A: I appreciate you coming so quickly, officer. B: Whoa, what a mess! What happened here? A: Apparently while I was at school today, someone decided to help themselves to the contents of my apartment. B: Was everything locked up when you left? A: I t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was meaning to talk to you about something. B: Whats going on? A: Were you having a party in your apartment last Friday? B: Yes, I had a little party. A: It was very loud. B: I didnt intend on being too loud. A: Its fine if you want to have peop

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What are the rules about where I should park? B: Your assigned space is in the back where I marked it on the map. A: Can I park anywhere else in the parking lot? B: There are a few spots back there for visitors. They are unassigned. A: Where can m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Nicole here. B: Nicole, this is Richard. I think you know why I'm calling. A: Oh, it's about the rent. B: Yes, this is the second month in a row. A: I thought there was a grace period. B: There is no grace period in the rental agreement. A:

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, this is Nicole. B: Hi, Nicole. Richard here. I think you've got a good idea why I'm calling. A: Yes. It's about the rent, isn't it? B: Yes, your rent is late. This is the second month in a row. A: But I thought that I had a grace period. B: I

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I have a question about extra people living with me in my apartment. B: You may have one roommate, but they need to have an approved application on file with us. A: What about overnight guests? B: An occasional overnight guest is not a problem. A:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can I have roommates in my apartment? B: You may have one roommate, but they need to pass a credit check. A: Can overnight guests stay with me? B: You may have an overnight guest, but they may not stay for an extended period of time. A: How long c

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What about roommates in my apartment? B: You may have one roommate, but their name must appear on the lease. A: Can I have someone visit me for a short period of time? B: We understand that a family member or friend may visit from time to time. Ju

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could I speak with the manager about some problems in the pool area? B: Sure, what seems to be the problem? A: My apartment is next to the pool, and there seems to be some really late-night partying going on out there. B: The hours for the pool ar

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was wondering if I could speak to someone about some concerns of mine with the pool area. B: I can answer any questions that you might have. What are your concerns? A: I enjoy living next to the pool, but it gets really loud out there at night.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, this is Betty. B: Hello, Betty. This is Larry. How many smoke detectors are on your ceiling? A: I have two smoke detectors. B: Do you have fresh batteries in both of them? A: Both batteries are pretty fresh. B: Very good. I have to come by

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, this is Betty. B: Hi, Betty. Larry here. How many smoke detectors are in your apartment? A: Actually, I have two. B: Are the batteries fresh? A: Both batteries are good. B: Great. I need to come by and check them myself. A: No problem, when

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, this is Betty. B: Hi, Betty. It's Larry. I need to know how many smoke detectors are in your apartment. A: There was one when I moved in. Then I added one. B: Do both detectors have fresh batteries? A: I always keep them fresh. I don't want to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, how are you doing today? B: Im great. A: What can I do for you today? B: I wanted to ask about the apartment for rent. A: Ask away. B: I was wondering if the apartment is located in a nice area. A: As a matter of fact, the apartment is in a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I really like this beautiful apartment! B: Thank you. Do you have any further questions? A: Yes, I was wondering about safety features. B: Yes, what are your concerns? A: How about fire alarms and escape routes? B: Every apartment has its own smok

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: So where are the laundry rooms located? B: There is a laundry room located at the end of each hallway. A: Can I use them at any time? B: All laundry rooms are locked at eleven at night and re-open at seven in the morning. A: Do they use change? B:

A: Does every floor have a laundry room? B: Each hallway has a laundry room located near the stairway. A: Are they open for use around the clock? B: The laundry room near the recreation center is open twenty-four hours a day. The rest have posted hou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi. I wanted to talk to you about the letter we received about fumigating the building. B: Yes, I would be happy to help you with that. What do you need to know? A: Do we have to leave our apartment on the day they do it? B: You will have to vacat

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Good morning. I had some questions about the fumigation letter we received. B: I am here to answer your questions. What do you need clarification on? A: Will I have to find somewhere else to go on that day? B: You cannot stay in your apartment for

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I have a problem. B: Whats the problem? A: A pipe burst in my ceiling. B: Why do you think that? A: There is water dripping from my ceiling. B: Is it causing a flood in your apartment? A: No, but my carpet is getting wet. B: How long has this wate