Ben: Citizens run for you lives. The monster lives. Its geekzilla. Hey! Mike: No, its geek spit, geek spit. He Ben, you've been contaminated. Carol: Mike! Mike: And besides Carol, shouldnt you be saving your drool for your date tonight? Jason: Will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Maggie: Jason, isnt it a little early to start the bacon? Jason: He! Not in this family. The only way I can get a slice is to cook it early. The earlier the better. Maggie: Thats ridiculous. Jason: Its not ridiculous Maggie. Its self defense. (Phone

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Mike: cartoons! Ben, you are watching cartoons at your age? Ben: Whats wrong with that? Mike: Whats wrong Ben, is that with cable, we have got the all womens wrestling channel. Oh hey, the road runner! My favorite. Maggie: Maybe you didnt take your

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

come and dance 一起跳舞吧 come and dance, come 一起跳舞吧,来吧 come and dance 一起跳舞吧 come and dance, come 一起跳舞吧,来吧 i was all alone, 我一直都是孤独的 going for a ride 在寻找方向 travelling solo 独自旅

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Mike: How the heck did I let you talk me into getting up before the pigs just to get tickets to a stupid concert? Ben: Because you are broke, and Im paying you five bucks an hour. I hope we get there while there's still some good tickets left. Mike:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Toni: Mike, I really had fun today. Mike: Well I must say, today has gone pretty much the same for me too. So far. Knock on wood. Alright, do you like card tricks? Toni: They're my favorite. Mike: Alright. Pick a card, any card. Ok. Alright. Now thi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Mike: Oh hi guys. Maggie: Hi mike. Jason: Well, your timing is terrible. We just finished dinner. Maggie: Oh gosh. I didnt even realize it was dinner time. I've been working all day on my English term paper. Maggie: All day? Mike: Yeah, pretty much.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

Ben: Great Stinky, I'll meet you at the mall in twenty minutes. I'll be in women's underwear. No, I didn't get permission yet, but don't worry, it's no sweat. Mike: Benny, excuse me! Women's underwear! Ben: What's that for? I'm not gonna be wearing

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Maggie's mom = Kate (Grandma) Maggie's dad = Ed (Grandpa) e Top of the morning to you. j Hi Ed, Kate. Ed!! Ed, what are you doing here? e Got your key out from under the mat; first place a burglar would look, by the way. k I tried to use the micro w

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Mike: I got something I'd like to say. Grandma: Go ahead Mike. Mike: First I'd like to thank Mom and Dad and...and Grandma Erma and Grandpa Wally, for showing us all how great love and marriage really can be. And, I've also got kind of a surprise fo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Mike: Wow you guys must find this civil ore stuff pretty interesting to stay 5mins late. Mr. Tenneco: I believe I just did an involuntary fandangle. Mike: Yea Mr. Tenneco how can I help you. Mr. Tenneco: Actually I wanted to speak to your father. Mik

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Previously on Growing Pains. Maggie: So what happened to your State Teachers College? Mike: I'm not going. Jason: Exactly what's going on mike? Mike: I lied. Jason: You want that same rent. You want the Sever meal deal, then you've got to study some

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

Today`s show starts in eastern Asia, where a recent speech by U.S. President Donald Trump was closely watched around the world. Speaking in front of South Korea`s national assembly, its lawmaking body, President Trump addressed the international stan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

Jason: No paper again this morning! Maggie: That's five days in a row. Jason: And more importantly that's two Dollars I'm deducting from next months bill. Maggie: What, no interest? Jason: Two Dollars and fourteen Cents. Maggie: Who are you calling?

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Carol: Is that the mail man? Was that the mail man leaving? Mike: What! Not even a hello, for your dear sweet brother? Carol: Hello! Was that the mail man leaving? Mike: Carol, your lack in sincerity wounds me. Carol: Mike, where's the stinking mail

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Ken: So, what we have is a stock, which should yield significant profits, Dr. Seaver. Jason: Please, call me Jason. Ken: But, I also have to tell you that all stocks can go down, Jason. Grandma: Son, Ken handles all of our investments; we swear by h

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

Receptionist: Mike Seaver! Mike: Here's my number then. Auditioner: Hello, Mike. Mike: Oh, hi, very nice to meet you. Auditioner: Are those prop books? Mike: Err...oh, oh, no. See, I go to Alf Landen Junior College. In fact that's where I'm supposed

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第五季

come and dance 一起跳舞吧 come and dance, come 一起跳舞吧,来吧 come and dance 一起跳舞吧 come and dance, come 一起跳舞吧,来吧 i was all alone, 我一直都是孤独的 going for a ride 在寻找方向 travelling solo 独自旅

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲