A: What is this eviction notice for? B: The notice you received is a 30-day notice to vacate. A: Are you kidding me? B: I mentioned to you before that you need to keep up with your rent. This notice to evict is letting you know that I mean business.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This apartment is great, but could I upgrade a few things? B: What are you unhappy with? A: I want to have a different color carpet. B: If you agree to pay more money, you could upgrade the carpet. A: Would it cost a lot more? B: It could be as li

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Thank you for coming. B: Youre welcome. Whats the problem? A: I have a leaky pipe. B: Where exactly is the pipe? A: The pipe is behind a wall in my bathroom. B: How long has the pipe been leaking? A: It began leaking a couple of days ago. B: I mus

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What is your policy towards tenants keeping pets? B: You may have a pet, but you have to pay an extra two hundred dollar cleaning deposit. A: How many pets can we have? B: You may have only one pet. You can have either a small dog or a cat. A: Wha

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I'd like to speak with the apartment manager, please. B: This is he. What can I do for you? A: I'm interested in the apartment on Main Street. B: It's still available. Do you want to see it? A: Yes, I would very much like to see it. B: Does today

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could I speak to the apartment manager? B: I am the apartment manager. How can I help you? A: I wanted to know if that apartment on Main Street is still for rent. B: I haven't rented it out yet. Would you like to see it? A: Yes, I want to see it.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can I speak to Nicole? This is Jimmy in apartment 309. B: Hi, Jimmy. This is Nicole. What's happening? A: You probably never heard this one before. B: Don't bet on it. I've been an apartment manager for a long time. A: I've looked everywhere, but

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you? B: Good, thank you. A: What can I help you with? B: Can I ask you a few questions about the apartment? A: Ask whatever youd like. B: I want to know if the location of the apartment is nice. A: I honestly believe that you will love the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This apartment is everything that I am looking for! B: Thank you. Is there any other information that you need? A: Could you tell me a little about safety features? B: Yes, we have thought of safety. What, specifically, are you interested in? A: A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you doing today? B: Im doing fine. Thanks for asking. A: What can I help you with today? B: I would like you to help me find an apartment. A: I will be able to help you with that. B: Thank you. I would appreciate that. A: Do you have any i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Whats going on? B: Things are fine with me. Whats going on with you? A: Would you help me? B: Help you with what? A: You do know Im getting ready to move, right? B: I remember you telling me. A: Do you mind helping me move in? B: I can help you wi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Do you have a lot of laundry rooms? B: We have many laundry rooms. Your closest one is next to the pool. A: Are there any certain hours we can use them. B: All of the laundry rooms can be used whenever you need to use them. A: What type of payment

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Those neighbors of mine are so noisy! B: Yes, I can hear them. What is that pounding sound? A: I think that they are hammering nails to hang pictures. B: How often do you hear them making noise? A: They play their music really loud, and I can hear

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Im calling about a problem with my apartment. B: Tell me what the problem is. A: There must be a leaking pipe in my ceiling. B: Are you sure? A: There is water leaking from my ceiling. B: Is the water flooding your apartment? A: Its not flooding,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Thank you for coming so quickly. B: No problem. Whats wrong? A: A pipe in my apartment is leaking. B: Where is the pipe? A: The pipe is in my bathroom. B: Can you tell me how long the pipe has been leaking? A: The pipe has been leaking for a coupl

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Im glad you could make it. B: Its my job. What can I help you with? A: I think a pipe burst in my apartment. B: In what room is this pipe? A: Youll find the pipe in my bathroom. B: When did the pipe start leaking? A: Its been leaking for a couple

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could you give me a little more information about the apartment? B: Sure, if I can. What do you want to know? A: Is there a bus or train system near the apartment? B: I'm pretty sure there's a bus stop only a few blocks away. A: Do you know which

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can you give me a little more information about your apartment? B: Sure, what can I help you with? A: What kind of public transportation is near your apartment? B: I'm not sure, but I believe there is a bus stop about three blocks away. A: Do you

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello. You've reached Albert. B: I'm Jack. Are you still interested in renting a room? A: Yes, very much so. B: Would it be all right if I asked you some questions? A: Fire away. B: I just want to make sure that we are compatible. A: That's a good

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Albert speaking. B: This is Jack. Are you still interested in renting a room? A: Oh, yes. B: Would you mind answering a couple of questions? A: No problem. B: Since we might be roommates, I want to make sure there's no friction. A: You are

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房