Jason: Oh sa-weet heart. You know, i was just thinking, with Carol working late and Chrissy asleep, Bens out doing god knows what, you and I have this whole house to ourselves. Maggie: Jason, its not even dark out. Jason: I know. Maggie: Honey, cant

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Stinky: Is it A, Gastropods, B, Marsupials or C, Planaria? Ben: Um...don't help me, here. Stinky: I can't. Ben: Um... It's A, that thing with gas. Stinky: No, it's D, none of the above. Ben: But you didn't even say that! Stinky: I didn't think it wa

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Jason: I'm just saying that I wouldnt be going in to work tomorrow if I were two weeks over due. Maggie: Well thats because you are a better mother than I am. Mike: Heee Ben: Mike. Singing is for kids. Besides you promised no singing. Remember. Mike

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Ben: Pass it jenny, pass it! Into the basket. Veto: Hey, Im open! I'm open! Ben: Slam it Jenny. Ben: Hey, foul. Veto: Hey you're foul. Jenny: Watch it you pig, dog, wart hog. Ah, got to go. Ballet class. Good game Ben. Ben: Nice going Jenny. We're s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Maggie: This is Maggie Malone, with this live exclusive. The end of the three week old Long Island garbage strike may be at hand. We have learned exclusively that the head of the sanitation workers local, Harry Spreckles, is meeting in secret sessio

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

TV: And that's why for our part of the investigation, New York's finest: Pizzerias that is. Kate: Do you believe the garbage they have on local news? Mike: Oh yeah, I know. Who was number two, was it Jessetti or Antonio? TV: Still ahead, Record snows

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Radio: It's two twenty five am and this is for all you lovers who still believe she's stuck in traffic. Mike: Yeah, that's probably it, Kate's probably just stuck in traffic, I mean, the theatre is all the way across campus. OK, I'll give her five m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Kate: So, you're saying I'm wrong. Mike: No, no, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that you know absolutely nothing about women. Kate: Mike, there's not a woman in the world who's gonna let you kiss her after you got her name wrong. Mike:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Loudspeaker: Ben Seaver get your hollow head in here! Mr. Dewitt: M-i-s-t-e-r Seaver? Do you think that I'm a fool? Ben: Sir, I was just repeating what everyone else was saying. Mr. Dewitt: Oh, don't smart-mouth me. You have requested an application

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Maggie: Hi honey. Jason: Oh you're backhave you seen my credit cards? Maggie: Oh yesDid you know that you could double a spending limit with just one call? Jason: You're kidding! You didn't. Maggie: Relax; we only shopped at the back to school sales.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Ben: See you later dad, I'm going to the movies with Kenny. Jason: Ben what did I tell you to do the last time you and I had a serious talk Ben: Hmm wait till I'm married. Jason: No!! Rake the leaves. Ben: Oh come on dad, Handy man Bob is guaranteed

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Previously on growing pains: Mike: Hello, Mrs. Seaver Wouldn't you like to put the thrill back into your marriage by touring Europe for just pennies a day? Maggie: Mike, the day your dad springs for a trip to Europe, is the day pigs fly. Seats in fi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Luke: Ok, now hold this down and be careful, it those to wires touch you can get a nasty shock. Mike: Ben. Ben: Yow. Mike: Hold this down for me. Ben: Sure, aww. Luke: Got it yeah. Mike: Alright, alright, look at that this one cable, three sets diffe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Carol: Mom, Dad, it's a very generous offer, but, I don't I don't need to look over the dorms of Boston College to...to convince me. I've already made my decision, and I know where I want to go next year...Columbia University, in near by and conveni

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Nurse: For 2 months he's been lying here in a coma helpless. What are his chances doctor? Doctor: Not good. Nurse: We're still trying to locate his family. Doctor: Seeing him like this it just makes me realize I love you Deanndra. Director: And cut!!

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Matt Lauer: A new book explains why girls feel the pressure more than boys, it is called

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Maggie: Jason, if I tell you something, will you promise not to laugh? Jason: Sure. Maggie: I miss Mike already. Jason: Excuse me. Ah ha ha ha. Eggs or pancakes. Maggie: You know what I think? Well Ill tell you what I think. I think you miss Mike as

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Coach: and reach and stretch and grab those grapes, and punch that guy right in the face. Carol: Grade A students shouldnt have to take gym. Debbie: Oh yeah Carol. Guys really go for a curvy brain. Shelly: If it werent for my shapely thighs, where w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Jason: Make breakfast, make coffee, wake up! Better wake up first. Oh. I made breakfast? Did I make coffee? I did. Wonder what else I've done this morning? Mike: Hey! Good morning, Dad. Jason: Hey, Mike, you're up. Mike: Yeah. Jason: I've over-slept

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

TV: And coming up late tonight Steven Botchcoes cop Rock. Maggie: Ok Chrissy, its time for us top leave. Chrissy: Mum. Are you going to be home late, or am I going to have to miss Cop rock? Maggie: Honey it's passed your bedtime. Chrissy: But its bre

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季