A: How do you like the apartment? B: I like the apartment, but I see something wrong with it. A: Whats wrong? B: Theres a leaking faucet in the kitchen. A: That isnt a problem. B: That leak is going to raise my water bill. A: What can I do? B: You ne

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Are renters allowed to have pets? B: We allow a small well-behaved pet, but you need to sign an agreement saying youll pay for any damages. A: Do you allow both cats and dogs? B: We only allow a medium or small dog or a cat. A: Are there any speci

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can you tell me the best way to look for an apartment? B: The local newspaper has ads for housing. A: Is there any way to find a roommate to share an apartment with? B: Sometimes you can post an advertisement saying that you need a roommate. A: Wh

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: When you need an apartment, where do you look for one? B: Our school has a link on its website for apartments. A: Can I share an apartment with someone? B: Some of the ads in the paper are from people looking for roommates. A: Are apartments expen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I'm Janet Smith in apartment 23. Is this the apartment manager? B: Hello. What can I do for you today? A: My living room window is broken. B: Are you serious? Do you know what happened? A: I am not really sure, because I was out when it occurred.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, I was wondering if I could talk with the apartment manager. B: I am the apartment manager. How can I help you? A: I was wondering if the apartment on Main Street is still available. B: Yes, it's still vacant. Are you interested in seeing it

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Can you tell me where we are supposed to take our trash? B: Put it in the dumpster next to that stairway. A: What day do they pick the trash up? B: They empty the trash every Wednesday. A: Are we supposed to mix our recyclables in, or sort them? B

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I'm John Smith. How can I help you? B: Hi, John. This is Terry Evans. I've got some good news for you. A: I hope you're from the lottery. Go ahead. B: The apartment owner was impressed with your interview. He has approved your rental application.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, I'm John Smith in unit 23. Am I speaking to the apartment manager? B: This is he. How may I help you? A: My window that faces the empty lot is broken. B: I'm sorry to hear that. Why is it broken? A: I can't tell you exactly how it happened.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Good afternoon, Jim. This is Olivia. B: Oh, hi, Olivia. How can I help you? A: I'm going to be moving out. B: Oh, really? When are you leaving? A: I'll be leaving on the last day of June. B: Any particular reason? A: I got a new job. B: Congratula

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would love to rent this apartment. B: Im happy to hear you say that. A: How much are you asking for every month? B: Im renting this apartment out for $1050 a month. A: That is quite a lot of money for just one month. B: That is a fair price. A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This apartment is wonderful. B: Im glad you like it. A: How much would I have to pay for rent? B: The rent is $1050 each month. A: Thats way too much money. B: It isnt too much. A: How about if I pay $850? B: I cant take that. A: I cant go any hig

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I think I may rent this apartment from you. B: Thats great to hear. A: How much are you looking to rent it for? B: For each month you would have to pay $1050. A: That is too expensive. B: I dont think that is too much for rent. A: How does $850 a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I want to rent this apartment. B: Im glad to hear that. A: How much are you asking? B: You will have to pay $1050 every month. A: I cant afford that. B: What can you afford? A: I was thinking $800 a month. B: Ill need you to pay more than that. A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Yes, I'm John Smith. What can I do for you? B: Hi, John. This is Terry Evans here. Do you want some good news? A: Sure, let me have it. B: The apartment owner likes you. He approved your rental application. A: Wow, that's fantastic! I don't know w

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Jim. It's Olivia. B: Hi, there. What can I do for you today? A: You should know that I'll be moving out in a while. B: Gee, that's too bad. What day do you plan to leave? A: June 30 is my last day. B: I hope it's not your neighbors or the l

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Are you still looking for an apartment? B: Who said I was? A: One of our friends let me know. B: Whyd you want to know? A: I found an apartment for lease. B: So what? A: I wanted to know if you would sublease the apartment with me. B: That would b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey, I was wondering about the ad you have. B: What ad are you referring to? A: Im calling about the ad for a new roommate. B: Oh, yeah. Were you interested in being a roommate of mine? A: I actually would like to be your new roommate. B: Thats gr

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Good morning, is this the Renters Hotline? B: Yes, what can I help you with? A: I have a question about discrimination in housing. B: What type of discrimination? A: I think that he doesnt want to rent to me because of my race. B: What made you th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What do you think about the apartment so far? B: It is beautiful. A: You dont have any problems with how it looks? B: Actually, there is a problem. A: Like what? B: There are some stains that were left in the carpet. A: Those stains will be cleane

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房