Radio: Three minutes before ten o' clock on a Friday in New York City and we've got you rockin' and rollin'... Ben: I keep forgetting; how old do you have to be to drive in this state again? Jason: Get in side, Ben, now! Maggie: Move it, Mister! Jas

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Mike: Alright. I'm here. We can eat. Maggie: Dinner will be a minute mike. Carol is at the store. Mike: Ah, when it's ready, will it be free? Maggie: Yes. Mike: Then I'll stay. Jason: Hmmm, boy those fish sticks sure, um, smell. Maggie: We are waiti

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Mike: Ah Mr. Brower. Luke: Sorry I'm late Mr. Seaver Mike: That's the third time in a row Luke, maybe I should call 555-Deli and leave a wake up call? Luke: Don't worry I only sleep in class Mike: Hello, So ho Pete's? This is Francis X. Tedesco and I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Jason: Good morning. Maggie: Morning, Jason. I just got my first fan letter from my column. Jason: Good. That's wonderful. What's it say? Maggie: Dear Miss Malone, I've never really given much thought to kitty litter, but your recent article opened m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Jason: You ok? Maggie: Oh I'm fine, it's just a house. Jason: Yea, it's just a house that you lived in for the first 18 years of your life, house that you haven' even seen since your dad died. Maggie: Like I said, it's just a house. Oh my God its dad

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Maggie: The senator offered me a job! Jason: What? Maggie: Executive director of Media Relations. Maggie: We are thinking about moving to a wonderful place called Washington DC. Chrissy: The murder capital of the USA? Ben: You guys can go on ahead to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Maggie: OK Ben, we'll be back from the theatre by eleven, unless your father springs an after show supper...we'll be back by eleven. Now, you know Chrissy's diapers are and I laid out her pajamas, and I don't think it's a very good idea for you to h

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Mike: Due to the continuing flu epidemic, the following teachers will be out today, and their classes cancelled. Oh, Kate you read 'em, I'm too nervous. Kate: Professor Forrest, Chem. and Bio labs. Mike: Oh, I knew I should have taken Chemistry. Kat

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Vito: OK Seaver, the next chick who walks through that door is yours. Ben: Mmmm, not too shabby. Vito: Now that's a woman. Stinky: Marone. Ben: Hey, is Mary Migliana wearing falsies? False alarm, training bra. Stinky: What's she training to do, anyw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Mike: Alright, the king is mean. The king is lean. He's shooting. Here he goes. Hes up to three... Boner: Mikey. Its four am. Any time to get some studying done? Mike: relax. You are acting like this is finals week. Boner: It is. Mike: Yes! One hund

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Maggie: Good morning everybody. It's the second Saturday of the month and you know what that means. Ben: You're gonna be cranky? Maggie: No. It's chore day. Freeze! Ben: Oh, come on. Carol: But I always have to clean the bathrooms, it's not fair. Ma

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Abe: Hey, the seniors guys day out was one great idea. Ben: Yeah, it was four guys, out on the town. Mike: Eating anything we want Jason: Walking past discount jewelers without missing a beat Ben: Hey, you guys remember last month, when mom and Carol

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Mike: Ha! That's what they make you wear at Captain Sub? Luke: No, I just like to dress like Popeye. Mike: Look, when you get a new job, you do have to deal with difficult people. Luke: You mean like the customers? Mike: No, like your family. Maggie:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Ben: Oh no, mount, Vesuvius is erupting! Honey you grab the kids, I'll start the chariot and... Glug, glug, glug, this is great, I gotta get an A. Carol: No you won't. Ben: Are you kidding? I got this baby rigged to blow at the push of a button. I m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

TV: Channel nineteen, Long Island News... Maggie: Five more minutes, Chrissy, then bed time. Chrissy: Oh, great! For the first time I'm drawing inside the lines, I've got to go to bed. Ben: Chrissy, a tip; Mom's a sucker for cute. Trust me, it never

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Jason: Well I loved it, and I generally don't like musicals, right Maggie? Maggie: Oh you loved La Cage au Folles. Jason: Yeah, but that wasn't for the music; I like men in dresses. Maggie: Jason! Carol: Don't anybody look, but that cute waiter has

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Chrissy: How's it going Dwayne? Dwayne: Great. I puked three times already. Chrissy: Mum, dad, let's go already. People are going to run out of candy and start handing out sticky fruit. Maggie: Hang on a minute Chrissy. Chrissy: And the time it's ta

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Jason: So he moved out. That little no good, ungrateful...My son's gone. My first born. My Name's sake, if we decided to go that way. (Flashback) Mike: I want to go to school here. Maggie: Phillip Boynton State Teachers college. Mike: Exactly. Mike:

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Carol: I can tell without seeing them, the new neighbors are stuck up and pretentious. Maggie: Carol, you can't judge them by their car, lots of people have BMW's. Carol: With a bumper sticker that says 'you couldn't afford my other car either'. Magg

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Previously on growing pains: Chrissy: Dad every second we waste is candy out of my mouth. Jason: So I thought with all the rain, tonight would be a great night to have the old pilgrim Halloween. Chrissy: What did they do? Jason: No, they told scary

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季