If arbitration is to take place in China, which substantive law will apply? 如果仲裁在中国进行,主要依据哪些法律规定? Arbitration will be carried out in compliance with the commerical law of China. 仲裁将根据中国商法进行

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Problems about selling amount 销售问题 A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently. 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。 B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit. 是的,我得承认,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Discussion with the agent 代理协商 A: We'd like to know your plan to push our products since you'd like to act as our agent. 既然贵方想邀请我们产品的计划。 B: Well, we'll do a lot of advertising in newspapers and on TV programs. We

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Would you let us act as your agent? 贵方能让我们成为你们的代理人吗? We'll think about it and let you know later. 我们要来考虑一下,稍后会通知你。 We regret that we can't grant your request as we have already appointed

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

投资步骤Process of investment A: What do I have to do if I want to start a joint venture in China? 如果我想在中国建立一个合资企业,我需要做些什么? B: Maybe two steps you need to follow. 或许你需要做两件事情。 A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

A: Professor Wang, can I ask a few questions? 王教授,可以请教您几个问题吗? B: Certainly. 当然可以。 A: What is the tariff? 什么是关税? B: It is a tax levied by the government on goods imported into that country. 关税是由

Does this brand sell well? 这个品牌产品销售得好吗? Yes, we only handle the best brands. 是的,我们只经营高级品牌产品。 We are confident about the quality of our goods. 我们对自己的产品质量很有信息。 It sell

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Discussion about shipment 装船谈判 A: We hope you agree to ship by installment. 希望你们能同意分批装运。 B: How many times? 分几批? A: 4 times. The location term is from March to July next year. It will be transacted once every m

Loading period 装船期限 A: When can you ship the goods? 你方何时能装运货物? B: In December. 十二月。 A: Is there any possibility for you to ensure prompt shipment? 你方有无可能即期装运? B: I'm afraid not. Our manufactur

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Agree with the claims 同意索赔 A:Our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. We are so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you in this matter. 关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Make a claim 提出索赔 A:Three boxes of your product didn't coincide with your sample last time. 上次你们的货物中有三箱品质规格与样品不符。 B:I've no idea of what is happening. There hasn't been such a thing with us. Maybe the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Advantages and disadvantages of online-shopping网上购物的利弊 A: What do you do with surfing the Internet? 您在网上做些什么? B: Well, finding out the latest news, chatting with some friends, playing games and things like that. 浏览新

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What's the E-commerce? 电子商务是什么? E-commerce is the buying of selling of goods and information over the Internet. 所谓电子商务是指通过国际互联网进行商品和信息的交易行为。 E-commerce or online trading has prov

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

We've got to come up with a few clever strategies in order to keep our place on top. 我们不得不想出几个更聪明的办法来保持我们的领先地位。 I couldn't agree with you more! 我完全同意你的观点。 Our challenge is consum

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Effect of advertisement 广告效果 A:I'm glad to tell you that the advertisements have a good effect. We have received many orders recently. 很高兴告诉您初步效果非常好。这几天我们收到了很多订单。 B:Excellent. That shows t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

The right media mix 媒体组合 A:We've done some tactical planning already. Our main goal is to establish brand awareness among our target audience. We think we've come up with a good plan. 我们已经完成一些战略计划,我们的主要目标

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Attend trade shows 参加商展 A:Good morning. My name is Cindy. I come from America. 早晨好,我是辛迪,来自美国。 B:It's a great pleasure to meet you. My name is Liu Hui. 很高兴见到您。我是刘辉。 A:Pleased to meet you, too

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Something about the booth询问展位 A: Excuse me, sir! Could you tell me where the service desk is located? 先生,您好!请问服务台在哪里? B: It is just right over there. 就在这里。 A: Hello! I'm jack from France. Do you know wh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Outlook for E-commerce 光明前景 A: E-commerce is very convenient and efficient. But I am just wondering when and how E-commerce came into being. 电子商务非常便捷,但是我想知道电子商务是在什么时候,怎么出现的呢? B

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. After you.你先请.这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下. 2. I just couldnt help it.我就是忍不住.想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合 下面是随意举的一个例子

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语