Problem of the trademark's image 商标形象 A: Mr.Green, sit down please. 格林先生,请坐。 B: Thank you, Mr. Sun. Iam very sorry for coming late, but something urgent came up at the last minute. 谢谢孙先生。很抱歉我来晚了,但我

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Terminate a contract 合同终止 A: Actually, I was wondering what we should do if either one of us would like to terminate the contract? B: Well, as a rule, the contract will become void automatically, if both sides do not agree to renew it when ti

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

投资场所 Outlet for investment A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I know that for decades we focus a lot on big businesses. But learning from your comments on the service industry and its growthin fact, I know that small businesses have been

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Product Quality 产品质量 A: We'd like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the bicycles. 我们希望您能帮我们解决有关自行车产品的麻烦。 B: OK, can you give me the facts? 当然,能讲讲情况吗? A: We h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

What is the definition of International Taxation? 什么是国际税收? International Taxation refers to the tax distributing relationship among countries when two or more countries are exercising their rights to collect tax from the international

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Your passport will expire 护照将要过期 A: Please show me your passport, sir. 先生,请出示你的护照。 B: Yes, here you are. 好的,给你。 A: Are you here on business? 你是来办公吗? B: Yes. We are going to London on busines

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Make a product presentation 产品介绍 A: Thank you. I'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said, the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know, BEP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

At dinner 用餐 A:This is your seat, Mr Blair. Sit down, please. 这是您的位子,布莱尔先生,请坐。 B:Thank you. Mr. Wang, I'm really somewhat nervous now. I know nothing of your table manners. It would be in bad taste for a guest to m

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Check out 退房 A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 早上好,先生。有什么可以帮忙的吗? B: I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now. 我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。 A: Yes, sir. May I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Say Goodbye 道别 A: How time flies! Mr. Feng, I must say goodbye to you and all the friends present. 时间过得真快啊!冯先生,我不得不向你和在场的诸位道别了。 B: We'll be sorry to see you leave. Is there anything I can do

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Talks about fiancial insurance 商业保险对话 A: We'll be sending a consignment of 50 bicycles to Washington. Could you quote a rate covering all risks from port to port? 我们要把50辆自行车发到华盛顿。请问承保港到港一切险的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费吗? OK, just a second. 可以,请稍等。 No problem. 没问题。 Can you tell me if particular average insurance includes compensation of goods damage? 请问单

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Have you found the cause of the breakage? 你们找到了破损的原因吗? It is obvious that it was due to careless packing. 很明显包装太马虎了。 Not yet, we'll let you know when we find out the reason. 还没,我们查明后会通知贵

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Pliferage insurance 盗窃险 A:Recently there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad. 最近海外货物遭偷窃又增加的趋势。 B:If they steal the entire package, that would be theft, but they don't do that. Generally, thieves open

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

To insure 投保 A: I am looking for insurance from your company. 我是来贵公司投保的。 B: Mr. Wang, Mr. William will meet you in the office. 王先生,威廉先生在办公室接待您。 A: By the way, what kind of insurance are you able

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Return of goods 退货 A: The painwork on the body of the cars has become discolored. 汽车上的外漆都褪色了。 B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a chemical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles. 这事我

Discussion about claims 索赔谈判 A:Mr. King, I'd like to discuss the indemnity clause with you. 金先生,我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。 B:All right. What's your opinion. 好的,你有什么想法? A:You have probably been advis

After-sale service 售后服务 A:Good morning, sir. May I help you? 上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗? B:Yes. I'd like to speak to the manager, please. 我想见你们的经理。 A:I'm sorry our manager has been out. What can I do for

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

How to buy things online 网上购物 A:I have been thinking about buying things online for a long time. 我一直想在网上购物,但是我不是很熟悉网购的流程。 B:That is just a piece of cake. First of all, you should find a good eco

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Advertisement in a magazine 杂志广告 A:How much does it cost if I want to have an advertisement in a magazine? 在杂志上做好的广告需要花多少费用? B:That depends on the kind of ads you want to have, for example whether you want to

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通