A: I opened my mail, found this eviction notice, and dont know what to do with it. B: Actually, it is a 30-day notice to vacate the premises. A: Just for being a few days late? B: This isnt the first time you have been considerably late with the rent

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: There is a problem in my apartment. B: What is it? A: A pipe broke in my wall, and water is leaking. B: Is the water causing any damage? A: Yes, its creating mildew on the walls. B: I wont be able to fix the pipe until tomorrow. A: I can call a pl

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I had a problem last night in the parking lot and would like to speak to the manager. B: This is the manager speaking. How can I help you? A: I got out of my car in the parking area, and the area was not lit very well. B: How long have you noticed

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Is there anything specific that I should know about where to park my car? B: You have an assigned place in the back of the building with your apartment number on it. A: Are there any other spots available to me? B: You will see several visitor and

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Where can I park my car? B: You have one assigned place right beside your own apartment. A: Are there any other open spots available in the parking lot? B: Your guests can park in a visitor or unmarked spot if one is available. A: Is there any pla

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, may I speak with the property manager, please? B: Hello, this is the property manager. How may I help you? A: During that horrible rainstorm last night, my roof began to leak. B: What room was the leak in? A: It was in our bedroom. B: Are y

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Yes, this is John Smith. How may I help you? B: Hello, John. Terry Evans here. I'm happy to give you some good news. A: Great shoot. B: The apartment owner likes you. He has approved your rental application. A: Oh, thank you--that's the news I was

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This is John Smith in unit 23. Is this the apartment manager? B: Hi. What do you need today? A: I've got a broken living room window. B: I'm sorry about that. How did it get broken? A: I've got a good idea, but I'm not exactly sure. B: Well, why d

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, Jim. It's Olivia. B: Hey, Olivia. What's happening? A: I'll be moving out in a while, so I wanted you to know. B: Well, that's not good news. When are you moving? A: The last day of June. B: Is something wrong with your apartment? A: No, not a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey, Jim. How are you? Olivia here. B: Hi, Olivia. What's going on? A: I just wanted to give you notice that I'm moving. B: Oh, that's too bad. What's the moving date? A: I'll be gone on the last day in June. B: Can I ask you why you're moving? A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How's it going, Jim? This is Olivia. B: Hello, Olivia. What's up? A: I wanted to let you know that I have to move out. B: I'm sorry to hear that. When are you moving? A: The thirtieth of June. B: May I ask why you're leaving? A: I found a new job.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can we talk? B: What about? A: Im not too clear on some things about my lease. B: Is there a problem? A: How many years is my lease for? B: In three years your lease will be up. A: Can I move out before those three years? B: If you do, I will keep

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I think I may rent this apartment from you. B: That would be wonderful. A: Can you tell me how much I would have to pay for rent? B: The rent is $1050 every month. A: Thats way too much. B: What is good for you? A: I can afford about $800 a month

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Nicole? This is Jimmy in 309. B: Hello, Jimmy. What's up? A: You're not going to believe this. B: Believe me, I think I've heard everything. A: I can't find my mailbox key. B: Is that all? That's a lot better than losing your car keys. A: I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: May I ask you a couple of questions? B: What are these questions pertaining to? A: Just a few questions about the neighborhood. B: Okay. Ask away. A: Tell me about the neighborhood. B: The neighborhood does have its problems. A: How is that? B: Wh

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, how are you? B: Im great, thank you. A: How can I help you? B: I would really like to find an apartment for rent. A: That shouldnt be a problem. B: That would be great. A: Tell me what kind of apartment that you are looking for. B: I really ne

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How is everything with you? B: Everythings fine with me. A: What did you need me for today? B: I need to find an apartment. A: Im sure I can help you find an apartment. B: I would greatly appreciate your help. A: What kind of apartment did you hav

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was wondering about the apartment. B: Id be happy to help. A: Could you give me details about the apartment? B: What is it that you would like to know? A: Actually, its the floor plan that I am inquiring about. B: If you would like to, you can s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey, whats up? B: Everythings fine with me. How about you? A: I need your help. B: What do you need? A: Remember when I told you Im going to be moving? B: Yeah, I remember. A: Do you think you could help me move? B: Sure, that shouldnt be a proble

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Im having a problem. B: Whats the problem? A: A pipe burst in my wall. B: Is the pipe causing any water damage? A: The water is causing mildew. B: I can come fix the pipe sometime tomorrow. A: Can I just call someone myself to fix it? B: I dont th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房