A: I think that I would enjoy living here, but I would like to make improvements. B: What would make this apartment better for you? A: I think that it would look better with a better quality carpet. B: You can have a different carpet, but you have to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I really like the apartment, but I was wondering if I could change some things. B: What would you like to change? A: I would like to have different carpet. B: I would be willing to put in a different color carpet if you pay the price difference. A

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: We really need to talk. B: What do we need to talk about? A: Was there a party going on in your apartment on Friday? B: I did throw a party on Friday. A: Oh, well, you were quite loud. B: I really didnt mean to be loud. A: I dont mind if you have

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could I speak with the property manager about a problem I had last night? B: I am the property manager. What was the problem that you experienced? A: Have you noticed that the lighting in the garage area is almost nonexistent? B: Has this been a p

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would like to speak with the manager about some safety concerns. B: This is the manager. What can I do for you? A: I was parking my car last night in the garage area, and it was very dark out there. B: Is this the first time you noticed this? A:

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was wondering if you allow pets in this building. B: We do allow some pets, but you must pay an additional five hundred dollar security deposit. A: What kind of pets do you allow? B: You may keep either one cat or one dog. A: Can cats and dogs b

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Nicole here. Who's calling, please? B: Hey, Nicole. It's Richard. I'm pretty sure you know why I'm calling. A: Yes, a dollar gets a dime that you're calling about the rent. B: Nicole, for the second month in a row, your rent is late. A: I t

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello. This is Nicole. B: This is Richard. Let's not play games. You know why I'm calling. A: Oh, not again! You're calling about the rent. B: Yes, your rent check is late, just like last month. A: What happened to my grace period? B: Why would th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I had some concerns about the pool and Jacuzzi area and would like to speak with someone. B: I can help you with that. What are you having problems with? A: I live right next to the pool, and late at night it is really noisy out there! B: There is

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, this is Nicole. B: Nicole, it's Richard. You know why I'm calling. A: Yes, I know. It's the rent, isn't it? B: Yes, just like last month, your rent is overdue. A: What about my grace period? B: Are you getting Alzheimer's? There is no grace pe

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello. B: Hi, Betty. It's Larry. Can you tell me how many smoke detectors you have? A: There are two smoke detectors in my apartment. B: Do you know how new the batteries are? A: I'm very afraid of fires. I change the batteries every Labor Day. B:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Betty speaking. B: Hey, Betty. This is Larry. Tell me how many smoke detectors you have, please. A: This apartment came with one, and I installed another one. B: Are there fresh batteries in each of them? A: Each detector beeps when the bat

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How is everything with you today? B: Im fine. Thank you for asking. A: Can I help you with something? B: I actually have a few questions about the apartment. A: What questions do you have? B: Is this apartment in a nice location? A: It is in a gre

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What a great apartment! B: Thanks. Can I answer any questions for you at this point? A: Have you put any safety features into this building? B: Yes, your safety is of concern to us. What specifically were you interested in? A: Can you talk about f

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I wanted to ask you a few questions. B: What about? A: They are pertaining to the neighborhood that the apartment is in. B: Sure. What would you like to know? A: What can you tell me about the neighborhood? B: In all honesty, the neighborhood coul

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you doing? B: Im fine, thank you. A: Did you need our help with a move? B: Yes, I do need your help with a move. A: What can we move for you? B: I need all my furniture moved. A: Will we be picking the furniture up from an apartment or a h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How are you? B: I am doing well. A: Did you need us to move something for you? B: Thats exactly what Im calling about. A: What exactly do you need moved? B: All my furniture needs to be moved. A: Where will we be moving your furniture from? B: I n

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I need to speak with someone from the water company. B: Is there something that I can do for you? A: Actually, there is something I need help with. B: How may I assist you? A: Well, Im going to be moving in a few days. B: How can I assist you with

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I have a problem that needs fixing immediately. B: What is it? A: I think that a pipe broke in my ceiling. B: How do you know? A: The ceiling is wet and water is dripping onto my carpet. B: Your apartment isnt flooded, is it? A: Not yet, but my ca

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, Albert here. B: Hi, Albert. I'm Jack. Are you still thinking about renting a room? A: Yes, I need a room badly. B: Can I ask you a few questions? A: I'm an open book. B: I want to make sure that we get along okay. A: I'm with you. We both n

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房