have a stamp right here, Earl. There, see? Order versus chaos. 我马上就能拿出邮票,厄尔。看见没,秩序对比混乱 Also known as OCD versus Oh, here's a CD I forgot I had. 也是OCD对比噢,我都忘了我有这张CD Would you

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

We'll be doing the deposition in here. 取证会将会在这里举行 Oh, wow, this is exactly how it looks on Law And Order! 哇,跟《法律与秩序》里看起来一摸一样呢 There's the tiny typewriter thing where the actress who never gets

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, thank you very much, ladies. 感谢你们俩全家啊,小姐们 My man was barely in when I got pulled out. 我男人才刚进入,我就被拉出了 I would like to apologize to everyone for taking the bang out of the bus, 我想给大家道个

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Well, Max, as far as the suck it plan goes, it looks like somebody sucked something. 麦克斯,你这个让人去死吧计划,没让某人死成,还自己成了你去吸吧。 Pancakes, pancake hole. He's a good guy. 煎饼,煎饼洞。他是个

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Excuse me, you know where I can find Max? 抱歉,请问麦克斯在哪? Yes, she's in the back. Cool. 她就在后头。好的。 Robbie, it's me, Caroline. 罗比,是我啊,卡洛琳。 Oh, sorry. Did we have sex? 抱歉,没认出来。我们

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Whoa, those are some big-ass coffees! 哇靠,这杯咖啡大得吓人啊! Yep, 64-ouncers. They told me they're bigger than the human stomach. 没错,1.9升杯呢。他们说这杯容量比人体的胃还大。 And the coffee's already working,

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季