(Maggie's dream) Host: Tonight, some lucky contestant will walk out of here with fame, fortune, and the total respect of the journalism community!!! Yes, it's time for the Pulitzer Prize!!! And here are our contestants; from the Washington Post, Woo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Ben: There you are. My favourite person. My hero. My pal. My role model. Do you have a second? Chrissy: No. This is my favourite cartoon. Ben: No. I was talking to Mike. Mike: No, it's my favourite cartoon too. Ben: Mike listen, I. Chrissy: Hey! Ben

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

今天,萝卜先生要告诉我们,如何给人建议。生活中,我们要给其他人各种建议,其他人也会给我们很多建议,帮助他们和我们一起成长

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 “萝卜”先生教英语

Everybody has a fear about growing up. Its all a part of the growing up process, but what exactly do we fear? The thought of going to a new school? Making big decisions? Leaving friends behind? Being left behind? Wearing a tie? Or simply not knowing

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

great---------巨大 grow---------成长 group--------团体 ground------地面 grade--------成绩 grape--------葡萄

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

Friend: Is this a pyjama party or a funeral? Carol: A pyjama party. Come on guys. Ben: Mike. Mike! Ahhhh! Mike: Shhhhh! Ben: you scare me like that again, I'm going to slug you. Mike: Ben, you said you were up to this caper, now if you're not.. Ben:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

Maggie: Hey are you sure you and Mike can't stay for dinner? I'm making a figment: Lettuce! Kate: That's really sweet Mrs Siever but Mike and I have tickets to the Nut Cracker tonight. Maggie: The Ballet? Does Mike know they don't sell peanuts and yo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Neil: Hello I'm Neil. Welcome to 6 Minute English. I'm joined today by Finn. Hello Finn. Finn: Hello Neil. Neil: Now, I have a question for you: what age did you leave home? Finn: I left home at 18, Neil. Neil: That's quite young, isn't it? Why did y

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

英文歌词 Show me that smile again Oh, show me that smile Don't waste another minute on your cryin' We're nowhere near the end We're nowhere near The best is ready to begin All in a cloudy daze I look into your eyes and see them shining out Holding y

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

-For tonight Shot, we watch them grow and play, and now we say farewell to two giant pandas. This is the Taishan in road in a container thats now on a plane to China before your old male was with born the National Zoo in Washington had accompany also

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Adam's Apple: 喉结 有一个词语叫成长,它会使种子发芽、小树长高,也会让毛头小伙瞬时肩宽臂阔,让黄毛丫头转眼婀娜多姿。不用详细解析,想必您也清楚, Adam's Apple(喉结)亦是成长期第二

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Its wonderful to be back in my boyhood hometown again to visit with my now elderly mother. It seems like centuries ago when I was growing up here. Back then, this small town was just a backdrop that formed the unremarkable environment in which I live

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

KING: How long since you were all together, Alan, how long since? ALAN THICKE: When we did the wraparound, the intros, et cetera for the DVD we all got together. They treated us to dinner and a little

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Maggie: Oh. Oh honey look! Ben's punishment letter and flowers too. Jason: Ben who? Maggie: Wake up! Jason: Oh, hello Maggie. Maggie: Hello. Jason: Good morning. Maggie: look. Jason: Aw. Dear Mom and Dad, here's my punishment you wanted. I hope you

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

( Mike is singing and dancing while listening to headphones ) Mike: Baby, ba-ba di ba.....baby! Dad!? Jason: Mike, you promised me you'd be studying for your speech class exam. Mike: I am! Jason: Well, start over! Mike: I don't get it, I was wearing

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

To respect my work, my associates and myself. To be honest and fair with them as I expect them to be honest and fair with me. To be a man whose word carries weight. To be a booster, not a knocker; a pusher, not a kicker; a motor, not a clog. To base

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

浸入灵魂的伤感Ivana Spagna ---《Con II Tuo Nome》 意大利女歌手Ivana Spagna演唱的这首曲子令人感到一股莫明的悲伤, 她那高亢浓郁的嗓音似乎不在在意你是否已处悲伤, 仍然用一个个伤感的旋律和自符狠狠的把你推入哀伤与悲凉的旋涡, 似乎这种莫明的伤感已经透入了

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I dread to come to the end of the year,said a friend to me recently, it makes me realize I am growing old. William James, the great psychologist, said that most men are old fogies at twenty-five,He was right. Most men at twenty-five are satisfied wit

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When I was growing up, I had an old neighbor named Dr. Gibbs. He didnt look like any doctor Id ever known. He never yelled at us for playing in his yard. I remember him as someone who was a lot nicer than circumstances warranted. When Dr. Gibbs wasnt

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

When I was growing up, I had an old neighbor named Dr. Gibbs. He didnt look like any doctor Id ever known. He never yelled at us for playing in his yard. I remember him as someone who was a lot nicer than 1)circumstances warranted. When Dr. Gibbs was

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文