Make delivery 交货 A: How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常多久能交货? B: Delivery would be a month from receipt of your order. 收到你方信用证后一个月。 A: Could you effect shipment more promptly? 你们能

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Unload 装运卸货 A: Our offer is New York CIF. Will you please tell us your unloading port, please? 我们报的是纽约港的到岸价,你能告诉我们你们的卸货港吗? B: Of course. We'll designate Washington as the unloading port, f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Problems about shipment 装船问题 A: Let's talk about shipment. When is the time limit for loading? 咱们谈谈装运问题吧。我们这批货的装运期限是什么时候? B: The loading period is from May to June. 装运期限从5月到6月。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Confirmation of inspection 检验事宜确认 A: It's time to come to the question of inspection. 我们该讨论一下商品检验的问题了吧? B: Right. Then how can we arrange for the deal? 好的。那么我们该怎么办安排这件事呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Could you please introduce some basic knowledge about the customs? 您能给我介绍一下有关海关的基础知识吗? The customs is the authorities to supervise and control the whole process of import and export. It is subordinate to the nati

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Questioning at the customs 海关问询 A: May I help you? 有什么可以帮忙的吗? B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs? 嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗? A: Certainly. What would you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Discrepancy about Inspection 检验争议 A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection? 我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗? B: Sure, go ahead. What terms of commodity inspection are stipulated in the contract? 好的,开始吧。合同

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inspection Procedures 商检程序 A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection? 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗? B: All right. 好的。 A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Discussion about Inspection 商检协商 A: There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up. That's the commodity inspection. How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the contract? 还有一点要讨论和澄清,这就是检

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Resort to arbitration 诉诸仲裁 A: Last May we bought 500 tons of red beans from you, but there was a shortage of 30 tons. According to what you requested, we supplied all the documents necessary, but the problem has not been settled yet. It's sti

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Are foreigners allowed entry into any country? 所有国家都允许外国人入境吗? Whether foreigners are allowed entry is decided by the individual country. 是否允许外国人入境是由国家决定的。 It is absolutely the scope of the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Package and delivery 包装运送 A: Good morning, Mr.Li. Today I am here to discuss the problem of packaging with you. 早上好,李先生。今天我来是想讨论一下包装的问题。 B: Great. It is time to discuss this issue. In fact we ar

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Business Consultation 商务咨询 A: They're good in material, fashionable in design and superb in workmanship. 材料很好,设计时尚,做工优秀。 B: I see. The quality seems all right. But your prices are too high. 的确是的。质量看

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Unable to keep appointment 不能赴约 A:Hello, Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you? 您好,我是马克欧文。有什么事吗? B:Hello, Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my offic

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

May I suggest that we use plastic bags to pack the food, instead of using paper bags? 可不可以用塑料袋来代替纸袋包装这些食物呢? I am afraid it would cost more. 这恐怕会加大我们的成本吧。 I do not agree with you. Usi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 A: I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What is the definition for a business visa? 什么是商务签证? Business visas refer to the certificate which a person needs to go to another country to make investment, do business, attend meetings, exhibit, or discuss about labors. 商务签证主

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

I wonder if you have had any plans tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有什么安排? I wonder if you have had any plans tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有什么安排? I wonder if you're doing anything special tonight? 不知道您今晚有没有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Seat the Guest 安排就座 A: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. 晚上好,欢迎光临。 B: Good evening. We want a dinning room with two tables, each table for eight. 晚上好,要一间有两张桌子,每张桌子可坐下8个人的包

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Show around 带领参观 A: Mr. Brown, I'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour, I will be happy to answer questions fo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通