A: Im going to be moving out soon. B: You still have time on your lease. A: Theres no way that I can stay here. B: Thats not going to be all right. A: I dont understand why. B: Im going to have to keep your deposit A: Why cant I have it back? B: Beca

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Do you like the apartment so far? B: I see a problem. A: Whats the problem? B: I noticed that the faucet in the kitchen is leaking. A: Thats no big deal. B: Its going to be a problem when my water bill comes. A: What do you want me to do about it?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I just moved into my apartment, and the plumbing is not working. B: Can you describe the plumbing problems you are having? A: The bathtub barely drains at all. B: Okay, the bathroom plumbing needs looking at. What about the kitchen plumbing? A: Ne

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Tom, are you there? It's Hannah from 4C. B: Hey, Hannah. Long time no hear from. A: My garbage disposal refuses to work. B: What happens when you turn on the switch? A: When I turn on the switch, nothing happens. B: When did you first notice this?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello? This is Jimmy in 309. B: Hi, Jimmy. This is Nicole. What's going on? A: Maybe you can get me out of a small jam. B: Well, I can certainly try. A: Somehow, I managed to lose my mailbox key. B: Believe me, losing a mailbox key is a lot better

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, I was just responding to your ad. B: Which ad is that? A: The ad for a roommate. B: Great. Are you interested? A: I sure am. B: Can we meet today? A: Of course, just tell me when and where. B: Why dont you meet me at 5:30 at Starbucks? A: T

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I have a few questions for you. B: What are your questions about? A: Theyre questions about the neighborhood. B: What are your questions? A: If you dont mind, would you tell me something about the neighborhood? B: I think the neighborhood could be

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Im calling about the apartment. B: What would you like to know? A: I just wanted to find out some details about the apartment. B: Like what, exactly? A: Could you tell me about the floor plan? B: You can actually see the whole apartment for

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could you help me with a question that I have about the apartment? B: What can I help you with? A: I would like to know about the apartment. B: What exactly did you want to know? A: I was wondering about the floor plan. B: You could always take a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I would like to speak with someone in the Housing Department. B: You have reached the right area. Can I help you with something? A: I think that I may have experienced discrimination in trying to rent an apartment. B: Can you be specific as to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, is this the Legal Advice Line? B: You are in the right department. What can I do for you? A: I think that the landlord where I am trying to rent an apartment may be discriminating against me. B: Discrimination is a pretty broad term. What t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What are your thoughts on the apartment? B: I think that its absolutely gorgeous. A: There arent any problems with the apartment? B: I think that the apartment looks very nice, but I do see some problems. A: What problems? B: I did notice a few st

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What are you doing? B: Nothing much. Whats up with you? A: Actually, I was wondering if you could help me with something. B: What would you like me to help you with? A: Well, you know Im going to be moving in soon? B: You told me already. A: I was

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I just moved in next door and have a few questions. B: Hello, and welcome to our building. I would be happy to help you with your questions. A: You all seem like a very pleasant group of tenants. B: We all try and help each other out when we c

A: It is very nice meeting you. B: Im happy to meet you also. A: When did you get moved in? B: Just this past weekend. A: I didnt even know the house got sold. B: I absolutely love this house, so I had to buy it. A: I understand, because the house is

A: Hello, its nice to meet you. B: Its great meeting you too. A: Did you just move in? B: I moved in this past weekend. A: I had no idea that house was sold. B: I had to buy. The first time I saw it, I fell in love. A: It is a beautiful house. B: Hav

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would like to make an appointment to discuss the problems I keep having with my apartment. B: Are you having problems? This is the first Ive heard of it. A: We gave you a list of problems last week. B: What kind of problems are you talking about

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: You really need to look at some of the problems we are having with the apartment. B: That apartment never had any problems before. Are you sure the problem isnt you? A: We spoke with you the first week we moved in about things that you promised to

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, this is Albert. B: Hi. I'm Jack. You called about the room for rent. Are you still interested? A: Yes, I am. B: I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions. A: Shoot. B: I just want to be sure that we get along. A: I agree with

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, this is Albert. B: Hi, my name is Jack. You called about a room for rent. Are you still interested? A: Yes, more than you know. B: I don't mean to pry, but could I ask you a couple of questions? A: Ask away. B: I don't want us to be roommates

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房