Applying procedures 申请程序 A: I'm going to apply for a patent but I'm not sure how to prepare the application. Would you please help me? 我想申请专利,但不知道如何准备,你能帮我吗? B: Sure, glad to help. First you need su

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Apply for a patent 专利申请 A: Mr.Li, I want to apply for a patent in your country, but I don't know about China's Patent Law. Would you please tell me the essentials? 李先生,我想在中国申请专利,但我对中国的专利法不太了解

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Work the problems out A: We have some quality-control problems, Mr. Zhang. We need to go to the source to work them out. B: What problem are you having, exactly? A: The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost eight percent. B: Th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Going through the customs 过海关 A: Sir, could you pass me your passport? 先生,请出示你的护照。 B: Sure, here you are. 好的,给您。 A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure? 您此次旅行的目的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Supply from stock 供应现货 A: Well, what can I do for you? 我能为你做点什么吗? B: I have the idea. You've told me that you make the best, and the cheapest computers on the Internet. 我有个想法。你告诉我说你们卖因特网市场

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Discount 谈论打折 A: Now, let's come to the point. I'm afraid we have to talk more about the price you've offered. Anyway, if you're prepared to give me a 5% reduction, we'd like to increase our original order to 100 sets. 我们言归正传吧。恐

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Individual income tax 个人所得税 A: This is the Foreign. What can I do for you? 你好,这里是国际税务所,请问有什么帮助的吗? B: This is Tom Black and I am from England. I have something to inquire abou the income tax. 我是来

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Tax inspection 税务检查 A: Good morning, we are from Department of Baotou Tax Bureau. We would like to ask you something about the tax payment of your company. 早上好,我们是包头税务稽查局的工作人员。今天到贵公司是进行税

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Something dutiable 应税物品 A: Anything duitable? 有应缴税的物品吗? B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150. 有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。 A: Anything else besides these? 除此之外,还有

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

能言善辩 ▲Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款? Of course not! 当然不! We must observe the contract and keep our words. 我们应当尊

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Sightseeing 带客观光 A:Are you doing anything special tomorrow? 你明天有什么特殊的安排吗? B:Yes, I mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind? 是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗? A:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Complaint 投诉 (Guest B wants to change a room. He goes to the assistant manager A.) (顾客B想换房间,他找到了经理助理A。) A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 早上好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的吗? B: I'm

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Laundry service 洗衣服务 A:What can I do for you, madam? 有什么可以为您效劳的吗? B:Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? Room 504, Lee. 请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?504房间,李。 A:Certainly, Mr

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Registration 登记住宿 A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around. 我听说过这是附近最好的宾馆之一。 B: We like to think so, sir. 是的,先生。 A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I wo

Reservation 预定房间 A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon. 订房中心。下午好。 B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th. 我想订一间12月6日的双人间。 A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right? 好的,先

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Premium rates 保险费率 A: Though I have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing I am not sure. 虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。 B: What is it? 什么问题? A: What do you think ar

Considerate arrangements 周密安排 A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Shanghai? 请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗? B: Yes, I am. 是的,是我。 A: We have been expecting you. I'm Liu Li, the secretary for the manager, Mr. J

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

First contact and greeting 初次见面寒暄 A:Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan. 打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗? B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm g

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

How about the TV advertisement? 做电视广告怎么样啊? I admit that it will leave a deep impression on the audience's mind, but it's too expensive to make TV commercials. 我知道电视广告会给观众留下深刻的印象,但是电视广告

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Hello! Welcome to Guangzhou Fair. 你好!欢迎光临广交会。 Thank you. I'm from Australia. Here is my business card. 谢谢。我从澳大利亚来,这是我的名片。 This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many p

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通