A: I received an eviction notice from you, and I dont understand what it means. B: Well, you are behind in your rent; its a 30-day notice to vacate. A: You cant make me move just for being late with my rent. B: You have been late with your rent sever

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I have an issue. B: Whats going on? A: There is a leaking pipe in my wall. B: Is there any water damage? A: There is mildew. B: Ill go to your apartment tomorrow to fix the pipe. A: Why cant I call someone to fix it today? B: Ill just do it myself

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: May I talk to you? B: Whats up? A: Did you have a party Friday? B: I did have a few people over. A: It was way too loud. B: I didnt realize I was making a lot of noise. A: I couldnt sleep with how loud it was. B: Im sorry for being so loud. A: Cou

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Good morning. I need to speak with the property manager, please. B: Good morning. You are speaking to the property manager. A: While it was raining last night, water started leaking in from the ceiling. B: Was it leaking in the bedroom? A: It was

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I need to talk with the property manager right away! B: This is the property manager. What seems to be the problem? A: This morning, when we woke up, there was water pouring in from the ceiling! B: Could you tell me what room had the leak? A:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This is Janet Smith in apartment 23. Can I speak to the apartment manager? B: Hi. How can I help you today? A: Well, my window facing the empty lot is broken. B: Oh, that's not good. What happened? A: I dont know. I wasn't home when it happened. B

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, can I speak with the apartment manager, please? B: Hello, this is the apartment manager speaking. A: I'm calling about the apartment for rent on Main Street. B: Would you be interested in seeing the apartment? A: I would love to see it. B: Are

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I need to speak with the manager, please. B: Yes, this is the manager. How may I help you this morning? A: We are having problems getting into our apartment. B: Is this the first time that you have tried this key since I gave it to you? A: Yes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: May I speak to the apartment building manager, please? B: I'm the manager. How can I help you? A: I was hoping that the apartment on Main Street was still available. B: Why, yes, it is. Would you like to get a look inside the apartment? A: Yes, it

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I need to talk to you about something. B: What did you need to talk about? A: I have some questions about my lease. B: Like what? A: Exactly how long is my lease for? B: Your lease will be up in three years. A: What will happen if I move out befor

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Is anybody home? It's me--Hannah. B: Hey, Hannah. How's everything going? A: My garbage disposal isn't working. B: Can you be a little more specific? A: Nothing happens when I turn on the switch. B: Do you remember how it started? A: about a week

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, Tom. This is Hannah calling. B: Hi, Hannah. What's up? A: I think my garbage disposal kicked the bucket. B: Is it dying, or is it dead? A: Turning on the switch is the same as not turning on the switch. B: Did it make strange sounds before it

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey, Nicole. It's Jimmy in 309. B: Hi there, Jimmy. What can I do for you? A: I screwed up, and I need your help. B: Tell me the specific problem. Let me see what I can do. A: I've torn my apartment apart, but I can't find my mailbox key. B: Well,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thanks for asking. A: Would you like our assistance with a move? B: Yes, actually I would. A: What would you like us to move for you? B: I need you to move my furniture. A: Could you tell me what kind of residenc

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, is this the water company? B: This is the water company. May I help you? A: As a matter of fact, you can. B: What do you need? A: In a few days, Im going to be moving. B: Okay, and what do you need help with? A: Im going to need the water turn

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Those noisy neighbors of mine are driving me crazy! B: Yes, they are very noisy. What do you think they are doing in there? A: Someone said they are installing some countertops in their kitchen. B: Is there usually a lot of noise coming from over

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I am really losing patience with my noisy neighbors! B: They are noisy, all right. What do you think is making that sound? A: I think they are hammering some new flooring down in their living room. B: Do they usually make a lot of noise? A: I can

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was hoping you could give me more information about the apartment for rent. B: I can certainly try. A: Do buses or trains run by the apartment? B: I can't swear to it, but I think a bus stop is a couple of blocks away. A: Where does the bus take

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, I was hoping you could give me more info about your apartment. B: I can try to help you. What would you like to know? A: Is there access to public transportation near the apartment? B: I'm pretty sure there's a bus stop within walking dista

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can you give me a little more information about your apartment? B: All right, what do you need to know? A: What is the public transportation like near your apartment? B: I don't use buses, but I think there's a bus stop a few blocks away. A: Which

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房