Transfer the trademark 商标转让 A: Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you. 早上好,李先生。我今天来是和你商讨商标转让的事的。 B: Is that so? 是吗? A: Yes, since the plant installati

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Register a trademark 注册商标 A: Hi, Lily. How are you doing? 嗨,丽丽。最近怎么样? B: Great. I'd like to have the trademark of my new product registered. But I am not clear about the procedures. 很好。我想给我的新产品注册商

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Reduce the price 降低价格 A:I'm afraid your price is much too high. You know our order is a sizable one. 恐怕你方的价格太高了。你知道为我们的订货量相当大。 B:May I ask what size of your order is? 请问你方订货量有多

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Conclude and expand business 做生意和扩大贸易 A: Welcome to our company, Mr. White. My name is Yan Hua, the secretary of Mr. Wang. B: Nice to meet you! A: Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee? B: Thank you, I'd like Chinese tea very

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Book Seats 订座 A: Good morning, Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you? 早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗? B: Yes, I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow. 是的。我想预定

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

第一句:Can I visit your factory? 我能参观你们的工厂吗? You are welcome to visit our factory at anytime. 随时欢迎您来参观我们的工厂。 Now I'm going to take you to our plant. 现在,我要带您到我们的工厂去。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Introduce the company 介绍公司 A: Can you tell me something about your company? 你能告诉我有关贵公司的情况吗? B: Yes, our company was set up in 1978 with a capital of 2 million dollars. It's now one of the biggest manufacturers of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Room service 客房服务 (A=Housemaid B=Female Guest C=Male Guest) (A=客房服务员 B=女客人 C=男客人) A: Good morning, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? 晚上好,夫人,先生。我现在可以为您收拾房间了

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Morning call service 叫早服务 A:This is the front desk. 这里是前台。 B:Hello, I'd like to have the morning call service. 喂,我想要叫早服务。 A:All right. 好的。 B:At 6 am. tomorrow morning. 明天早上6点。 A:What is your r

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Cancel a reservation 取消预订 A:Room reservations. May I help you? 订房服务,有什么可以帮忙的吗? B:Yes. I'd like to cancel a reservation, because the travel schedule has been changed. 由于旅行行程的改变我想取消预订的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

See off 送行 A:Now, it's 9: 30. We arrive just on time. 现在是9:30分,我们正好按时到达。 B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax. 噢,我想我得去买机场费。 A:Let me do it for you. 我去吧! B:Thank you very much. M

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Inquire and Confirm 询问和确认 A: Excuse me. Are you Mr. Rex Smith? 对不起,您是勒克斯史密斯先生吗? B: Yes, I am. And are you Mr. Li? 我就是。您是李先生吧? A: No sir, I'm not. I'm Liu Hua, sales manager at ABC Tradin

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Business about financial insurance 商保事宜 A:This batch of goods will be expected to Korea. The details are all filled out on an application for insurance No. 4893032. 这批货出口到韩国。具体细节都填在4893032号申报单上了。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Insurance types 险种 A: Mr. Wang, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance, if you don't mind. 王先生,如果您不介意,我想同您谈谈保险的问题。 B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please. 一点也不介意,请说

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

货物保险 Are buyers responsible for the insurance charges? 附加险的保险费由买方来负担吗? Yes, this is a standard practice. 是的,这是惯例。 Yes, you are right. 是的,正是如此。 How long is the validity term of insu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Market research 市场调研 A:Did you get a good response from a discounted introductory? 你从定价打折之后得到好的反馈了吗? B:We've just carried out a survey of both consumers and retailers regarding our future sound cards. 我们已

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Quality Research 质量调查 A:Good morning, can I speak to Mrs. Smith? 早上好,我能和史密斯太太讲话吗? B:Speaking please. This is Mrs. Smith. 请讲。我就是史密斯太太。 A:Oh, hello. Mrs. Smith, I'm market surveyor from Ch

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Advertisement on TV 电视广告 A: This is a very competitive market. We've got to come up with a few clever strategies in order to keep our place on top. 这是个充满竞争的市场,我们不得不想出几个更聪明的办法来保持我们的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

久仰 Ive heard so much about you. 好久不见了 Long time no see. 辛苦了 Youve had a long day.Youve had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 我代表广州市政

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

claim 索赔;赔偿;赔偿金 compensate 赔偿,补偿 to make a (ones) claim 提出索赔 to register a (ones) claim 提出索赔 to file a (ones) claim 提出索赔 to lodge a (ones) claim 提出索赔 to raise a (ones) claim 提出索赔 to put

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语