Have we got the award of the patent? 我们获得专利权了吗? Not yet. 还没有。 Yes, we have! 是已经获得了。 It will take another 6 months. 还要再等6个月。 What are the claims of the invention? 什么是发明的专利权? Y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Arbitration in China 中国仲裁制度 A: Let's talk about arbitration, shall we? 我们来谈谈仲裁问题好吗? B: OK, must the arbitration be gone through only in China? 好的,冲裁只能在中国进行吗? A: No, arbitration can be co

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Ways for resolving disputes 解决纠纷方式 A: It is inevitable to have some disputes in doing international trade business. Could you tell me how to resolve the dispute in your country? 国际贸易中偶尔发生纠纷是避免不了的事。在贵

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Transfer patents 专利转让 A: We'd like you to provide us with a technical licence to improve our present products and develop new ones. 我们想要你们提供一项技术许可证来改进我们现有的产品并开发新产品。 B: I hope we

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Renew agent 续约代理 A: Good morning, Mr. Smith. Glad to see you again. 早上好,史密斯先生。很高兴再次见到你。 B: Me, too. Mr. White. I have received your letter about agency. It was about your new product. 我也很高兴见到你

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

能言善辩 ●Do you think that China is moving toward efficient financial services markets? 你认为中国正在步入搞笑的金融服务市场吗? Of course. 当然。 Yes, but I think that our policies are still conservative. 是的,但我认

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

你方对由我方向你们提供装配线、技术资料、测试仪器和成套的零部件,而你方装配成成品的建议是否有兴趣? What do you think of the proposal that we supply you with the assembly line, technical information, te

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Time of Shipment 装运时间 A: Let's exchange ideas in terms of shipment. I think you have enough time to effect shipment before late Match. 我们交换一下有关装运的意见。我们认为你们有足够的时间在3月底前装运。 B: Our

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Negotiation on customs cleatance 通关协商 A: Shall we get down to the problem of customs clearance now? 我们谈一谈通关的问题吧。 B: OK. According to the terms in our contract, you have to take charge of all the stuff in customs cleara

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What is the definition of customs clearance? 通关的定义是什么? It refers to the act that the people in charge of the inhound or outbound vehicles, consignors and their agents, or the owners of the items make a declaration to the customs abo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Arbitration system 仲裁制度 A: Some general arbitration institution can deal with some maritime arbitration work except a permanent maritime arbitration institution in America. Is that so in China? 在美国,作为常设仲裁机构,由仲裁海

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Residency 居留咨询 A:Professor Zhang, recently I am working on a paper about immigration. I ran across some difficulties in my paper. Could you help me out? 张教授,最近我正在写一篇关于入境的论文,现在我的论文遇到一点麻

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inquiry of departure 出境问询 A: Professor, May I ask you a question? 教授,我能问您一个问题吗? B: Sure, what is it about? 当然可以,是关于什么的? A: My friend Tony has just finished his formality of entry into Singapor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inquiry of entry 入境咨询 A:Hello, Immigration Department. What can I do for you? 您好,这里是入境处。请问有什么可以帮您的吗? B:Hello. I am calling today to inquire the formalities of entry. 好的。请问您的国籍是什么

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Reschedule the appointment 更改时间 A: Mr. Burton called, while you were not, concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday. 在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。 B: Yes, at nine o'clock. 是的,在9点

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Change a meeting 变更约会 A:Mr. Brown, I hope I'm not disturbing you. 布朗先生,希望我没有定打扰您。 B:No, not at all. 不,没有。 A:I must make apologies. I won't be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unfor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Arrangement 安排约会 A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you? 您好。威尔逊实业公司。我能为您做些什么? B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Do you feel you made the right choice? 你认为自己的选择正确吗? Absolutely. 当然。 My education really prepared me for my career in this field. 我所受的教育以及让我做好了进入这个领域工作的准备。 Unlike universi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

1.Do you have rooms for tomorrow evening?/ Are there rooms available for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have any vacancies for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have a single room? 明天晚上有空房吗? Sorry. All the rooms have been booked. 对不起,所有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Installation 展台搭建 A:Do the organization build the stands? 摊位是由组织者建造吗? B:Generally, organizers provide basic shells or modules and then the exhibitors complete themselves. And also the exhibitors can design and build thei

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通