A: How are you? B: Im all right. What did you need? A: We need to talk. B: Whats going on? A: Im going to be moving out. B: When exactly are you planning on moving out? A: Im going to be moving in a few weeks. B: Why are you going to move? A: Im leav

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: How did you find your apartment? B: You can check on the bulletin boards at school for local housing. A: What if I need a roommate? B: There are websites that can hook you up with a roommate. A: How much do apartments cost around here? B: It depen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: This is Janet Smith in apartment 23. May I speak to the apartment manager? B: Speaking. What can I do for you? A: Something happened to my window. It's broken. B: That doesn't sound good. Do you know how it happened? A: I don't know the exact deta

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I need a little help about where to dump my trash bags. B: Put them in the parking lot dumpster near the parking spaces. A: When is trash day? B: Trash day is Wednesday. A: Do they sort our recyclables, or do we do it? B: They expect us to take ou

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: John speaking. B: John, my name is Terry Evans. I have good news for you. A: I'm all ears. What is it? B: Your rental application has been approved. The owner thinks you'll be an excellent tenant. A: Oh, that's so good. It makes my day. B: Now, be

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Yes, this is John Smith. B: John, this is Terry Evans. I called to tell you I have good news. A: Great, what is it? B: The owner has approved your rental application. He enjoyed talking to you. A: That's great. He seemed like a really nice guy. B:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would love to rent out your apartment. B: Thats great. A: How much is the rent? B: The rent each month is $1050. A: Thats a lot of money. B: Did you have a better price in mind? A: What about $800? B: Thats way too low. A: I cant pay much more t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would like to talk to you, if you have time. B: Whats going on? A: I want to discuss some things about my lease. B: What arent you too sure about? A: Can you tell me when my lease is up? B: Your lease is for three years. A: If I ever decide to l

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, Tom. This is Hannah from apartment 4C. B: Oh, hi, Hannah. A: There is something wrong with my garbage disposal. B: Exactly what's going on? A: When I turn on the disposal switch, all I get is silence. B: When did this happen? A: Well, about a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, Nicole. This is Jimmy in 309. B: Hello, Jimmy. Can I help you? A: I've got a little problem. B: Tell me your problem, and maybe I can help. A: I've looked everywhere, but I can't find my mailbox key. B: Well, that's pretty minor. I lost my car

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Is it true that youre looking for an apartment? B: I am. Howd you know? A: I heard it from one of our friends. B: Well then, why do you ask if Im looking for an apartment? A: I was thinking about leasing this apartment. B: What does this have to d

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Do you like the apartment? B: I absolutely love the apartment. A: Everything is okay? B: I do have one problem with the apartment. A: Whats the problem? B: I dont like all those stains in the carpet. A: We will have the carpet cleaned before you m

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Am I speaking with someone from the water company? B: Yes. Can I assist you with something? A: I certainly hope so. B: Whats the problem? A: I will be moving into a new house in a few days B: What exactly do you need my help with? A: Ill need you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Thank you for helping me move. B: Dont mention it. Where do you want all your furniture? A: Okay, I want you to put the sofa in the living room. B: Would you like me to put it anywhere special? A: No, up against the wall is just fine. B: Where wou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I really am thankful for you helping me move. B: Its no problem. Just let me know where you want me to put everything. A: I would like you to put that sofa in the living room. B: Is there any particular place you want it? A: Set it against that fa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and was wondering if I could ask you a question or two. B: Hi! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. A: Everyone here seems very friendly. B: Yes, many of us have lived here a long time and know each o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I need your help with something. B: Whats wrong? A: I somehow locked myself out of my apartment. B: How did you lock yourself out? A: Im really not sure. B: Wheres your key? A: I locked it inside the house. B: I do have a spare key to your door. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I am having some plumbing problems and need them fixed. B: What exactly is wrong with the plumbing? A: The toilet flushes really slowly. B: Are there any problems with the plumbing in the kitchen? A: Both the kitchen and the bathroom plumbing are

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: What do you think of the apartment? B: I like it, but there is one problem. A: What problem is that? B: The faucet in the kitchen is leaking. A: I dont understand what the big deal is. B: That leak is a problem for my water bill. A: What you would

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: We would like you to stop by again so we can show you some more problems that have come up with our apartment. B: I am kind of busy right now, but maybe later next week I could stop by. A: We sent you an e-mail the first week we moved in; it liste

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房