Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: The plumbing in my new apartment is not working. B: I need you to tell me what the problem is. A: The bathroom sink is stopped up. B: Is the kitchen plumbing messed up also, or just the bathroom plumbing? A: Just the bathroom plumbing seems to hav

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Thank you for coming, officer. B: What seems to be the problem? A: I was in school all day and came home to a burglarized apartment. B: Was the door locked when you left? A: The door was still locked when I came home, so maybe they came in through

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Oh, thank God you are here, officer. B: I came as soon as I could. What a mess! A: When I left for school today, everything was fine. Then I came home to find my apartment had been broken into. B: Was the door locked when you came home? A: I dont

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: MarkWhere have you been? Ive been calling you all morning. B: Ive been playing computer games. A: What? So you blew me off yesterday and today over a stupid video game? What game is so im- portant that you have no time for me anymore? What are you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello. Could you help me understand a few things about the fumigation letter? B: It would be my pleasure to help you. What is your question? A: Can I still stay in my apartment while they are doing this? B: You and your pets will have to leave you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hey honey, how was your day? B: It was alright. I ran into Billand we got totalking for a whileHes in a bit of a jam. A: Why? What happened? B: Well, his son had an accident and Bill doesnt have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Well that was an interesting documentary! B: For sure! I didnt really understand some ofthe technical jargon they used inthe film when they talked about social security in the US. A: Like what? B: Well, they mentioned how people put away money in

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello sir, how may I help you? B: I would like to buy some flowers, please. Some- thing really nice. A: I see, may I ask whatthe occasion is? B: Its not really an occasion, its more like Im sorry. A: Very well. This arrangement here is very popu-

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod