时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季


英语课

   Here it is.


  做好了
  Caroline with an "E."
  有"王"字旁的卡洛"琳"
  I have your new and correct nametag.
  我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌
  Oh thank you Han.
  谢谢你 憨
  I've seen something I should not have.
  哎呀 看到了不该看的东西
  I will just put correct nametag here on counter.
  我把正确的名牌放在柜台了
  So sorry but many thank yous.
  对不起 但是谢谢你的"美好"
  What are you doing?
  你这是在干嘛
  I know you said you don't want it up there.
  我知道你不想被写上去
  But now that you see it...
  但现在亲眼看见成品了
  How does it feel?
  感觉如何
  It feels like you're not listening to me
  感觉就是你不听话
  at this job or at my other job.
  去哪都不听我话
  I said a five minute shower and get out.
  我说给你五分钟 洗完就快闪
  Did you take a nap at Peach's?
  你还在琵琪家睡了一觉
  The thread count was calling to me.
  是高档柔软的寝具勾引我
  Peach found blonde hairs in her bed
  琵琪在她床上发现金发
  and thought her husband was cheating on her.
  还以为她丈夫搞外遇呢
  Which he is but that's not the point.
  他是有乱搞没错 但这不重要
  You almost ruined a perfectly 1 happy fake 2 marriage
  你差点毁了人家貌合神离的婚姻
  and there are innocent children involved.
  而且还可能导致无辜孩子受罪
  Well I have some good news.
  我有个好消息
  Look it's Nabulangi.
  瞧 那是娜不浪鸡
  I invited her in to taste your amazing cupcakes.
  我邀她来品尝你美味的小蛋糕
  And when she loves them we'll have an in at her bakery.
  只要她喜欢 我们就能进驻她的面包房了
  Come over and say hello. No I can't now.
  过去跟她打声招呼吧 不行 我现在没空
  I wanna call Robbie before we get too busy.
  我要在忙得抽不开身前 打电话给罗比
  Tell him when to come over and get his stuff.
  告诉他什么时候过来拿东西
  Max wait.
  麦克斯 等等
  No don't distract 3 me.
  别 别打扰我
  I wanna sound cool and hot and all like
  我想让声音听起来冷酷又性感
  "You can't have me anymore sucka."
  "以后姐的身心你都得不到啦 蠢蛋"
  Max
  麦克斯
  Robbie it's me.
  罗比 是我
  Classy burp on your outgoing message.
  录留言信息还打嗝 就你这么恶心
  Max I
  麦克斯 我
  No.
  别吵
  I need you to come get your stuff tomorrow.
  我想你明天过来拿东西
  I don't know how you've been surviving
  少了单杠和香体喷雾的日子
  without your chin up bar and Axe 5 body spray.
  想必是度日如年吧
  Max hang up.
  麦克斯 挂了吧
  打工姐妹花第一季
  I already called him.
  我打给他过了
  You called Robbie?
  你打给罗比了啊
  You've done so much for me.
  你为我做了这么多
  I wanted to do something for you too.
  我也想帮你做点事
  So I called Robbie and I had him come over
  所以我打电话给罗比 让他过来
  and I gave him his stuff.
  把东西都还给他了
  Now you won't have to go through with all that mess.
  这样省得再勾起你的伤心事
  And I think you'd be pleased I really let him have it.
  而且我还帮你教训了他一顿 开心吧
  What is with you and boundaries?
  你搞毛啊 说好的界限呢
  You're in my bed you're in my boss' bed
  你不但挤上我的床 还睡了我老板的床
  and now you go and call Robbie?
  现在你又擅自打电话给罗比
  You're like you're like your big ass 4 horse.
  你就像 你就像你那头大屁股的马一样
  Charging in everywhere you don't belong.
  在别人的地盘肆意妄为
  I thought I was doing you a favor.
  我以为是在帮你个忙嘛
  In spite 6 of what you say about the sounds I heard
  那晚从你卧室传出的声音
  coming from your bedroom the other night
  尽管你不愿意承认
  I know you're upset.
  我还是知道你很难过
  I was masturbating.
  姐当时在自慰
  I love my job.
  我爱死我的工作了
  I need to see you outside. Now.
  我们出去谈 快
  Don't get involved with her.
  不要跟她扯上关系
  She takes money from the homeless.
  她连流浪汉的钱都拿
  Not true Bob's an investor 7.
  不是这样的 鲍勃是投资者
  Be right back.
  马上回来
  Good cupcake right?
  小蛋糕不错 对吧
  Max I don't know how smart that was
  麦克斯 有理智的人是绝对不会
  blowing by our only potential business contact.
  把我们唯一的潜在商业伙伴吓走
  You stole my breakup scene.
  你把我的分手场景偷走了
  The only remotely good thing about breaking up with a guy
  跟男人分手 仅有的乐趣就是
  is telling him how much better you are than him
  在还他东西的时候 告诉他
  when you give him back his stuff.
  自己比他好个上千万倍
  I don't know if you noticed
  我不知道你有没有注意到
  but my entertainment budget is pretty low
  我的娱乐预算超级有限
  and I was really looking forward to that.
  所以我可是相当期待这一幕
  And then you went and stole it.
  结果半路杀出个卡洛琳
  But I guess you couldn't help it
  但我猜你是情不自禁
  'cause that's what you channings do you steal things.
  你们钱宁家都是一路货色 偷东西的惯犯
  Interesting.
  有意思
  Okay you wanted a breakup scene?
  好吧 你这么想要分手场景
  You're in one.
  我现在还一个给你
  I'm breaking up with you.
  我要跟你分手
  Oh okay.
  好啊
  The cupcake business is over the dream is dead.
  蛋糕事业终止 梦想已死
  Oh I'm sure Nabulangi will be devastated 8.
  我肯定娜不浪鸡会很震惊的
  I don't need you or your cupcakes to survive.
  我不需要靠你 或你的蛋糕来生存
  I'll figure something else out.
  我会找到别的出路的
  Because aside from your constant Wharton putdowns
  因为 除了老被你瞧不起的沃顿学位
  I'm a business genius
  我还是个商业天才
  and I will always land on my feet.
  我一定会逢凶化吉的
  Oh really?
  真的吗
  'Cause today you kind of landed on your front.
  今早你还丰胸化屎呢
  We're done.
  我们玩完了
  After work tonight I'll get my things and be gone.
  今晚工作结束后 我会打包走人的
  Ooh you gonna load up your dream filled wheelie bag
  你要拖着你满载梦想的小拖轮箱
  and ride away on Sir muds a lot?
  骑着屎粑粑爵士离开了吗
  Go ahead. Be as negative as you want.
  尽管嘲笑我吧 想多消极就多消极
  'Cause you're in charge of your own future again.
  你的未来你自己看着办吧
  Oh joke's on you. I don't have a future.
  白痴 我穷得没未来

adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
  • The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
  • Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
vt.伪造,造假,假装;n.假货,赝品
  • He can tell a fake from the original.他能分辨出赝品和真品。
  • You can easily fake up an excuse to avoid going out with him.你可以很容易地编造一个借口而不与他一同外出。
vt.分散注意力,转移注意力,使分心
  • Don't distract my attention.不要分散我的注意力。
  • It was all a ploy to distract attention from his real aims.那纯粹是障眼法,用以分散人们对他真正意图的注意力。
n.驴;傻瓜,蠢笨的人
  • He is not an ass as they make him.他不象大家猜想的那样笨。
  • An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden.驴能负重但不能超过它能力所负担的。
n.斧子;v.用斧头砍,削减
  • Be careful with that sharp axe.那把斧子很锋利,你要当心。
  • The edge of this axe has turned.这把斧子卷了刃了。
n.(用于短语)虽然,不顾,尽管
  • He has modern ideas in spite of his great age.尽管他年事很高,但思想观念却很入时。
  • In spite of his anger,his remarks were restrained.他尽管生气,说的话还是有节制的。
n.投资者,投资人
  • My nephew is a cautious investor.我侄子是个小心谨慎的投资者。
  • The investor believes that his investment will pay off handsomely soon.这个投资者相信他的投资不久会有相当大的收益。
v.彻底破坏( devastate的过去式和过去分词);摧毁;毁灭;在感情上(精神上、财务上等)压垮adj.毁坏的;极为震惊的
  • The bomb devastated much of the old part of the city. 这颗炸弹炸毁了旧城的一大片地方。
  • His family is absolutely devastated. 他的一家感到极为震惊。
学英语单词
(fasciculus labialis) (m. orbic. oculi)
adenosine deaminases
ADR
amobarbital sodiums
Arts and Crafts Movement
automatic air vent
automatic central grease station
bank to bank l/c
Barbastro
be predestined
bedrolls
big bucks
bite on
Boksputite
bookmarklets
by constitution
Carex longistipes
carunculae
cell-toxicant
chair cars
chgd
chlorinated copper phthalocyanine
circling around
circulating funds borrowed by enterprises
confusion marketing
cribbens
daown
deepseam
deltidium
dependent sibling allowance
desciende
determination of wake
dial gauge stand
documents against acceptance
DOP test
drainage texture
dry ink
earled
eider ducks
end of arc
ergative
evade paying taxes
evokers
exchange of ratification
excited state chemistry
expected inventory
extracted beam
facility index
FGF-2
forpet
Gloiosiphonia
goes Dutch
helixoid
hexahydro-mesitylene
humbledory
hypoalbuminosis
independent equations
kaisas
knowledge processing system
Kongur Shan
kowabunga
long wave limit
longitudinal survey
Lorenz's osteotomy
machine link code
mower deck
Neucolis
Olearia
parlak
passive insulation
point a moral
processing raito
progestins
promissory bank note
pseudoangina
read only memory simulator
reloj
Rosalind Franklin
securities register
sliding shoe
smued
source statement library
sports medicine
stability of molecule
statistical analyses
Stereum
stylotypite
sub-hepa filter
supercover
swing-bridge
symp
tea plucker
temporary information
three nutrients compound fertilizer
time convolution method
Tokyo-wan
transient surface temperature probe
tropical telangiectatic granuloma
tuberculous pyothorax
vomax
Wakerley
zinc sulfate eyedrop